Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoy Academy

2: Keep Running

by GotSparkle 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 7854 words

5Original
(Sun’s POV)
(Around 6 hours later. Approximately 4 AM.)
Converse kicking at small pebbles, I walked towards the newbie’s camps. I liked this part of training. Fun Ghoul and Kobra Kid flanked me, having to try to keep up.

“Slow. Down.” Fun Ghoul growls at me, and I slow my rapid pace.

I look at him. “Sorry. I forget sometimes that you can’t keep up with me.” I say to him. It’s a thinly veiled insult. The best part is that he knows it’s an insult. Ghoul growls a bit at me, and I smile faux-sweetly at him. “Feelings hurt?” I say with fake concern. “Can’t say I’m all that sorry.” Says bitchy-me.

“Girls!” Kobra whisper-shouts. Me and Ghoul won’t break our hateful stare down, and Kobra slaps the back of my head. I turn and lunge for him, hyper wired instincts kicking in. I tackle him to the ground, watching the world flash red. My heart speeds up, causing the world to only look more and more red.

“SUN! Don’t!” Ghoul screams at me, and pulls me off of Kobra Kid. I go limp, reminding myself that Kobra wasn’t the enemy. He was just forgetful. He should know better than to surprise me. But, I take deep breaths, as Ghoul so nicely suggests moments later.

“Sorry Kid.” I mumble at him, he stand sup, brushing off the dirt and rocks.

“It’s okay.” He says. “I forgot you’re still trying to learn how to control that reflex.” I smile another apology at him, and we approach the camp. Our masks go on, well, Kid’s and Ghoul’s do, I’m using Party’s, because my beautiful black and gold mask got destroyed in a raid. “One…” he says. Ghoul follows up as we move closer to the tents.

“Two.” He whispers, and I bust into the room. We’d had to put them in overflow barracks, because there were so many of them. I smile, thankful none of them stirred in their sleep. I motion to Ghoul and Kid, who bust in. I hold up 1 finger, then two, and when my third goes up, I scream.

“WAKE UP!” I scream at them, voice loud. They all scramble in their cots or up off the floor. I see a few who haven’t woken, and I look to Kid. He laughs a reply to my silent question. I trill a high note, hitting it for all I’m worth. “Time for part 3 of your orientation!” I say cheerily.

“What?” Dark Shadow asks me.

“Get up. Get your shoes on.” I demand, and they all jump to do so. I smile inside, seeing how obiedent they are. Or is it fear?

“We’re gonna start your training NOW. You know what I said about checking your talents?” I ask and they all nod, lacing up shoes and pulling off jackets. “Some of you are gonna be more athletic than others. That being said, you need to train. I’m gonna push you to your limit tonight.” I turn for the door when they all are nice and ready, girls pulling their hair back into ponytails or braids. Leading them out the door, I pull mine back into a high pony tail quickly, securing it into a bun with a quick turn of my wrist. They file out in a clump.

“Ghoul, take the rear.” I yell to him. “You should be used to that!” I scream the insult and the crowd of KillJoy’s hold out an “oh!” delighting in my insult to Ghoul. Kobra Kid walks up front with me. I turn back to the group, facing them, and scream my next instructions so they can hear. The two upperclassjoys from earlier show up, flanking the left and right of the group, so no stragglers escape.

“ Ready for the run?” I ask them and they all groan. Except for one boy and a girl. The boy is one I don’t recognize, but I pull him forward, and Kobra grabs the girl.

“What are your names?” I ask. The boy has bright blue hair, close cropped. It’s a military style. Not fresh cut.

“Rebel Desert.” He says, and I look at him, purely confused. “I was in the military. Forced draft. Almost became a Drac.” I nod my approval. “I deserted.”

“I’m Polar Revolver.” The girl with bright orange hair says. “Nice to meet you.” I nod my greeting at her. “Me and Rebel got here together. It took forever. We were in school together, on a cross country team. We both can run.”

I smile slyly. “Then you’re staying up front with us. If you keep up, or at least last longer than everybody else, then you’ll get special training from me.” They both grin at me. “Everybody else….welcome to hell!” I spout cheerily. I turn back so I’m no longer facing them. “Let’s go!” I scream, and take off running. Kobra, who I took the time to make my running buddy, easily keeps up with me, as does the entire group. I keep my pace slow and steady, a jog pace to me.

“How you doing?” I yell to them, and they stay silent. Good, I think to myself. Means they’re concentrating. About ten minutes later, we’ve done a mile. We lap around the camp again, and I decide to take them to see Dr. Death Defying. I pull the walkie talkie from its spot in its holster. I push the talk button.

