Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend.

by paintmylife 3 reviews

Couldn't think of a title. Enjoy(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 386 words - Complete

0Unrated
I eat slower than usual, postponing what is about to change my life but most importantly, my virginity status.
"Do you want me to finish that for ya Mikes?" Gerard offers, sensing that I'm uncomfortable.
"Ur," I take a moment to think, "Go ahead." I push my plate of pizza over to him.
For a minute or two, I watch Gerard picking at his pizza, but the whole time Frank and Gerard are looking at me expectantly.
"Okay, fine," I give in. "Ray, where's Franks present he got you?"
"The c-condoms?" Ray splutters. "Why would we need them?"

Oh, Ray. Please don't make this so hard for me.

"Follow me," I say and grab his hand. He follows me, awkwardly ducking under the doorway.
I kick the bedroom door open and collapse on my bed. Ray puts his feet up next to mine.
"Um," I say, attempting to mime taking off clothes.
"What are you doing, Mikey?"
I sigh, knowing that without any physical action, this sex isn't going to happen.

I lean towards him, my legs spread apart over his waist.
"Is that your cell phone or are you just happy to see me?" I laugh as Ray blushes.
"What's your excuse?" he smiles in return.
Without telling to do so, he gently starts to unbutton my shirt. I do the same to his and carefully slip off his jeans.

Ray pulls me into him, kissing my cheeks and then my lips.

I don't quite know how it happened, but we started to have sex.
"Can I tell you something?" he whispers, stroking my cheek delicately.
"You know you can tell me absolutely anything..."
"Okay," he bites his lip slightly, "I was a virgin until now."
I grin the tiniest bit. "Me too, baby..." I roll over to face him. "I guess I was waiting for the right person."
"Am I the right person?" Ray wonders out loud.
I tap his nose, "You most certainly are. Happy birthday beautiful," I kiss him as our bodys entwine together.

The best thing about Ray is that he never makes me feel ugly, he makes me feel as if everything in his life revolves around me. That's a good thing seeing as he makes my life go round.

I love him. What more is there to be said?
Sign up to rate and review this story