Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Why?

Why?

by roguesummers18 1 review

Rogue thinks about what it would be like if scott loved her and wonders WHY he dose not.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Cyclops,Rogue,Shadowcat - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 387 words

0Unrated
Who was it you wanted
Because now i'm left haunted
It's to hard to bare
But, you don't care
I can't sleep at night
Wondering if your alright
While you peacefully sleep
I lay awake and weep
You ask why I cry
And you still you don't know why.


Rogue left the poem on Scott's desk grabbed her suit case and left. She did not know were to go she really had no home, she couldn't belive how her life was falling apart peice by peice, and now the one person in the mansion who really seemed to care about her, broke her heart. Her life was hell, what was to make matters even worse is that the only place that she could go is the brootherhood and she did not know if they would even accept her.

Rogue walked up to the front porch soaking wet, she had walked 17 blocks to the boarding house in the rain, wich seemed to reflect her mood. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She waited for acouple seconds, then when she turned to leave Mystique opened up the door. Rogue turned around to face her mother. The scilence was still in the air, as they looked at each other. Rogue was the first to talk.

"I'm so sorry mama, ah should had lisened to yah."

Mystique looked at her daughter, she saw that the mascara running down her ivory cheeks was not from the rain.

"Come inside dear, you and your heart will be safe hear."

Rogue followed mystique up the stairs were she led her to her old room, Rogue walked in she never thought that she could be so happy to see it. She put her stuff down on the bed and threw her head back on to the pillow. her eyes filled with tears as she recalled words.
No! Why would I say that!?
It still hurt as bad as when she had hurd it, she could hardley open her eyes the pain still cut through her like a knife. After all she wanted to be everything that she wasn't. She wanted to be someone that she wasn't. She wanted to be Jean. And she wondered why she was not perfect.
And now why she wanted to be someone that she was not.
Sign up to rate and review this story