“Hey Death, I’m bringing the fresh recruits by your place. Are you busy?” I ask him.

“Sure Sunshine. Bring the tumbleweeds on over. Need water?” He asks me. “I gave Fun some fire water to give you and Party. But literal water, I can give you if you need to rest them.”

“No, just have Show Pony be ready…with a Drac mask.” I say. “Wearing it.”

“Sunshine, no need to scare the newbies.” He cautions with a laugh. I smile, still running.

“Just have him set up the ones we use for target practice, and get them moving at us. Make it look like an attack, I wanna see how fast I can get them going. I’ll send two students to help. Bye bye Defying!” I shout at him, kicking up my pace a bit, to see who can match it. I yell back to Ghoul, who’s keeping the herd moving.

“Hey! Ghoul! We’re going by the Dr’s!” I yell to him, and he crackles over his radio.

“Why?”

“Because I said so. Don’t ask why, or I’ll run faster.”

“You can’t! They’re struggling to keep up! All of them except your runners!” I turn and look over my shoulder. The two runners are keeping up with me, smiling and talking.

“You two! Kick it up!” I see the rest of the group, a few paces behind us. They’re all sweating, and a few are slowing down. It figures, we’ve ran almost five miles. Not at a slow pace either. Only a five and half more miles, and we’re at our stopping point.

“C’mon wimps! Work through the pain! I know it hurts, and it’s gonna hurt tomorrow!” I scream at them. “The first ten to finish get to sleep in air conditioning for the next week!” Suddenly, they all speed up. “The last ten sleep outside!” They speed up more, and I turn back around to face our destination, laughing as we run. I see white dots on the horizon, and know Show Pony had listened. The two upperclassjoys we brought along see my hand go up, and signal for them to run to the diner. They take off, running for all their worth.

Around thirty minutes later, we arrive at the diner. I hear a mechanical whir, too quiet for most humans to hear. My senses click in, and I reach for my ray gun. I had to make this look real.

“Guys!” I shout to the other instructors, who are in on this. “We’ve got company!” I scream, and they both draw their ray guns, Fun Ghoul has brought the back of the group to the front, so they run in a close and tight circle. We fire off a few blasts at the mechanical (though they look real) Dracs coming towards us.

“Go!” I yell to the new KillJoy’s who are stopped. Most are scared, a few look terrified. Several run at full speed, starting a stampede.

I laugh as the “Dracs” get closer, and they don’t stop till they cross the line I’d had Show Pony draw earlier today. I watch who the top 10 to cross are, and mentally catalogue them for later so they could be rewarded.

“Good job guys!” I scream, deciding to show off a bit. Show Pony comes out; wearing a Drac outfit we’d stolen during the last raid. He shoots a ray gun at me, and the shot just barely misses me. I run at him, ray gun being “knocked” out of my hand by the blast. It lies on the ground, just where it always does. I knock the gun out of his hand, and he throws a punch that I barely dodge. This wasn’t anything new to us, but my instincts still kicked in. I fought to keep them subdued, and it works in part. I don’t feel the need to kill the fake Drac in front of me, but I do defend myself. I throw out a kick that sends Pony flying backwards, and he pushes himself up. We get into a fight, throwing punches until I hit the point where he is supposed to knock me out. I fall after a heroic kick from him, clutching my stomach. Falling, I add in a wince, letting my eyes stayed close. The group of recruits gasp, and watch as I lie on the ground. I had to fake being dead, or at least knocked out. After about a minute of this, I pop back up, thanks to Show Pony pulling me up.

“Welcome to your first surprise lesson.” I say, and they all breathe sighs of relief. “This,” I say. “Is Show Pony. A good friend of mine.” I say, and yank his Drac mask off quickly. “That’s what you do to Dracs. You snatch their mask off. Or they will hurt you. Knife them, shoot them, kick or punch them. Find a way to knock out or kill them. They will fight back, and they will not fight fair. So why should we?” I ask, and they all nod their understanding at me. I walk to them, and grab Fun Ghoul. I pull him to the front of the group.

“We won’t make you run back, you’re all pretty tired. You’re in a bit better shape than I thought you’d be… so we’ll do a bit less running, more fighting stuff. So, who wants to drive home?” I ask, sliding my hand into Ghoul’s back pocket to grab the keys to my car. He leans in and whispers in my ear, voice rumbling through me.

“Knew you still wanted me.” He whispers to me.

“I have yours in my back pocket.” I whisper back.

