Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

My fist kiss went a little like this

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

You know, I feel sorry for you April because if the only happiness you get out of life comes from someone else’s misery, you are going to die very sad and very lonely

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-18 - Updated: 2011-07-19 - 1631 words - Complete

0Unrated
The band stood back, watching as Gerard talked to Alexis. It had been a week and she was being allowed to leave the hospital but didn’t have a place to go. Gerard had set her up with a small apartment in Trenton until she could find her own place.

Gerard wrapped his arm around Alexis’s waist, helping her to her feet. She stood up, leaning against him trying to stand on her own.

“You ok?” Gerard asked

Alexis nodded “Yeah, I think so. Try and let me go but don’t let me fall”

Gerard removed his arm from around her waist and caught her when she fell forward.

“Im sorry”

“Its ok. Here…”

Gerard looked around, then picked her up bridal style, carrying her out of the room. He glanced at Mikey with a small smile, walking passed him and to the front door. Gerard received glances from doctors in the hall but ignored them, setting her down when he got to the front desk.

“Checking out for Alexis Anderson.”

The lady nodded “She’s good to go. Be easy with her, don’t let her walk around on her own and make sure she keeps an eye on what was damaged.”

The lady eyed them clearly thinking they were sleeping together. Gerard nodded, and picked Alexis back up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest.

“Gerard….”

Gerard looked down at her. She smiled at him “Thank you”

Bob opened the door, holding it for them, and then ran to open the door of the bus that was parked out front. Alexis stared at it in amazement. She knew they had gotten big but tried not to keep up with it because it only reminded her of what she had lost. They walked on the bus and Gerard laid her down on the couch. Mikey, Ray and Bob walked in behind Gerard and sat down in random places in the bus. Frank and Riley were the last to enter, they were holing hands, walking slowly. Frank sat down on the seat across from Alexis and tried to avoid her gaze.

“So, what do yall want for lunch?” Riley called from the kitchen. She walked into the room, leaning against the wall to look at them. They all shrugged, not sure what they wanted.
Bob laughed “Well, I’m down for chicken since no one else wants to make a decision.”

Riley nodded “Chicken it is. What do yall want with it? I’ve got to run to the store so I might as well make a list”

Ray looked up “Cupcakes?” (get it? Haha)

Riley laughed “I can do that….anything else?”

Mikey looked up “Umm….I think we need Milk if I’m not mistaken.”

“I already got that on the list. This is what I have. Chicken, Milk, Ice Cream, Soda, Burger Meat, Turkey, and Cereal.”

They all nodded, Gerard speaking “I think that covers it. You got money?”

Riley shook her head “Yeah, Brian gave me some to get started with.”

She smiled and grabbed the keys. “Frank, I’m taking your Honda, you care to come with?”

“Nah, I’m good. Hey, pick up some muffins would ya?”

“Sure.”

Riley threw on a jacket and walked out the door. She climbed into the small car and was smacked in the face with a very loud stereo blaring Bouncing Souls. She turned down the music, smiling and drove off to the store.

Riley pulled into the parking lot, shut off the engine and walked inside. She grabbed a cart, pulled out her list and walked down the isles. She had her headphones in but they were suddenly pulled out and she was shoved to the ground. Her heart pounded when she saw who had pushed her. April stood above her with an evil grin on her face. April was the head of the cheerleading squad at her school and would torment her every day. Riley had hopped that when she dropped out to live with MCR, she would never have to see her again. April’s long blond hair was tied in a pony tale, her short skirt and blue tank top stood out making her look like a slut.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the high school drop out. I hear you got knocked up and that’s why you stopped showing up.”

She laughed and put her hands on her hips. Riley stood up, tired of her bullshit.

“No, April, I didn’t get knocked up. Unlike you I’m not a whore!”


“Excuse me? Did you just call me a whore?”

“And I’m about to call you deft too. Don’t you have anything better to do with your life?”

“Bitch!” April screamed and slapped Riley in the face. Without thinking, Riley brought her arm up, hitting April in the face. April fell back with a squeal and hit the ground.

