Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

Smut.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Innocent Smut.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 710 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walked around the house. They just left, and Frank was mad at me for staying home. I sighed and flipped the radio on. I laid on the couch, Frank stormed out of the couch jacket in hand I sighed and flipped open the laptop Dad said i could use. I thought of something to do, so i typed in ‘Frerard’ and pressed enter.

There were many images, but i pressed a story. It wasn’t of Frerard, it was just of Frank. It said stuff of how he was ‘confused’ but it got interesting when it said he moved his hand down his pants and stroked himself. It described his moans and i could feel my lower stomach changing. The feeling was good, and i knew i wanted Frank. I wanted to unbutton my jeans and play with myself, but Frank could get home any minute, and were i was sitting, he could easily see it.

I crossed my legs and kept reading. I could feel myself getting wetter, and even could smell it. At this point, Frank’s pants were at his knees, and he was palming him self. I moaned, i had to do something!

I reached into my jeans and stroked my opening. I then entered a finger into my wetness and moved it in and out. The door swung open and we both froze. I could see Frank making a decision. Then he took his jacket off and basically ran to me.He close the lap top, and i took my hand out of my jeans. He straddled me and made out with me. He yipped at my neck and rubbed the back of my neck. I thrust my hips into his. I went for his belt, and he slapped my hand away.

He attacked my neck and fondled my breasts. I wanted him! And now! I went for his shirt, he tried to stop me, but i got it off. He sat up, both of us panting. He gave me a look, and reached for my shirt. When he grasped it, he looked back up at me. I nodded, and he lifted it. He sucked on them through my bra.

“Fr-rank...” I moaned,he sucked harder.

“F-Frank I-I’ve never done this before.” I whispered, he stoped. He moved him self so he was over me.

“Seriously?” He asked, looking over me, I nodded. “Why not, you’re beautiful!” He stated, i blushed!

“I wanted to save this moment.” I whispered, he blushed.

“But...” He started, I kissed him.

“Frank Iero fucking fuck me!” I stated,he instantly went to my neck. I moaned. I went for his jeans, we finally got them off.

He picked me up bridal style, i put me head in his chest. We ended up in his room.

“Are you su-” He started.

“YES!” I yelled, he smiled and laid me on the bed. He undressed us, and kept kissing my neck, all the way to under my belly button. He then came up and kissed my lips. The things that flashed through my mind were protection, but I wanted him NOW!

He started rubbing me as he kissed my neck. He entered a finger in me. But instead of in and out, he went up and down, hitting my walls. He entered a second finger and did the same. My stomach was going crazy. Frank came off my neck and we stared at each other for while. I moved my hands and traced his tattoos.

He smiled and kept going, he entered a third finger, and my head fell back. I moaned, and he kissed my forehead. He removed his fingers and put his cock at my entrance.

“Are you ready?” He asked, i nodded.

He filled me, i squirmed. It was painful. Very painful. I took a breathe. I relaxed, and he continued.
He kept thrusting, I scratched down his back. He moaned, and i felt him start to tense up. His thrust lost there rhythm and he groaned.

“Frank...” I whispered as he filled me. He yelled my name and we laid down, he wrapped his arms around me.

“Thanks.” I whispered.

He smiled.

“Diddo!” He said. I kissed his cheek, and we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story