“Want me to get them out?” he breathes against my neck. I shiver, and then feel shame wash over me. I had Party. I loved Party. Ghoul was just a hot piece of play toy for me…nothing more. I remind myself of these three things over and over, though a little part of me desperately wants to do something I know I’d regret. “I can arrange that.” He says, sliding his hand into my back pocket, grabbing his keys.

“Hands off her, or Party will have your head on a platter.” I hear a voice say, I turn to see a pair of jade green eyes staring at me in the early morning light. We’d been running for hours it seemed.

“VIOLET!” I scream excitedly, forgeting all about Ghoul’s hands, which lingered in my back pocket still. I fly over to my friend, and throw my arms around her. “When’d you get here?” I ask excitedly. “I thought that they still had you locked up since the last raid!”

“You think I’m gonna let some cheap new Dracs keep me locked up? I’m not a newbie to this Sun. You seem to be forgetting who made you into a proper KillJoy in the first place.” She says to me, and I release her from my hug. I smile big at her, and she gives me a half smile. “You act like I’m losing my touch.” She shakes her head at me. “How are you? No more scares?” She asks me, and I blush. “Oh,” She says, seeing my blush. “I see we shall talk about that later. Get away from me; you’re all sweaty and icky.”

“You still didn’t answer my question!” I change the subject. “When’d you get here?”

“About an hour ago.” It’s now that I notice the cuts and bruises all over her. “Can I come back to camp with you guys?”

“You can have your old Block back and everything. We left it the way it was.”

“Good.” She looks at me curiously. “Sunnie, why are your eyes yellow?”

“Cause, I want them to be. Helps me see at night. They work like a cat’s.” I answer. “I just found out I could do that.”

She shudders a bit. “Well they’re scarin the heck outta me, so change them please.” I laugh at her, and let my eyes flicker to a color close to hers. “Not my color either. That’s just odd.” I laugh louder, letting them go to their normal color, but I enhance the blue, making it brighter. She smiles her approval. “No freaky cat eyes on me anymore mmkay?” I nod eagerly, happy to make her happy. I’d missed her, and having her back with us was nice. Now I wasn’t the only girl around here that I could talk to. She was one of my best friends, having introduced me to Party Poison and Fun Ghoul a long time ago, years before I got experimented on. It felt like a long time at least. It may’ve been. I only knew the year I got out of the lab thanks to her, because she’d told me when I asked. She pulls her ray bans out of the pocket of her pants, slipping them on. “Everybody get in the truck.” She directs, pointing to an old army truck about a hundred yards away. They all pile in, and I hand Kobra my keys. He runs to my car, bringing along six of the kids.

“Break it and I kill you!” I scream at him as he jumps in, revving the engine and flying down the road. Violet and I, along with Fun Ghoul, slide into the front of her truck. One of the two upperclassjoys are in the back, keeping everybody from getting to rowdy. The other had taken the Death machine, taking five more killjoys in training with them. We shut the partition, so they can’t hear our conversation. We sit down, me in the middle of her and Ghoul. She starts the engine up, and I lean my head against Ghoul’s shoulder, desperate for a pillow.

“You still fall all over me. I was right.” He says, and I snap my head off his shoulder. “Just admit it.”

“Children!” Violet says, and Ghoul and I both look at her as we drive back to base camp. “Please don’t fight, it’s rather annoying.” We both look down awkwardly, and when we fall silent, I smack Fun Ghoul in the back of the head.

“You’re a dumb guy Frank.” I say, allowing myself to use his given name. It wasn’t like Violet and I hadn’t heard it before. “When will you get it through your head that me and you aren’t gonna happen again?”

“Never. Because you know that somewhere deep down…it will.” He says, and Violet swears.

“She. Has. Gerard. Leave. Her. Alone.” She says to Frank, snapping the words at him. He shrinks back into his seat, and she revs the engine up to a nice 100 miles an hour, sending us flying, and getting shrieks from the back of the truck. She laughs a bit at their terrified screams, slowing down to a reasonable speed of 80. That’s how I know I’m messed up; I think 80 is a practical speed. We quickly make it back to base camp. I hop out of the truck after Violet, exiting on Fun Ghoul’s side. I have to slide over his lap, but he yanks me down on it.

