Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Why?

Chapter 2: perfect

by roguesummers18 2 reviews

Mystique tells rogue a back story about not feeling good enofe, P!nk's perfect lyrics. I owne nothing

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mystique,Rogue - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 479 words

0Unrated
"Mistreated, Misplaced, Misunderstood"

"Hey, mama can ah talk to yah," said Rogue as she walked down the stairs. Mystique put down the computer chip that she was studying.

" Um...shure, whats on your mind?" asked the shapeshifter. Rogue hesitated what if she thinks I'm stupid, or selfless?

"Have yah evr felt like ya'll are not good enofe for someone, or not good enofe at all?" Rogue said toying with the white streak in her brown hair. "Or that someone is always there to over show yah and do everything yah do, but bettah?"

"Actually, yes when I was about your age I only used my shapeshifting abilitys to look human and I would promise my self every single night that I would find a cure so that I could be perfect." said Mystique.

"So yah were never able to find a cure, and yah had to try to live with it?" Rogue asked sadley.

"Actually, I did find a cure, and I could have looked normal. However, before I took the cure I thought that this might be the stupidist thing I have tryed, and that I am frickin perfect the way I was. Then I ended up realizing that I was good enofe for anyone, infact that I was to good for everyone. And I was still able to find romance because I looked so extraterestrial and mystirous, and guys can find that to be sexy. That and I am now so much more happy I have been in the CIA and other agencys, and now I have my own team."

"Yah, mean the Brootherhood of wannabe terorists, who loose every battle to the X-Men?" Rogue asked questionly.

"Not really they are more of a side atraction, that I will train in my spare time I'm talking about Magneto's team. And when tha baztard dies they become my team and I can make that come true soon." Mystique said smileing sinisteringly.

"So, what dose this have to do with meh?" Rogue asked.

"Well, I don't know what that has to do with you, but I do have an idea?"
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back at the X-Mansion

"Kitty, have you seen Rogue?" Scott asked.

"Not since like last night, why?" Kitty asked bubley as normal.

"Well, no one has seen her, all her stuff is gone, and I found this poem on my desk in her hand wrighting." he said handing Kitty the peice of paper with the poem on it.

"Oh, no, this is like not good!" Kitty said in a panic.

"What...what is it Kitty?" Scott asked.

"She like never gave me back my CD." Kitty panicked. Scott slamed his head in his hand.

"I'm gonna go talk to proffesor." Scott said leaving the room. Kitty walked toward the kitchen then caught a glimpse out the window. Mystique was carrying a gun and was walking right toward the X-Mansion.
Sign up to rate and review this story