Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 32

by xblckhrtxx 1 review

The scary man downstairs

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-08 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 1301 words - Complete

1Exciting
"Bob! Oh shit. Why is he here? The news said he was dead." I whispered, horrified. Gerard stuck his hand out and reached towards Bob as though he might touch Bob, but just as he did so, Bob turned his head and hissed at Gerard with a viciousness I'd never seen before.

Gerard watched without any emotion as Bob did this. Then, suddenly, Gerard shot out his hand and grabbed Bob's jaw. Lea and I both gasped while Frank just stared on. Gerard forced Bob's jaw open and there two sharp and sparkling fangs hung in his mouth.

"I knew it," Gerard said and released Bob's jaw. Bob squeezed himself further into the corner (if possible) and continued hissing at Gerard.

"He's a vampire. Beckett turned him into a vampire." I stated lamely. Gerard nodded solemly. Lea's eyebrows furrowed.

"But that doesn't explain the pictures on the television. They showed him dead and broken, like he really did jump from the apartment." We all looked at one another as her words rang through us.

"Beckett probably just barely kept Bob from actually getting away with dying a human death. Beckett most likely turned Bob, drugged him up so he wouldn't move, and brought him to the police where they took the pictures." Gerard said while looking Bob over some. "I'm sure we'll figure out what happened sooner or later but right now we have to figure out what we're going to do with him." Gerard said, gesturing to Bob. I stared at Bob softly, he looked out of his mind. He obviously had no clue who we were and didn't know what to do except become defensive.

"Why does he do that?" Lea questioned.

"Do what?" Gerard asked while glancing at her.

"He just sits there and hisses. He doesn't respond to us like he knows who we are, I knew who you guys were when I came to my senses again...Well I didn't but you know what I mean. I remembered who you were, Gerard. I mean, none of us are crazy. Why is Bob?" Lea asked quietly. Gerard shook his head and sighed.

"There could be any number of reasons. Beckett could have done something or it's even possible that Bob just lost it. I mean he did try to kill himself..." Gerard trailed off quietly. All eyes were on the crazed Bob. He seemed to be oblivious to this though because his own eyes were focused on a spot behind all of us.

"What's he-" Frank started to say but of course, as you all know, he was cut off. However, it wasn't by lamps or by anything of that sort. Nope, it was by Casadee smashing a crowbar over his head. Frank fell to the floor and Gerard was on his feet, holding onto Casadee's arms, within half the time it takes you to blink.

"What the hell is with girls and hitting me over the head with crowbars?" Frank mumbled angrily from the floor. I stifled a giggle and looked over to where Casadee was glaring daggers into Gerard's face.

"Well it's just one unpleasant suprise after another," Gerard said through clenched teeth. Casadee raised an eyebrow.

"Seeing Bob alive is an unpleasant suprise?" She questioned with a smile. Gerard growled at her.

"You and I both know that he's not alive. Who damned him to walk as undead man? More importantly, who's driven him to this insanity?" Gerard demanded with a hiss. Casadee grinned maliciously and licked her lips.

"I'm the one who turned him if that's what you want to know. William said I could have him if I lead the girl here," Casadee breathed out in a thrilled breath. Lea and I looked at each other.

"Which girl?" We asked simultaneously. Casadee rolled her eyes and pointed at me with her head. (Gerard still had her arms pinnned down.)

"Which do you think. Duh, the only human one! Why would William want the one that's already turned and bound to another. Besides, she doesn't have potential that he sees in you. He says you might be better than Bob even." Casadee finished with a dark smile. Gerard let out a low hiss and Casadee hissed back in defiance. Frank stood up and walked behind her, he held her arms, and Gerard released her from his own grasp. Gerard turned to me and I could tell he was analyzing my expression.

"Let's get out of here and head home. We'll find Alisha tomorrow night. We have too much on our plate already and it's almost 2am." Gerard ordered with a tinge of anger on his tounge. Lea and I nodded but then Casadee did something strange. She let out a high pitched hiss and directed the sound in Gerard's direction. Suddenly, Bob rose from the floor and lunged at Gerard. Gerard grabbed Bob's hands as he jumped out and then swung Bob around and into the wall. Bob continued to snap and bite at Gerard but was just at too far a distance to get his hands on Gerard. Casadee made a noise of frustration. Frank laughed.

"Did you honestly think that Bob would be enough to take down Gerard?" Frank shook his head and I pulled out my stake.

"I think it's time we made sure Bob doesn't have to deal with her bossing him around for the rest of eternity," I said and made my way towards Casadee. Frank held her still and I could hear Gerard stifling his grunts as he kept Bob against the wall. I put my stake to Casadee's chest.

"I want you to know, that you have made two of my best friend's lives worse than the hell you're about to burn in. Alisha may be a pile of dust somewhere and Bob may never be the same again. Whatever punishment the scary guy downstairs has set up for you isn't even a fraction as horrifying as I could make your time on earth. Feel lucky you get to go to hell." I whispered with more absolute pure hate than I have ever felt before. Casadee's face remained neutral and then a disgusting smile came over her face.

"William was right, you have much more potential than Bob does. If he never regains his mind, you'll get to do beautifully cruel things." She whispered back to me with that awful smile still playing on her lips. I sucked in a breath and shoved the stake through her chest. Her eyes widened in shock and pain for a moment. Then, Casadee's body exploded into dust. I stood there and for a moment, time froze. Nobody moved, Frank still had his hands out in the spots they were when he had been holding Casadee. Lea was motionless from her spot by Gerard and Bob. Then, I took in a breath and the moment passed. Frank put his arms down, an action signaling that for now it was over. Bob stopped his struggling with Gerard and a calm settled over the room. Gerard let go of Bob, who fell to the ground unconcious. Then, Gerard approached me and encircled my body in his arms. Then, he leaned down next to my face.

"She was lying," Gerard whispered in my ear. As if those words were some kind of trigger, all the suspense and stress from the days leading up to this finally descended upon me. My vision blurred and my eyelids fluttered involuntarily shut. I fell back into Gerard's arms and my muscles relaxed.

"Let's go get the others," was the last thing I heard before I was forced into a needed slumber.


********************************

What do you guys think? I promise to update tonight!! Oh and don’t worry Alisha is still alive, I think.

Please rate and review!
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story