“Just one more.” He begs me. “One more try.” I tingle inside a bit, loving the way his hands felt on my hip bones. I remember Party Poison, who’s waiting for me and ignore his plea. The sun is still down behind the horizon line. I look out at what Block we’re in front of. Foxtrot. Wonderful, I think to myself, Party’s probably asleep. Least I can do is maybe crawl in next to him, maybe whisper some stuff in his ear while he sleeps, and try to give him some nice dreams by snuggling into him. He was such a snuggler. I could probably even use him as pillow if I was careful enough, as he always takes the actual pillow. IMy body temperature was usually always a couple degrees above normal, hovering around 99 or 100 at all times, so there was really no need for a blanket. I gave off all the heat we needed. Party was a mildly heavy sleeper, so I could make a bit of racket coming in. Hopefully, he’d taken my advice, and slept with some clothes on. I don’t care if he thinks it “has” to be done, or if it “has” to be that way, him sleeping naked next to a clothed me just was odd.

“Sun? Any commands?” Kobra asks me. I nod. He waits silently.

“Send them all back to bed, let them walk, don’t make em run but the last fifty yards, and then let them sleep in a bit tommrow morning. Till 9 am.” I instruct and he laughs.

“Somebody getting up late?” he says with a waggle of his eyebrows. “You and Party having a sleepover?”

“If you shut your mouth and get them to where they need to be, then yes, probably.” I snap at him, and he runs, proverbial tail between his legs, shouting at the kids to get out and go to bed. I watch him chase them back to their Blocks, and then smile as he turns into his Block. Ghoul comes up behind me as I walk towards the Block Party was in. His arms slide around my waist.

“One more chance. That’s all I’m asking.” I pull against his arms. They happen to be sending a pleasant chill down my spine, deciding that turning around and decking him in the face is my best option.

“The answer will always be no Ghoul. Leave it be.” I say, and he steps back. The nice chill retreats, and Violet stares at us. She puts her back to us, heading for the Block she calls home. Ghoul walks down the line to mine, where he’ll be sleeping for the night. I head into Foxtrot, leaving the cars outside.

“Party?” I ask, and see him propped up on his elbows on the bed. Wearing only skinny jeans and an amused smirk. My jaw drops, like it does every time I get to see him semi-naked.

“Miss me much?” he asks as I climb onto his bunk. “I missed you.”

“Air conditioning out?” I ask, and he laughs.

“I was attempting to be sexy.”

“You almost did it to!” I say, snapping my fingers across my chest. “Darn!” I say and he laughs. I kiss him hello, lying next to him. I liked the feel of his skin against mine. Mine was soft and warm, his a bit rough and close to icy.

“Fire and ice.” I whisper to him, tracing the words onto his forearm.

“Like freakin Day and Night.” He says, touching my hair.

“How the heck have we lasted this long?” I ask him and he shrugs, moving to lie on his back. Crawling over him, I stay poised over him.

“I like this arrangement.” He says and I smile.

“No more fake moaning to piss off Ghoul okay?” I say, and he huffs a sigh of fake defeat.

“Fine!” He draws the word out, sounding like a kid about to throw a temper tantrum. “You know you liked it.”

“You,” I say, laying down on his left, putting my head on his chest. “look nice without a shirt on.”

“So do you.” He laughs.

“Mm. You’d like that.” I purr to him, and see his body tighten momentarily.

“Yes. I would.” He responds, stroking the top of my head. I close my eyes in pleasure as he continues the movement, looking much like a cat when you pet their head. The world was perfect right now. Perfect guy under me, and I could hear his perfect little heart speed up when I touched him. My hand lays on his abdomen, sending his heart to a hummingbird speed. “Easy there.” He says, moving my hand away, and for a few more seconds his heart keeps its rapid pace. I turn my head to look at him, smiling.

“Wanna kiss?” he asks puckering his lips. I peck them quickly, but he keeps me there like he always does. We knew our roles, I initiate, and he keeps us going. He hums a laugh into my neck, and I whine in protest when he withdraws from me. He hastily returns his mouth to its job, and I moan contently, head throwing itself back a bit to allow him better access to my neck. He climbs on top of me and my heart races. My eyes probably want to change to magenta, like they always do when I’m near him, but I fight to keep them the usual color. “Do you want to?” He asks me, and I nod quickly, hungry for another touch from him. He quickly shrugs his jeans off, as my hands are shaking to bad to do it. I get my tank top off with some help from him, and kick my shoes off. “Loving the bra.” He says, nodding to the dark blue color I had on. My bandanna goes flying, and I take the mask out of my jacket pocket, laying it carefully under the side of the bed. He smiles at seeing it “You didn’t break it!” he says excitedly.