Riley smiled “You know, I feel sorry for you April because if the only happiness you get out of life comes from someone else’s misery, you are going to die very sad and very lonely”

Riley walked away, leaving April on the ground with a bloody nose and a shocked look on her face.


Riley started the car, driving back to the bus thinking about what had happened. She didn’t really care about April but it made her wonder what the kids were saying about her. Her thoughts were driven by curiosity and nothing more. She tuned up the radio when she heard a song she loved. It was ‘I’m Just A Kid’ by Simple Plan

“I woke up it was 7, waited till 11 just to figure out that no one would call. I think I’ve got a lot of friends but I don’t hear from them, what’s another night all alone when you’re spending every day on your own and here it goes!”

Riley sung along, smiling. “I’m just a kid and life is a nightmare! I’m just a kid I know that its not fair!”

She laughed at herself, pulling up next to the bus. She reached back, grabbing the bags and kicked the bus door. Bob must have heard the bang because soon after he opened the door, letting her inside.

“Thanks” She smiled and nodded at him.

“No problem. Anything else I can grab?”

“Nah, this is all of it. Your welcome to help me put it away though.”

Bob started to go through the bags, putting things away in silence. Riley looked over to see that Mikey was passed out on the couch, Frank, Gerard, Ray and Alexis were nowhere to be seen.

“Where is everybody?”

“Gerard is in with Alexis asleep, Ray is in the shower and Frank is in his bunk with his headphones in.”

Riley nodded “They sleep a lot don’t they?”

Bob laughed, “Yeah, they do. As long as they don’t have that damned camera in my face I don’t care what they do”

“You mean the Bobcam?”

Bob groaned “God, you too?”

“Oh come on! Its funny! You know you will look back in 10 years and laugh.”

Bob reached over hear to put away some apples. “Sure…I’ll remember how annoying Frank was.”

Riley put her arm around Bob “You know you love Frankie.”

Bob pulled her into a half-hug “yeah…I know”

Mikey groaned from the couch, making them look over at him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“What did I miss?”

Riley let go of Bob and walked over to Mikey, “Not much. Putting away groceries. You feeling ok? You’ve been sleeping a lot”

Mikey nodded “yeah. I’m ok. Just this whole Alexis thing has got me stressed so I’m trying to sleep it off.”

Riley sat down next to him, bringing him into a hug. “It will be fine Mikes. Don’t worry so much ok?”

Mikey nodded and smiled. “Yah, I know it will but I’m his brother so I worry anyway.”

He laughed and so did Riley. “Well dinner will be ready in about 30 min if you want to go back to sleep I’ll wake you up when its done.”

“Thanks.”

Mikey laid back down and fell asleep again, making Riley laugh at him. She stood up and started to cook diner.

Bob smiled “Can I help?”

“You don’t have to. I can do it Bob”

“I like to cook….I’m just not good at it.”

“You wana learn?”

“Sure.”

“ok. well you can start by pealing the potato’s and getting a pot of water boiling.”

Bob moved to the left, filling up a pot of water and setting it on the stove to heat up. He then proceeded to peal the potato’s as Riley had asked. Riley was working on cutting the chicken and cleaning it off.

“So, do you miss your friends? Being on tour with us and all.” Bob asked, never looking up from his task.

Riley shrugged. “Not really. I didn’t have many friends though. I mean I had people who I talked to but nothing more that that.”

“You have a boyfriend?”

“Nope. Never.”

Bob put the potato down and looked at her “Wait. You’ve never had a boyfriend…..ever?”

“Nope. Frank is my first.”

Bob sighed “Wow.”

Riley suddenly laughed “I must have some luck hu?”

“What?”

“My first boyfriend is Frank Iero”

Bob started laughing. “I know how you feel….he was my first kiss?”

Riley started laughing at Bob’s joke. “Oh whatever Bob!”

They laughed and continued to cook, having small random conversations about noting, not knowing someone was listening to them talk.
Sign up to rate and review this story