Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 26

by MyChemFreak 4 reviews

read...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 777 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys :) here is another update:3 well I think im gonna head back to bed now; even though it's 12:10pm:') hehehe; I'm lazy that's all!:3 See yah

The Next Day.

"Rebecca?" Lyn-z whispered as the doctor walked in.

"She's awake." Rebecca said. "And she's stable for now. We'll let you see her one at a time so who wants to go first? She's asking for Alicia by the way; says she needs to talk to her. Which is a good thing! She can speak, and she hasn't suffered memory loss; we're yet to get her out of bed. We'll probably try that in a week or so. But she is asking for Alicia."

"That's wonderful!" Lyn-z grinned.

"Then Alicia can go first." Gerard smiled.

"You think I should?" She asked them.

"If Zaria is asking for you then it must be important." Mikey smiled.

"Go already." Frank smiled.

"Come on then." Alicia said, following Rebecca through corridors and downstair cases.

"She's in the room right at the end." Rebecca smiled, walking behind the desk to speak with another nurse.

When Alicia walked in; the sight scared her. Zaria had a large bandage wrapped around her head, there were wires hooked to heart monitors and all sorts. But Zaria herself looked like death. Her eyes were sunken and dark, her face as white as the walls around her; but she was smiling as Alicia met her eyes.

"Hey honey..." Alicia smiled.

"Hey Alicia," Zaria laughed. "How do I look?"

"Like shit." Alicia winked.

"Gee thanks!" Zaria grinned.

"So, why did you want me to come down first?" Alicia asked.

"Well for a start you're probably my favourite Aunt. And I wanted to make sure you're not blaming yourself for us being kidnapped."

"Aw, honey; but it was my fault... I should of just used the tumbledryer. But I just thought it was a nice day, and..." She stopped as Zaria raised a hand to silence her.

"It is not your fault. Accidents happen and that's all it was. You did what anyone else would have done. And besides you fought them to the best of your ablity. That's all I could of ever asked of you Alicia. Thank you. Now send some other fucker down here." Zaria ordered, grinning widely.

"Who do you want?"

"Anyone you like," Zaria smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Alicia smiled, walking back through the corridors with Rebecca and up into the waiting room. "She says she's not bothered who goes next."

"I'll go." Frank smiled.

"Are you sure?" Alicia asked.

"Yep." Frank replied, following Rebecca back out the door.

"You need to be careful with her. She is really ill." Rebecca warned him as they reached the door outside Zaria's room.

"I will be," Frank smiled, walking in and closing the door behind him. "Hey Zar..." He mumbled.

"Frankie!" She grinned, reaching up to hug him. "I missed you Frankie!"

"I missed you too Zar..." Frank muttered hugging her tighter. "How bad was it?"

"Frankie, please. Don't make me talk about it. Not yet." Zaria mumbled into his chest.

"Okay, sorry. But hey! At least you can come home now!" Frank grinned.

"We're still in Italy?" She asked.

"Yep. Will be until you get better." Frank told her, pulling out of the hug.

"Okay, can you send Dad down now Frankie?" Zaria asked as Frank started walking out of the room.

"Sure thing Zar," He smiled, opening the door.

"And Frankie?" She called.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She smiled.

"Love you too Zar." Frank laughed as he headed back upstairs. "She's asking for her Daddy." He told the group. Gerard chuckled and stood up.

"I'll be back soon." Gerard smiled. As he walked into the room Zaria smiled.

"Hey Dad," She grinned.

"Hey sweetheart. How you feeling?"

"I've felt better... I guess." She sighed.

"How bad was it?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it Dad, not yet. I wouldn't talk to Frankie about it."

"Fair enough sweetie, just tell me this; did they rape you?" He asked. Zaria just nodded as the tears ran down her face. "Do the doctors know?" He asked.

"No." She sobbed.

"Oh lord..." Gerard sighed, holding her close. "I swear I'm going to kill every single person who ever hurt you!" Gerard promised her as she sobbed into his chest. She was just a vunerable little girl in a big scary world and she didn't know what to do any more. She'd developed a worse state of self loathing and was at the point where if the Grim Reaper showed up and said;

"Hey Zaria, life or death?"

Zaria would reply with, "Death."
Sign up to rate and review this story