“Nope. I told you I wouldn’t!” I say brightly, and I start working on his mouth. He hums into the kiss again, sending my senses into a flurry; making them hyperaware of every movement, every noise, every smell…everything became sharper, crisper, and clearer. My hips buck against his, but our mouths stay together, tongues still dancing. I’d just started to tug off his boxers, and he was working on my shorts, the button halfway undone when a voice makes an embarrassed cough, drowning out the soft moan I was using to entice Party to pick up the pace. Our mouths snapped apart, and I’m breathing heavy. I look to the door, and his head whips to look to.

“Get some Party. It’s not even your birthday. Is it hers?” Ghoul’s voice asks, while Violet pipes up from outside. I mentally shudder at the sound of her voice.

She groans heavily as Ghoul lets out a low whistle. I hurry to grab Party’s jacket, which lies on the nearby floor. I drape it over me, not even bothering to put it on. “Ghoul! I told you not to go in there!” she screams at him. “It’s called knocking!”

“I don’t listen.” He says with a shrug. “That was kinda hot Neon.” He says to me.

“How much did you see?” I ask him. Please be just the last five seconds, I pray to whoever controls this sorta thing. Just the last five….

“I saw you,” he motions to Party. “Make her moan. It’s a hot moan isn’t it? I love that moan. Almost as much as I loved yours Party….”he trails off. “I was just here to say goodnight, and ask if Sun would be joining me in her Block tonight.” He smiles at me. Feeling my eyes turn crimson with embarrassment and anger, I lunge at him, but Gerard presses his weight down on me. I could’ve knocked him off and been at Frank’s throat in a few seconds, but I decide not to. “Gerard, you’ll never make her moan like I did….” He taunts.

“Get. Out.” He growls at Fun Ghoul, who saunters out of the room, smirking.

“What did he even want?” I ask Party, and he shrugs.

“Truthfully Sun, I don’t know. You never do with him.” He says, shaking his head. He climbs off me, and I whine in protest. “I know, I wanted to do stuff tonight to.” He says, and I put my head on his chest while he uses his arms as a pillow, lying again on his back. I trace more patterns into his skin, using my fingers a paintbrush. I attempt to draw a picture of his mask into his skin, and fail miserably. “Stick to singing. You really can’t draw.” He says to me, and I giggle. It was true, he’d tried teaching me, but I never got the hang of it. Pictures didn’t make sense to me, at least, not drawing them. He reaches down under his mattress, and picks up a pad of paper I found once during a foray back into the towns. I look at him curiously, but he tips the drawing away from me. “It isn’t done yet.” He says, and picks up a pencil off the ground. It was teeny tiny, a stub really. Lots of eraser left though, oddly enough.

“What are you drawing?” I ask him, and he blushes. “Are you drawing something weird?” I ask him. He laughs.

“Dunno. Do you consider yourself weird?” he asks, showing me the drawing. I look at it, and see that it’s starting to look like me. He’d gotten my face shape right, and my eyes were closed. I had a piece of hair hanging in m face, which he’d sketched with a slight curl. “You were sleeping when I started this one. You look so funny when you sleep. You make these little faces. You talk to, and laugh. Never sing though, that’d be really odd.”

“You watch me sleep?”

“Only when we have our ‘sleepovers’ as Mikey calls them.” He refers to his brother by name, and I mentally breathe a sigh of relief. It was hard to always call him Party.

“Gee,” I use his nickname. “I love you.” I say, blurting out the words.

“What’s wrong?” He asks me, putting down the paper and pencil on the floor. I look at him, feeling my eyes flick to a darker blue, almost black. “Eyes sweetheart.” He says, and I change them to a hazel color. “Is that what my eyes look like?” he asks, and I shake my head.

“Yours are more this color.” I darken the hazel, adding a browner twinge to the color. He smiles.

“I like your natural color. I really like the purple to. And the pink, cause it means your exceptionally happy with me.” He says.

“No, it means you’re getting some. That’s why you like it.” I playfully nip at his shoulder.

“Don’t tease me Sun.” He uses my KillJoy name, because I’d never told him my real name. I nip at his chest again, and he talks, moving my head next to his. “You look really good right now.”

“Is that because I’m wearing shorts and a bra?” I ask him.

“No, you’re just…”

“Extraordinarily sexy!” I emphasize the last syllable of extraordinarily. He laughs, and I nuzzle my head into his neck. He grabs a bottle of tequila from somewhere I can’t see. I lunge for it, and he snaps it away.

“No Sunnie.” He was a finger in my face. “Bad dog.” I giggle. He had obviously already had some. “You get a shot for every kiss you give me.”

“That isn’t fair! You get to control the alcohol. What do you do to get a shot?” I whine to him. He smiles, kissing me on the forehead again.

