Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Action needs and Audience

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

Alexis interrupted Gerard, walking over to him and hugging him “Gee its perfect”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 1524 words - Complete

1Moving
The band ate dinner fairly quickly then they scattered off the different parts of the bus to do their own thing. Alexis ate slowly and didn’t speak much. When she was finished, she stood up, thanked Riley and walked back into the back room to sleep.

“So, you taking her to the apartment?” Riley asked Gerard who was drawing in his notebook.

“Yeah. Mikey doesn’t want her staying here.”

Riley walked over and sat next to Gerard “Yah know…I don’t think you want her to stay either”

Gerard looked up from his work. “I don’t”

Riley smiled at Gerard. “I don’t get you sometimes.”

She stood up and walked in the back to find Frank. He was sitting on the bunk, strumming his guitar. She sat down next to him and he looked up.

“Hey”

“Hey, what ya playin?”

“Oh just this riff that I can’t get out of my head.”

“Oh yeah? Play it for me, maybe we can put lyrics to it”

Frank smiled and placed his fingers on the correct keys. He started to strum and Riley listened, trying to think of words to go with the tune. Soon she had an idea.

“Keep playing, start it over. I think I’ve got an idea.”

Frank smiled and started the riff over again. Riley waited for the right time then she started to sing.

“They’re guna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you. Because they sleep with a gun to keep an eye on you son so they can watch all the things you do. Because the drugs never work they’re guna give you a smirk cause they got methods of keeping you clean. They’re guna rip up your heads your aspirations to shreds another cog in the murder machine!”

Frank looked up at Riley with a smile. “I love it!”

He set his guitar down and reached for a pen and paper to write it down. Riley sat back with a smile, proud of herself. Frank finished writing the lyrics and riff down then he looked up and kissed her happily. Riley smiled into the kiss, leaning in to deepen it.
They were brought out of their kiss by a voice.

“I’m sorry…..wrong bunk. I was looking for Gerard’s”

Riley looked up to see Alexis standing over them with an innocent smile. Riley sighed and pointed to the bunk next to Mikey’s.

“Its that one. He’s not in it though. He is in the living room.”

Alexis smiled and thanked her before walking off to find Gerard. She turned her head when she heard Frank growl slightly.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”

He shook his head “I don’t trust her.”

“Frank, she didn’t do that on purpose….”

Frank nodded “Just don’t put to much faith in her ok?”

Riley frowned. “Why?”

“Because there is something off about her….I don’t know…”

Riley pulled Frank into a kiss, holding his face with her hands before pulling back to look him in the eyes.

“Have a little faith.”

Frank leaned in, kissing her again. She kissed back, and he pushed her back on the bed. He ran his hands up and down her sides, making her moan before he lifted his head.

“I do have faith.”

Frank smiled, bringing Riley into a hug before they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.



Alexis walked out of the back room to find Gerard sitting on the couch drawing who knows what. Alexis sat down next to him making him look up at her and smile.

“Feeling better?”

She smiled “Much….so you ready to go?”

He nodded, closing his book and stood up. “Yep. Lets go.”

Gerard grabbed his jacket and shouted out to Mikey who was in the front room.

“Hey, I’m taking Alexis to the apartment ok?”

Mikey walked out with his jacket on. “Ok. It cool if I go with?”

“Yeah, I don’t care.” Gerard smiled at his brother, knowing he was worried about him and Alexis being alone.

They walked out the door, Alexis standing close to Gerard and Mikey slightly back. She smiled and looked over at Mikey.

“So, what’s it like, being in a famous band?”

Mikey shrugged “Its hard being away from your family for so long but other than that, its fun.”

Gerard nodded in agreement “Its different. You get to meet so many people just like you. Its cool to hear the stories about how what we’ve created has saved somebody.”

Alexis smiled. “That’s cool. So when are yall going to head out on tour?”

Gerard looked over at her “Not sure. Most likely soon. We’ve been playing local shows for the most part until the label and Brian can book enough venues to make a tour. I would say in at least a month or so”


Alexis nodded, listening to what Gerard was telling her. A gust of wind caught her off guard and she shivered, quickening her pace. Mikey and Gerard doing the same.

“Geez, its freezing out here…” She mumbled, baiting Gerard to wrap his arm around her. She smiled when he did. Mikey stood back, eyeing her carefully. She tuned her head back and flashed him a smile.

“Mikey, why don’t you come up here? Do you like being back there by yourself?”

Mikey shrugged and walked up to stand next to Alexis.

“Its whatever.”

Gerard turned to Mikey and gave him a pleading look that said ‘please try to be nice’

He just sighed and gave his brother a nod before turning to Alexis.

“So, how do you think you will decorate your place?”

“I don’t know…I don’t know what it looks like so I can’t really say.”

Mikey nodded not good at forced conversation but trying anyways.

“Style wise what do you think? Pink and fluffy? Dark and gloomy what?”

“Umm….I like the Dark and gloomy but I don’t want to feel like I’m in a horror flick…..Black couches, white walls, red mirrors….like that. I thought Gerard could help me with that part, he’s the artsy person not me”

She giggled and looked up at Gerard who was smiling at the complement.

“I think I can pitch in.”

Alexis smiled, walking closer to Gerard until they arrived at an older looking building. It was made of bricks, looking like it held about 8 apartments within its structure. The brick was grey and faded, some of the windows were boarded up with splintered planks. They walked into the front doors to be greeted by an older man with grey hair, balding at the top. When he smiled, he had yellow teeth and his long nose hairs showed themselves. Alexis shivered because he creped her out a little bit.

“Hi, I called earlier about renting a room here.” Gerard spoke, clearly not phased by the old mans disgusting looks.

“Name please”

“Way.”

“Sir, you need to give me a name before you can go anywhere”

Gerard looked at him confused. “What?”

“Sir, way is not a name”

Mikey muffled a laugh, now getting why the man was saying what he was. Gerard sighed, slightly amused at the man.

“My name is Gerard Way”

The man looked down, embarrassed, now getting what Gerard was saying.

“I’m sorry sir. I was confused.”

Gerard laughed, Mikey letting his laugh release as well.

“It ok.” Gerard spoke through small giggles making the man look at him funny.

It was odd to see a man like Gerard giggle, especially since he was wearing black jeans; a long sleeve black button up shirt with the top 3 buttons undone and his infamous bat belt was showing. Mikey was dressed similar but had a grey t-shirt and his beanie on with his black moto-style jacket. Alexis had on grey skinny jeans and a purple long sleeve shirt with Gerard’s jacket still wrapped around her.

The man handed Gerard a set of keys “room 104 down the hall to the left. Enjoy your stay”

Gerard took the keys and led Mikey and Alexis to the room, unlocking the door and letting them in before following. Alexis looked around the room, surprised at how clean it was. There was a window at the far end with thin black curtains covering it. The walls were white, the paint slightly chipping off but not as bad as she thought it would be. The floors were hard wood, scratched but in an artsy way. There was a stove, a refrigerator and a microwave in the kitchen area with a counter top to separate the kitchen and the living room. The bedroom was plain, with a dresser and a bed, nothing else. Alexis walked over and sat on the bed, looking up at Gerard. He looked at her then around the room, speaking.

“Its not much to look at, I know, but with what we had….”

Alexis interrupted Gerard, walking over to him and hugging him “Gee its perfect”
Sign up to rate and review this story