Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 27

by MyChemFreak 6 reviews

Nightnight Zaria...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-11 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1322 words - Complete

0Unrated
Here you go. Took me a while to write. Had a hell of a lot of shit on my mind at the minute:/ I'm sorry...

Gerard's Point Of View.

Zaria wasn't actually my little girl; but goddamn it at the same time she was my little girl. Confused? Good. She just walked into my life and brought the sunshine with her. I mean, yeah she confused me; with her mood swings, and the danger she put herself and my family in. But I don't regret adopting her. I never could. She's beautiful, talented as well as broken.

Zaria was a broken little girl. She tried to be strong and had gone through a lot of shit in her life but bless her, she was broken in every way imaginable. I wouldn't ever want to try to be her. Zaria had lost her parents, witnessed murder, been under witness protection, had councilling with my dad, been kidnapped, abused and raped. And God only knows what else.

I've told the doctors about the rape and they're performing a rape kit test thingy now. I don't understand how it works but you know, they're doing it. I hope she's not pregnant. That's a horrible thing to say, I know. But she's so young; and I know if she is pregnant she would want to keep it. I doubt she'd be able to manage a child, as well as just being a child. But if Zaria is pregnant and she wants to keep the baby I'm not going to stand in her way.

"Gerard?" The doctor called.

"Yes, Rebecca?" I replied.

"Zaria is asking to see you; we'll be back in a few hours with the test results." Rebecca smiled sympathetically. I nodded and walked into Zaria's room.

"Daddy?" She called as I walked in.

"Yes sweetie?" I smiled.

"Daddy, I'm scared." She sobbed. I simply walked over and held her in my arms. "What if the results come back that I'm gonna have a baby? I'm just a baby myself!" Zaria sobbed. I sighed and just kept hugging her.

"Even if it does, and you decide to keep the baby; Lyn-Z and I will help you. And so will Frankie and Jamia, and all the others. You'll manage my darling. I promise."

"But it'll be his baby! I don't want his baby! I wanted my first time to be special! And I want my first baby to be with someone special!" Zaria sobbed.

"Um, sugar? Can I send Sarah down? I need coffee and I suck at dealing with this." I sighed.

"Sure thing Daddy, I'm sorry." She sniffed.

"It's fine darling." I smiled as I left. My mind was racing as I walked back up to the waiting room to get Sarah. I couldn't deal with this. I'm 34 for fucks sake! I'm too young to be a grandad!

"Hey Gee, what's going on? Who does she want next?" Sarah smiled as I walked in. Her smile dropped when she saw the expression on my face.

"They've just used a rape test kit on her. We're waiting for the result. I said I'd send Sarah down." I could hear myself giving them the news but inside it felt like I wasn't even there. What I really wanted was to go out, find some nice big bottles of alcohol and forget this ever happened. But I couldn't and wouldn't do that. I had more faith in myself and my fans, friends and family did too. For years I'd been clean and sober; and still gone through a lot of shit. I would manage this. I wouldn't let this be the fall of me. No. Not after I've come so far.

"A rape test?" Frank muttered. I nodded and could feel the tears starting to roll down my face.

"It just gets worse and worse..." Alicia mumbled. Sarah sighed and stood up.

"My best friend needs me, and I'm going to be at her side." She said and with that she left.

Sarah's Point Of View.

"Hey doll," I smiled walking in.

"I look like shit, Sarah." She sighed.

"Honey, you don't need to tell me; I can see you." I joked. "Goddamn girl; you got a family of good lookin' guys out there! Shame they're all married." I smiled trying to keep away from the subjects of rape, kidnapping and abuse. Pretty easy really.

"Ew! You clearly haven't see Gee or Mikes on a morning; without coffee." She laughed at what was clearly a fond memory.

"I don't give a shit; they're hot any time of the day." I laughed. "But don't tell anyone! You're the only person I can actually act all fan girly around." I winked.

"You? A fan girl? Come on; you're not a teeniebopper anymore." She laughed.

"That's the truest stuff I ever did hear." I smiled. "How you holding up?" I asked.

"I might be fucking pregnant Sarah. Pregnant." She muttered, venom dripping on each and every word in the sentance.

"Oh doll, come on; it can't be that bad! I mean; babies are awesome! Apart from the pooping, and the crying and the waking up in the middle of the night, and the teething and the never ending crying for something more. But on the whole babies are awesome." I grinned.

"Not helping." She snapped.

"Sorry, but even if you are; you'll be fine. And if you're not you'll be even more fine." I laughed.

"You're such a spoon." Zaria laughed.

"I'm a what?" I asked; genuinely surprised.

"A spoon."

"First time I've heard that used as an insult."

"First time I've used that as an insult."

"Fair enough."

"Indeed."

A silence fell over us. Not an awkward one; not a harsh one but more like a shared one. We shared the silence. After a while Zaria spoke.

"Sarah?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me about your family?" She whispered.

"You tired doll? It's a long boring story." I sighed.

"A little and please? Just tell me, I wanna know why my best friend lives on her own." Zaria sighed, snuggling down into the pillows with a teddy bear I don't remember seeing when I walked in.

"Where did that come from?" I asked, pointing to the bear.

"This? Oh, this is Ignatous bear. Or Iggy ted for short. I've had him since I was born. Alex was with them when they grabbed my stuff; for some reason he grabbed the bear. I'm kinda glad he did I guess. Anyway; tell me about your family Sarah." She said. Damn it; I thought I'd escaped that subject.

"Fine. But you tell no one, okay?" I sighed.

"I promise." Zaria smiled. I laughed slightly at the sight of her cuddled up with a teddy bear in her arms.

"Well, when I was growing up it was the 'normal' family life. Mom, Dad, me and my sister. We had a dog too... Danger we called him." I laughed.

"Danger... Was he a bad dog?" She whispered.

"Nah, he wasn't; he was totally the opposite." I laughed.

"So you called him 'Danger.' cause it was ironic?" She smiled.

"Yep; you know what I'm like." I laughed. "Anyway, when I was about 10 my Dad left. He just got up and walked out the door. I thought he'd gone on a holiday; that was what Mom said anyway. I was convinced of that for about a year; then I started to realise Dad wasn't coming home."

"I remember when I was little and I was at Grandma's... We heard about the towers falling..." Zaria mumbled, somewhere between being asleep and being awake. "And Mamar, she started to cry. She picked me up, cuddled me in her lap and whispered 'I'm sorry baby; Mommy and Daddy won't be coming home... They've became angels in the sky...'" She mumbled. I just stroked her hair and shushed her.

"Nightnight darling." I smiled as she drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story