“Nothing. I’m the tequila master.” He teases. I quickly kiss him on the lips, reaching for the bottle during the kiss. He snaps it away, sensing what I’m trying to do.

“Nope. You can get a shot for that though.” He says, handing me the bottle. I unscrew the cap. Putting the bottle to my lips, I pause for a moment. “What are you doing?” he asks, and I shut him up by making a thin line of tequila on his chest, which I quickly lick up, already feeling drunk. Drunk me means crazy stupid me. “That’s worth two more.” He says, and I take an actual swig from it, enjoying the trail of fire it burned down my throat.

“You’ve got one left…” he trails, looking down to his waistband. I smile and shake my head. He looks so eager.

“I’m not gonna-” I start to say, and he kisses me again. He moves his mouth down my neck. “G-Gee.” I sputter. He snatches the bottle from my hand. “G-Gerard” He ignores my concerned and shaking voice. He dribbles some alcohol on the spot just under my belly button, and I shiver as he gets it off me.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asks me, and I nod my head, and he lifts his head up. “Sorry.” He apologizes, looking crestfallen. He lies back into his original position, and I smile at him.

“Gee, I just want to touch you.” I say. “Nothing sexual. A minute or two ago, that would’ve been welcomed, but Ghoul ruined it.”

“He does that.” The red head grumbles at me. “Want a pillow?” he asks, and I shake my head.

“That’s what your chest is for.” I say, lowering my head back to his chest. He smiles at me, petting my hair again. “Thanks for helping with the clothes today.”

“No problem.” He replies, and I sigh. My breath tickles at his skin, and he stiffens his entire body. “Not fair. Not fair!” He says when I huff another sigh. He smells good, and I can smell the cigarette smoke that lingers about him. “You need to put out, or stop teasing me.”

“But I’m tired Party!” I whine to him.

“No whining. Not in the mood.” He says, taking another long drink from the tequila bottle. I snatch it out of his hands quickly. “Give it.” He says, reaching for the bottle. We’ve finished almost half of it now. I take a nice long pull from the clear bottle, enjoying the azure liquid sliding down my throat. I pull back from the bottle, and kiss Party Poison quickly. He runs a tongue across my lips, swiping up the leftover drops. After he gets them, we pull back. I can feel the first drink start to kick in.

“How is it that you’re barely a hundred and ten pounds, and you can chug that shit down like a champ? It should be getting you knock-you-on-your-shorts-drunk. You make it look like it doesn’t even faze you.” He wonders aloud.

“I have a wonderful alcohol tolerance. I learned from drinking games with you guys. You all are bigger than me.” I explain gently. “I had to learn how to deal with it, because you can all take so much more than me.”

“Except Frank. He’s tiny. You’re barely smaller than him.”

My smile falls at his name. “Sore topic for me.” I say, and he quickly realizes his mistake.

“Sorry Sun! I didn’t mean to bring him up!” He covers his tracks.

“S’okay.” I grumble at him, turning so my back is facing him, head laying in the crook of his arm now. He takes another lazy drink from the bottle, based on the swishing sound I hear. The soft thunk of it landing on the floor calms me. He turns to face me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You sure you’re okay?”

“I’m okay.” I say. I realize my loaded intro to late.

“Promise?” he asks, probably with a drunken grin that is oh-so-Gee. “Well if you wanted honesty..” he starts to sing to me. I smile at the lyrics. We were both artistic, but the difference was he could actually make visual art. I was all words and music. I could play guitar and piano –if I could ever get one- and he was all “YAY SKETCHING!” and I’m all “YES! GUITAR RIFF FOR THE WIN!” I, to this day, am not a hundred percent sure how we work. I’m so crazy, jumpy and spastic all the time. He’s calm, collected, a bit depressed sometimes. I’m always bouncy and happy. We’re actually like fire and ice. Completely different. By all means, we should hate each others very being. He let’s people know when he’s in a shitty mood, and when I’m sad, I try to hide it from people.

“That’s all you had to say…” I finish the line for him, and I turn to face him. He kisses me drunkenly. It’s sloppy and wet. “ew!” I squeal, and we both laugh. The tequila is starting to kick in now, and I will my eyes to turn a periwinkle color. We continue singing together, and when he reaches the part about the pictures, he stops suddenly.

“Did Ghoul ever tell you what he told me?” he says, and I start to worry. After the breakup, he and I parted on rocky terms. He may’ve lied hisskinny jean clad butt off about me to Party. I start to flip my shit, vision twinging navy. “He said you took some pretty dirty pictures for him.”

“That’s a lie. It was one picture.” I say. “And we were kissing. That’s all. It was supposed to be funny. He turned it into this big joke. Wait, what’d he say I did?”

