Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give Us More Detonation

Chapter Three

by pupeez4eva 2 reviews

Everyone is concerned about Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 1084 words

2Original
"Gah…" I uttered, staring with wide eyes at the barren area in front of me. The desert. I was in the fucking desert.

At that moment the door behind me banged open and Frank came tumbling out.

"Party, what the fuck?"

He stared at me with wide eyes and I could see concern shining in them. I swallowed, feeling sick.

"Party?"

The use of that name only served to make me feel even worse than before. My stomach turned and I staggered away from my place near the house, further into the desert.

Franks hand shot out almost immediately and latched onto my arm.

"Stop that!" he yelled. I did, only because I was sure I was going to throw up. 'This isn't possible!' my mind screamed. Things like this just didn't happen.

"Are you alright?" his voice was softer now; the concern in it was obvious.

"I think I'm going to throw up" I groaned. His eyes widened and he reached out to steady me; I shrugged him off and bent over, ready to spew if I really needed to. After a few moments of staying in that position I began to feel ridiculous. It was obvious that no vomit was coming up any time sooner.

"I'm good" I muttered, pulling myself back up and avoiding looking at Frank. I had no idea what to say do or act.

"Party? Do you need me to get the rest of the guys?" he asked.

"No" I said, hurriedly. "No, don't do that. I'm fine, really."

He didn't look convinced.

"I think I should get you some help" he muttered. I shook my head wildly.

"No" I said, forcefully. I wasn't ready to associate with the others yet, not until I had gotten myself sorted out. "I'm telling you I'm fine, Frank."

"See, there you go again!" he said, throwing his arms up in the air. "If you were really fine, you wouldn't be calling me that. You know the how important our nicknames are, how crucial it is to keep our identities hidden –"

I couldn't help it. I snickered. He broke of mid sentence and stared at me in disbelief.

"Sorry" I said, feeling vaguely guilty. "You just remind me of a comic book character – one of those hero's that obsess over secret identities and such."

More staring.

"Uh…carry on" I was starting to feel uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Party…" he said, finally.”I'm going to go speak to Kobra and Jet."

"Do you not understand the meaning of 'no'" I snapped, angrily. "Get off my back – I don't need help!"

I recalled Frank's earlier comment. 'Mood swings my friend, that's what you have.' God, maybe he was right.

"Hey is everything alright out here?" called a voice. I bit back a groan; I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

It was Ray.

"Everything's fine" I called back, at the same time Frank said; "Something's wrong with Party!"

I shot him an angry glance as the sound of hurried footsteps approached our way. The door was pushed open and Ray appeared, decked in full Killjoy attire. Behind him stood Mikey looking just like he had when we had filled the video for 'Na Na Na Na' – blonde hair and all.

"Party?" my brother asked, his eyes wide with worry. "Are you alright?"

"Fine" I replied. "Just fine."

"No you aren't" Frank argued. "Stop lying and admit it!"

I opened my mouth to protest more and then closed it. If I admitted it then would they leave me alone? Probably not but it was worth a shot.

"Alright, fine, I feel kinda sick. Probably a stomach bug or something. I'll go sleep it off, I'll be fine then" I assured them. I hoped they would agree and back off so that I could go back to the room (Party Poison's room I supposed) and wrap my mind around all of this.

"Party are you sure it's just –"

"Yes!" I cut Ray off, my tone angry. I couldn't remember them being this pushy from my world – maybe the constant danger had caused it?

Oh God I was starting to think of this as a separate world.

"I have to go" I urged. I really, really needed to figure things out before I was driven insane…

"You won't run off?" Frank asked, uncertainly.

"Why would I do that?" I asked, glancing at him, bewildered. He shrugged.

"You seemed real eager to escape before…"

"I thought I was going to throw up" not a total lie… "I needed to get outside."

The three of them stared at me.

"I'll be fine" I assured them. I turned around, opened the door and walked through before they could say anything to stop me. I closed the door behind me and picked up my pace when I was certain they could no longer see me.

"Maybe I'm going mad" I thought out loud as I made my way back to the bedroom. Which way was it again? Oh yeah, upstairs…

Silently I walked upstairs. It wasn't too hard to find the correct room; I remembered it being the one near the staircase.

Opening the door and stepping inside, I didn't bother to take a proper look at my surroundings. With a loud sigh I shut the door behind me and threw myself into bed.

I settled myself into a comfortable position and closed my eyes. I briefly considered bolting the door and then shrugged it off. I let my mind drift to the situation on hand; I really needed to come to terms with what had happened.

I also needed to know how it had happened. The last thing I remembered before coming here was watching the 'Na Na Na Na' video with the guys. Seeing which…universe, world, dimension, whatever you wanted to call it…I was it really didn't take Einstein to figure out that it had something to do with it. I'd somehow gotten sucked into the video…question was, how? Things like that didn't just happen on a regular basis. If it did I'd be worried for all the fans out there.

So I needed to know exactly what had happened. I also needed to know how to get back because right at this moment I had no fucking clue.

'BANG!'

An explosive sound filled the area, followed soon by others just like it. I sat up abruptly, panic surging through me.

It looked like I'd have to put my thoughts on hold for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story