Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Leaving.

by paintmylife 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-17 - Updated: 2011-07-17 - 572 words - Complete

0Unrated
I lay in the crook of Ray's arm. We've been like this for hours, not talking, just enjoying eachothers company. Every now and then I'll bend my head up and we'll kiss, slowly and purely.

"We have a show later," Ray mumbles, breaking the silence. "We better get up."
"When is it?" I reply, feeling myself frown. Ray and I would be on opposite sides of the stage in a matter of hours. There is nothing I want less than to not be able to see Ray or be near him.
"Frank said before you woke up that we're leaving at 10am... oh shit."
"What?" I smile, carefully tracing his cheek bones.
"It's 9:45."
I break away from him and rush to my wardrobe. I pull on a pair of black skinnies and a yellow t-shirt. After shoving my old and battered converses onto my feet, I put on some black eyeliner and rush to the door.
Ray's already standing there, waiting for me.

Damn, he's fast.

He holds out his hand to me, I take it as we step outside our room and make our way to the outside of the tourbus.
Frank's smoking a quick cigarette whilst Gerard sits cross-legged on the floor. They both look up and grin at us in a knowing way.
"How was your night?" Gerard asks us, his eyes moving from Ray to me, then back again.
I feel myself blush and lean my head into Rays shoulder.
"It's none of your business," I groan against Ray.
"It's my business if you have sex," he replies, smirking.
"Yeah we had sex, whatever..." I admit. Ray squeezes my hand in a comforting way.
Frank and Gerard laugh. "Why didn't you just tell us?" Frank asks.
"Because it's our sex life and not yours."
We're interrupted by the loud horn of the cab that has just pulled up beside us. The other guys get in first as I wave goodbye to Rob, our tourbus driver.

The cab only has 4 seats, one of them being taken by the driver. Rain begins to splatter onto the pavement outside. I hesitate, unsure where to sit.
Ray pulls me in, onto his lap and we head off into the bleary but beautiful street.
At some point during the journey, Ray and I begin to kiss, my legs curled into him.
"I love you," he whispers to me, just so that Frank and Gerard can't hear. I can feel them looking at us, but I couldn't care less. I would have cared before, but Ray makes me feel so comfortable and sure of myself.
"Well, I love you too," I tap his nose and rest my head into his chest. He strokes my arm as I slowly drift to sleep.

Well, when I say sleep I mean closing my eyes and resting. I barely ever sleep.
"Ray, is he asleep?" I hear Gerard whisper.
"I think so," Ray replies, stroking my hair.
"What did he get you for your birthday?" there's a smile in his voice.
I hear Ray laugh quietly. "He already told you."
"Sex," Frank murmurs.
They all laugh together. "Yeah, that was it," Ray admits. "I don't think you realise how much I actually love him. He means everything to me."
"We know, your body language is obvious," Frank replies.

Curling closer into Ray, I realise that there is nowhere that I would rather be than here, in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story