“He said you used to get him off all the time.” He’s slurring now, as am I . “He said that he’d just ask and you’d do whatever he wanted, no questions, no complaints.”

“Lies.” I say.

“He made you seem like a slut.” He carries the last word out, and I frown. “he said you begged him to let you do stuff to him.”

“You don’t think that I’m a slut do you?” I ask, voice filled with drunken worry.

“Of course not!” he says with a stupid smile. “I don’t believe him when he tells these big elaborate stories about you doing stuff with him. He shows off.”

“He’s just jealous that I don’t want him as much as I want you. He’s jealous that I love you.” I say, and this is really the first time I’ve used that particular line as a defense.

“He’s just jealous I’m not kissing him anymore. He liked my kisses.” He slurs. I wrinkle my face.

“Icky mental images. Please don’t give me those. Kisses are fine…its what that led to I don’t need to see.” I ask and he laughs. I kiss him, and taste the tequila on his tongue. He grabs my head, forcing me to stay with the kiss. He shifts my head, so I’m forced to climb on top of him. His hips grind against me as I lay on top of him. My heart beats drunkenly, pumping tequila laced blood through me.

“Mm. You wanna do something?” He asks as we break apart for a minute. I giggle at his teenager like language.


“Not now..” I say. “I like not having a massive hangover in the morning, and we’re out of coffee.”

“Please?” he asks me again. “Just a little bit?” he sounds much less drunk now. For that matter, so do I .

“Gee.” I whine at him. He grinds his hips against mine harder, sending pheromones through me. The whole idea sounded good in theory. “Gee c’mon.”

“NO.” he says stubbornly. “I wanna do something.”

“Well I don’t. So unless you’re able to change my mind… the answer is no.” I roll off him, and he snuggles closer to me. I see his radio, and toy with it.

“Wanna make Ghoul really angry?” I ask him, clicking the radio to a frequency I know Frank stays on when the sun went down. Nobody else went on it. It was really just for him to listen to the static. Gerard nods eagerly. I kiss him quickly, and he moves my hands to his boxers. I move them away, and he moans in protest. “Good boy Party.” I whisper to him. “Keep it up.” He smiles eagerly. I pet his hair, and then start nipping and kissing his neck. I hit a spot near his Adam’s Apple, and he moans loudly. He’s drunkenly half faking ecstasy by the time I start kissing his jaw. All into the radio, which I have transmitting to Fun Ghoul.

“Oh Party!” I say loudly, directly into the radio, knowing Ghoul Is listening intently. I can hear him breathing on the other end of the radio. I click off, waiting for a reaction. He gives me one.

“Not as good as I used to make you do it right Sun?” he asks me, and I growl. I click the radio back on so he can hear, and run my hand down Gerard’s entire body. He moans again, and I do to when he kisses my neck. I click off, waiting for something else from Frank.

“Gee, try for the spot right near her collar bones. It used to drive her insane. Or is her mouth busy?” Frank says. I can hear the smirk in his voice.

Party grabs the radio, and clicks it so he can talk. “So busy.” He says smugly, not sounding drunk at all. I shove my face into the thin mattress, trying to muffle my laughs. “I’d have her talk but-” he cuts himself off with a fake groan, which only makes me snort a bit.

“Told you she was great.” Frank sneers the words out. “She knows you enjoy mine more.”

“Not true. I like hers best.” Party growls into the radio, and I snort again. “I have to go now, she’s almost finished.” He clicks off after one more theatrical scream of my name.

“You’re going to wake up the whole camp!” I say. “What would they think if they woke up to that?”

“That you were making your boyfriend very happy. It’s not like we’ve been dating for two weeks or anything. It’s been over 6 months, we’re committed.”

“You, even drunk, are so smart and so conniving.” I say, and we both laugh at ourselves. I turn so my back is facing him, and he wraps himself around me. We gave up one of the two blankets for one of the students, so we have to try and share one small, ratty blanket. I look at it as Party drapes it over us, and I wiggle my way out of my shorts.

“Oh now you take em off.” He whispers as I kick them out of the bunk.

“Would you prefer I left them on?” I ask, and he wraps his arms around me tighter.

“No.” He peeks under the blanket. “Nice underwear.”

“They’re just underwear. How do guys find underwear appealing?” I ask, though it was supposed to be a thought.

“It’s just… when girls wear that lacy stuff, it means they wanna have sex. It’s not really the underwear, it’s what it signifies.” He explains, and I nod my head. “Why do girls like it when guys don’t wear shirts??”


