Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

:/

by ONotz 0 reviews

NOOOOOOOOO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 807 words - Complete

1Exciting
It was the day when the everyone was supposed to get back. After having sex last night, we dressed. Frank was in a black wife beater, and his boxers. I was in a whole Pajama outfit. There was a knock at Frank’s door, he unwrapped us and got up.

“You guys are back!” He squeeled.

“Were’s Avenge?!” Mikey growled out.

“Uh-mm. In here.” Frank said, stepping back, I herd it all.

I could here Mikey, and i sat up.

“What did you two do??” Mikey said. I gave him a look.

“Nothing Mikes, i didn;t like being alone at the top of the house, so i bunked with Frank.” I lied,i crossed my arms. Mikey stormed out. Frank stood there awkwardly, and then put some jeans on. He coughed. I stood up, and we hugged everyone.

“So, how was it?” I asked. Gerard smiled.

“I crowd surfed.” He said squealed, and hugged me again. I smiled.

“So, I feel a little sick, I'm going to go upstairs.” I said. They smiled.

I ran upstairs, and threw my guts up. Mikey followed me, and when i looked up, he gave me a look. He went downstairs, and I went to bed.

The next week, i threw up every morning. Dad just said i was sick. I got paranoid. What if I’m...? I can’t be!

Oh well, Frank’s tacking me to the doctor tomorrow.

~~~

I sat in the waiting room with Frank. He looked uneasy. We went to the back.

I gave blood (With a lot of other stuff) and the nurse said to relax. So, me and Frank sat on the chairs. She came into the room with the folder, and handed it to me. I looked at it,and my eyes deseaved me. Then she said something that made Frank freeze.

“You’re pregnant.” She said. I had nothing left to say, me and Frank got up and left.

On the way home, tears ran down my cheeks, and Frank was emotionless.
I walked through the door, and Gerard looked at me.

“So, you are pregnant?” He whispered, I nodded.

He sighed, Ray hugged me, Mikey glared, Mom and Alicia squealed. Sammy gave me a look. I whimpered, and Mikey sighed. He wrapped his arms around me. Ray and Mikey made me feel safe. Frank came in and sighed, he froze when he saw Gerard. Gerard and him glared. I watched as Gerard walked to him. Frank looked worried, not at all scared. Gerard didn’t hit him, he hugged him.

Frank hugged back. “I’m sorry.” He whispered as he walked to his room. I knew what he meant, tears formed in my eyes, I pushed away my uncles and ran to Frank.

Frank was on his bed, starring at the off TV. “I ruined your life.” He whispered. I sighed and sat by him.

“Yeah. But i helped. Takes 2 people to make a baby.” I said, we linked hands. He stood up.

“I’ll be back.” He whispered, I nodded. He pecked my cheek, and i knew he meant it.

I walked to my room and turned the radio that Mikey gave me on, so load i couldn't hear anything. I sat Danger Days in, and pressed ‘Save Yourself, I’ll Hold Them Back’ and cried. Just cried about how I’m not a kid, and the fans! How my Dad feels. How Mom feels. How i feel.

How do i feel? I’m having a child. I love Frank, but in which way. I turned off repeat and sang all words.

Dad came into the room. He sat by me and we sang the words. He sang with his heart. I always admired that. How funny he is, how cool his voice is, how he went through SO much, how he made through. I stood up and traded the Cd, it was Revenge. I turned it to ‘I’m Not Okay’ and laid across my bed. Dad laid next to me. I snuggled into his chest.

“I’m so sorry.” I whispered, he nodded.

“I know. It was a mistake, we all make them.” He said. I felt worse. Did this mean our child was a mistake?

I sat up and went to Frank’s bedroom. He wasn’t home, but i sat in there anyway. I took in my surroundings.

The walls were white, but they were littered in posters. One side was all MCR and LeAThermouth, I smiled at that. There were black drawers, with some other stuff. I coulden;tfocus anymore, I laid down on the bed, under the covers. I hope he didn;t mind. I curled into a ball. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream. But i shut my eyes instead.

Maybe this is a bad dream?


ANYONE STILL READING?
Sign up to rate and review this story