Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Strange Boy

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Frank finally tells Gerard about his feelings.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-07-05 - Updated: 2011-07-05 - 671 words - Complete

2Exciting
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gerard hissed agitatedly. He didn't appreciate the fact that Frank had teased him all the way to the edge and then pulled away.
Frank moved further and further away from Gerard with fearfulness in his big eyes.

Gerard groaned. His stiff member was so blood-filled that it actually was painful for him not to jack off. The jeans tamed it and forced it to be caged.
But oh, how it wanted to break free from its chains of jeans.

Frank's facial expression turned from frightened to angry and his sweet face started getting a red shade. "You need to stop, Gerard!" Frank howled. He grabbed the radiator and pulled himself up on his feet, pacing the room slowly.
Gerard stayed on the ground. He didn't want to reveal his 'situation' even if he knew that Frank had felt it against his stomach as they made out.

Self-consciously, Gerard grabbed the flat pillow from the mattress and put it over his crotch. It actually just made the bulge stand out even more.
He bit his lip not to moan.

Gerard needed to get his hard-on down. But how? He forced himself to think about rotten fish, pimples and Frank's wound when he had first seen it. It was impossible to feel even the tiniest bit excited with that rolling like a movie in your head.

"Stop? Stop doing what? I haven't done anything!" Gerard said and desperately shot his arms out in the air and gestured wildly. He didn't get Frank and why the short man could go from being all over him to backing off like he was the devil in a matter of seconds.
Was he schizophrenic? That would explain a lot. Gerard hoped he wasn't though.
He did like Frank, but having two Franks with different personalities would be too much even for Gerard.

"Not doing anything? Bullshit! You're seducing me!" Frank hissed and reached for his T-shirt which was lying on the floor. He quickly put it on to cover his naked chest up with fabric.
Gerard's jaw dropped.

"Frank, you were the one who started making out with me. I didn't even give you a wink to start it off with! And yesterday too, I didn't exactly tell you to touch my dick," Gerard said, he couldn't believe how ignorant Frank was.

Frank scrunched his face up, groaning and balling his hands into clenched fists. He didn't speak. The sound of his feet colliding with the floor was rhythmical as he walked back and forth.

Gerard ran a hand through his greasy long hair and sighed. "You want me, Frank. That's OK, because I want you too," Gerard said with a shaky voice.
Frank shook his little head from side to side violently.

"No... I don't want you!" he said and his voice cracked. It didn't even sound like he believed the words himself.
Gerard raised an eyebrow in disbelief and pierced the tattooed man with his green stare.

Frank turned his gaze away and shifted his body weight awkwardly. He had stopped pacing the room. "Fine, I want you. I fucking want you so fucking much that you have no fucking idea."

Gerard's expression immediately softened. That was everything he had ever asked for. Frank wanted him. Then why didn't it feel as good as he imagined it would?
"I don't understand why you're pulling away then," Gerard said.

Frank slumped down into a sitting position next to Gerard. He placed his head on Gerard's shoulder. It was heavy as a brick.
Gerard found it strange that Frank changed his mood so suddenly. That's what he thought was typical for girls, not sexy grown up men.

"I'm confused. You're a male and I'm not used to crave them. I haven't even looked at a man in a lustfilled way before," Frank whispered and sighed softly into Gerard's ear.
Gerard didn't say a word, he just wrapped his arm around Frank's back and held him.

Such a strange boy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story