“Cause it makes you looks super sexy.” I slur a bit more. “Why do guys like short shorts?”

“Cause it means we can look at your butt, it gives us an excuse to.” He says, rubbing my stomach with his finger, lightly drawing patterns onto the skin. “Why do girls wear tiny shirts and clothes?”

“Because they show off our figures. We work hard to stay hot. Running, swimming, fighting…” I tick off excersies I put the entire killjoy student girl’s through. “Why do men like to have girls crawl all over them??”

“It means we have sex appeal. And that’s major points to other guys.” He answers, and I accept this answer. It clicks in my drunken mind. “Why did you hold off on having any kind of sex with me for five months?”

“Cause I wanted to see if you were in it for the sex, or in it for the long haul. You stuck around after I finally put out, and it shows that you love me for me, not what I’ll do.”

He sniffs back a fake tear. “How sentimental. I started getting worried around month 4… I thought you didn’t think I was sexy.” His voice is heavy, the alcohol taking over his breath. I don’t care, I’m probably a hundred times more drunk than he’s ever been.

“I wanted you from day one. I had a student suggest I just sit here on the bed one day, completely naked.”

“Why?” he asks, and I hear the confusion. Or is that the drunkness?

“Cause that way you’d see how hot I happened to be, and you’d like me.” To be honest… I’d actually considered this plan for a moment.

“Instead, you just came up and kissed me.” He says, I close my eyes, remembering the moment. No alcohol, no drugs, only massive amounts of emotion, mingling with their parents, serotonin and lust.

“It worked didn’t it?” I ask. “Look at us now.” I turn to face him, and he looks me dead in the eye. I flick my eyes to a cherry blossom color, and he smiles.

“You’re eyes are pink! I’m getting some?” He asks me still keeping his arms around me. I shake my head, and he quivers his lip.

“Sleep time Party. We have to be up tomorrow. You’ve got fight to teach, and I have to sift through talents with Frank and Mikes.”

“Please?” he asks, ignoring my refusal. His hands move up and down my back, dangerously close to my butt. “Just a bit? I wanna hear my name from you.” He begs and then coos at me. I smile at him, and he kisses my collarbones. I tremble at the feeling of his lips against my skin. He keeps kissing the same spot, and it has the same effect every time.

“Want me to kiss you?” he coos at me, and I yank him by the hair up to me. He thrusts his tongue in my mouth, not even waiting for me to get my mouth open for him. He moans into my mouth, attempting to turn me on.

“Gonna have to do better.” I say, and he climbs on me. He pins my hands down, and I groan. He kisses me again, giving another noise for me to listen to. I pray the radio is off. “Can I?” he asks drunkenly, and I nod. He quickly strips us both, and I laugh at the eager look in his eye. “You’ll thank me for this.” He keeps kissing me, getting us both ready. He mumbles into my ear. “I love you.” my eyes flick to the magenta color they always take on when this happens, and he smiles a huge smile for me. I give him exactly what he wants, saying his name a few times.

Several minutes later, we’re both in frenzy. A happy frenzy. Waves of bliss and serotonin roar through our bloodstreams, keeping us both from noticing how exhausted we are. He moans loudly, finishing just after I do.

“You good?” I pant at him. He gives me another sloppy kiss, flopping down next to me. I face the wall his bunk is pressed up against. “We need to do this in my Block from now on. I have a bigger bed.”

“Thank you. I feel niceee.” He says, trying to give me another sloppy kiss. Instead, I do him one better, and mesh my body to his, and he cuddles me to death. “You love meee.” He declares happily.

“Yes, I do. We’ve been over that a few times now. Thank you for convincing me to do that.” I say, and he throws the blanket back over us. I hide my head in his chest, and he plays with pieces of my hair. “I’m gonna go to sleep now, is that okay?”

“That’s good. Me to. Sleepy. Love yoush.” He slurs, and I laugh at him drunkenly.

“I love you Party Poison.” I say, closing my eyes as he continues playing with my hair. I can hear his heart, and it calms me a bit. He’s such a cuddler. He keeps playing with my hair as I try to sleep, and when I feel him move, it stirs me a bit. I hear a light scratching sound, like pencil against paper. I can tell he is sketching me, so I try to look as pretty as possible without looking like it’s an unnatural sleep. He sighs deeply, and I feel little nerve endings tingle at the sound. The scratching noise stops, and he clicks out the light near his bed, putting us in complete darkness.

“Night sunshine.” He says, and I smile sleepily. He lays down closer, mattress squeaking as he does. I finally let myself go to sleep, knowing he’s right there next to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story