Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Comfort.

by paintmylife 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-19 - Updated: 2011-07-19 - 445 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stare at the TV, biting on a pillow.
Gerard and Frank are on the opposite couch, whilst me and Ray are sitting together. They're all watching the film, enjoying the gore and even laughing on it. I, on the other hand, wants to puke.
"You alright?" Ray asks me with a curious face.
I shake my head slowly as he frowns. He takes my hand and pulls me over to him, resting my head in the dent in his shoulder. He kisses my head, holding me tightly whenever my body becomes tense from being scared. It's like he'd do anything for me, no matter how much of a dork I am.

I guess you don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them because they're not.

After 10 minutes or so, Ray looks down at me once more. His eyes are worried.
"You look pale, maybe we should go and get you to bed now..." he offers, smiling a little.
Frank watches over us giggling.
"What?!" I snap, laughing myself. His giggle his fucking infectious.
"He basically just asked you for sex," he mumbles. Ray shrugs.
"Oh," I falter, gazing at Ray.
"Not... not if you don't want to..." he says awkwardly, getting up all the same and making his way over to our tiny bedroom. I follow, poking my tongue out at Frank in a childish way.
"Don't make too much noise," Gerard hisses as I close the door behind me.

By the time I get inside the bedroom, Ray's sitting down on the bed, his head in his hands.
"What's wrong?" I ask him, sitting down next to him.
He hesitates, playing with his fingers. "My Mom doesn't know... about us. I sort of need to tell her and I don't know how."
Get Gerard to tell her is my first thought, but then I realise that Gerard isn't Ray's brother.
"Well," I begin, searching for something reasonably intelligent to say. Like that would ever happen. "Why don't you tell her that you're gay, isn't that a start?"
"It's not like that at all. I'm in love with you Mikey - I have to tell her that. I mean, I get mad quickly,I steal the covers away from you at night, my hair deserves it's own zip-code and-"
I stop him my putting my hand over his mouth. "Ray, I look through all of that because I love you. It's simple. We can go over to your Mom's place someday when we're not busy. Just us two. It will be fine," I promise, kissing his lips lightly. "Tomorrow, we'll do it."

He pulls my face closer to his, "Your so amazing, Mikey."
Sign up to rate and review this story