Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

For us for them for you

by SimplexMinded 3 reviews

Some were really quiet, others were loud but every single one of them was smiling. They were happy to be there, they made friends, shared stories and became part of a family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 1270 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok, so after posting this 4 times, it still cutting off at the bunny, the only thing I could think was the keys I used to make the bunny, was was was causing the problem so I had to change it a little bit....U get the main idea though. Im so sorry about that! Anyways, on with the story!!!!

Alexis smiled as Gerard and Mikey left to go back to their bus for diner. Gerard set an envelope down on the table as he left but made sure Mikey didn’t know about it. She walked over and opened it, curious as to what was inside. A small folded piece of paper fell out on the table. She picked it up to find it was a note, folded over $300.

Alexis,

Here is $300 to buy food and clothes. I’m trusting you with this money, please don’t let me down.

Xoxo G

Ps: I learned how to make a bunny with things on the keyboard. Check it out!

(\__/)
(x__o)
(v v)
/_ll_\

Alexis laughed at Gerard’s bunny and how he gave it an X for an eye. He could be so goofy some times. She set the note on the counter, scooping up the money in her hand to look at it. He was so trusting sometimes and it shocked her. She smiled, shoving the money in her back pocket, throwing on a jacket Mikey had left for her and walked out the door.

Gerard walked back on the bus with Mikey, throwing his jacket on the rack and collapsed on the couch. Mikey laughed at him.

“You alright man?”

Gerard groaned “Uggghhhh…sooo tired”

Mikey sat down next to his brother, moving Gerard’s legs so he had room.

“Why?”

“I don’t know!” Gerard’s voice was high pitched and whinny making Mikey laugh.

“Sometimes I think your’re the bipolar one.”

He stood up and walked into the kitchen, leaving Gerard to moan and groan about being tired but not wanting to take a nap because he didn’t want to ‘mess up his sleeping habits’.

Ray came into the living room in nothing but a white shirt and his boxers. He groaned and scratched his head, looking at Gerard.

“Move”

He walked over and sat on Gerard’s stomach when he didn’t comply, earning a groan, then a smack.

“Get off!”

Ray didn’t move, making Gerard squirm under him.

“Ray!!!!” he whined like a teenage girl would to her mom.

Ray just looked at him with this dead tired look, shaking his head in defiance. Gerard squirmed some more, using his arms to try and toss Ray off him but because he was on his back, he had no leverage. Soon he gave up and shouted for help from his brother.

“Mikey!!! Help me!”

Mikey walked into the room with a sandwich in his mouth,

“You should have moved…”

“Ahhhhhh” Gerard screamed, shoving Ray with all his might, making Ray fall to the floor with a thud. Ray looked up at Gerard then started laughing, Gerard doing the same.

Mikey walked back into the kitchen, shaking his head “Idiots….”

Frank and Riley emerged from the back along with Bob wearing confused faces.

“The hell is going on out here?”

Gerard grinned and pointed at Ray “He started it!!!!”

Ray looked up “Nuh uh! You wouldn’t move!!”

“I was here first!!!!” Gerard lifted his hands and slammed them down in a tantrum.

Riley laughed at how childish they were acting. Frank wrapped his arm around Riley’s waist and Bob walked past them, shaking his head. Riley leaned into Frank’s embrace smiling.

“Don’t yall have a show tonight?”

Mikey walked in the room and nodded “yes…Sound check’s in 30 minutes.”

He laughed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV.

Riley stared at him “Okay…..are you going?”

Mikey shrugged “Maybe. Not sure yet”

Riley couldn’t tell if he was joking or being serious. She never knew with Mikey, he had a very good poker face so she looked at Frank for an answer.

He laughed. “He’s not serious you know”

“I can never read him….”

Frank laughed at her and looked at Mikey “Its ok. We can’t either.”

Gerard stood up and looked around. “I think we need to get to sound check before Brian kicks our ass for being late”

At the mention of Brian, everyone was in action to get what they needed for the show and they all ran out the door, scared for their life of Brian. Riley was yanked by Frank and slung around as if she were a rag doll as they ran to the venue. They got really weird looks from random people on the street as to why 5 full grown men were haling ass, dragging a girl with them. They made it to the venue with 2 minutes to spare. Brian was at the door with his arms crossed, looking at his watch. He gave them a look that made all of them want to curl up and die.

“Good save….do it again and you will be doing sound check in a body bag.”

Riley had to hold in her giggle but part of it escaped, making Brian look at her.

“Am I funny?”

She shook her head “No….but their faces are”

Brian smirked, throwing his arm over her shoulder “We’re guna get along just fine.”

The guys went in to the venue to do sound check while Brian and Riley stayed outside, looking at some of the fans that were in line already.

“If you think I’m an asshole, I’m really not.”

Riley looked at him, “I don’t think you’re an asshole. I think you’re hard on them because you care for them. They have so much potential and if you’re easy on them, they could ruin what they have going for them.”

Brian nodded “I care for these boys more than any other band I work with….Gerard especially. I heard Alexis is back….”

Riley nodded “She is. Mikey is really keeping an eye on Gerard. It’s a long story that I’m sure you already know. I know Gerard talked to you for advice.”

“He did….What did he choose?”

“He’s guna help her. The band agreed to pitch in as well. They got her an apartment in Trenton and are guna help her get a job.”

Brian nodded, thinking about what she told him. “I just hope, for Gerard’s sake, she doesn’t fuck him over”

Riley leaned against the building, thinking about Alexis. They stayed quiet, looking out into the long line of people, dressed for the show. Some were ‘dressed to impress’ others where just wearing a black t-shirt and torn jeans. Riley always found in interesting how people acted and dressed at a MCR show. Some were really quiet, others were loud but every single one of them was smiling. They were happy to be there, they made friends, shared stories and became part of a family. Riley got an idea and looked at Brian.

“Do have a video camera I can borrow?”

He looked at her confused “Yeah why?”

“Because I have an idea.”

Brian knew she wasn’t going to tell him what it was so he just nodded, walking inside and reappearing with a camera.

“here…don’t break it” he said, smiling at her.

“Thanks!” She waived and walked off to talk to the crowd of people with a smile on her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story