Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give Us More Detonation

Chapter Two

by pupeez4eva 2 reviews

Gerard is now certain this isn't a dream...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-06 - Updated: 2011-07-06 - 684 words

2Original
Chapter Two

Confused wasn't enough to describe how I was feeling right now. I felt like someone had pushed a button on my head, causing my mind to go all fuzzy and swirly. I couldn't think properly and everything felt so muddled.

"It's your name" I said finally. Frank frowned and an odd look past across his face; it was gone almost immediately but I was sure it had been sadness.

"You haven't called me that ever since it started" he murmured. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It?"

"Party, you know what I'm talking about" he sighed, sounding slightly annoyed now. "The beginning, when Korse took over and the world as we knew it disappeared."

"That never happened" was my smart retort. For a moment he just stood there, staring at me, as if trying to decide whether or not I was being serious.

While he was deciding, I was going back to panicking. My mind turned hazy once more and I glanced around the room. I didn't recognize it, not one bit. I clenched my fists and tried to make sense of everything that was happening; if this wasn't a dream then what was it?

'A practical joke' I thought, at last. 'That's what it has to be.'

Well if that was what it was then I wasn't laughing. I'd had enough of this; I'd had the shit scared out of me and I wanted it to end.

"Stop" I said abruptly. Frank shut his mouth at once; through my panicky thoughts I hadn't realized he had started talking.

"What?" he asked. He looked completely confused; I didn’t fall for it.

"Don't play jokes with me!" I snapped. "This isn't funny!"

Frank shook his head. "Mood swings my friend, that's what you have. First you’re scared, then your rolling on the ground laughing, then your panicking and now you’re angry."

"It's your stupid joke that’s doing this to me!" I breathed in deeply. Usually I had a good humor and took whatever was thrown at me; however, this was all seriously freaking me out.

Frank continued to play his confused act.

"What joke, Party?" he asked. "I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about."

"Stop calling me that!" I said, angrily. "I'm not 'Party.' We finished all that ages ago...the Na Na Na Na and the Sing video are done, remember?"

"The what?"

"Don't you think you're taking this too far? Stop while you’re ahead!"

"Ahead of what?" Frank threw his hands up and stared at me in disbelief. "I have no damn idea what you’re talking about!"

"Frank, come one" I pleaded. "This is...this is scaring me okay! There, I admitted it, I'm scared. Now stop!"

"Stop what? And why do you keep calling me that?"

"Ahh!" I whirled around in one angry movement and stormed down a narrow staircase that was on the same floor.

"Party? Party? What the hell man? What's wrong with you? Party Poison!"

I ignored him, now walking faster. He was still coming, still following me. I picked up my pace and glanced nervously behind me shoulder. He was still there, staring at me in concern and confusion.

I ran.

I ran and I ran, desperate to escape all the confusion and impossibility. Frank seemed so sincere when he said this wasn't a practical joke but I didn't want to believe him. This all freaked me out so much and the reason was because, deep down I didn't really believe it was a joke. There was so many unexplainable things; the house, my hair, his hair, my room...everything.

I just didn't want to admit it.

I reached a door. In one fluid movement, I reached for the handle and flung it open. I threw myself outside and slammed the door behind me. I leaned against it, closing me eyes and breathing hard.

'Insane...all of this...insane...'

My eyes fluttered open. What I saw made me wish I had kept them shut. I stared forward, unmoving.

The wide open desert stared back at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story