Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Kiba Inuzuka Love Story

Chapter 9 - A Different Side

by BlueEyesDontLie 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kiba - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2011-07-20 - 1631 words

1MarySue
You tried to open your eyes, but it felt as if they were glued together. Something felt like it was trying to escape from the back of your skull and your body felt as if it weighed a thousand pounds. You tried to open your eyes in a second attempt, and this time you got to see what was around you. Some kind of machine was to your right was beeping away with horizontal lines flashing across the screen. In front of you was a wall, painted in light blue paint with a picture frame containing a picture of the Leaf Village medical core symbol inside it. That’s when it clicked; you were in the hospital. Although your head felt like it was a bowling ball, you managed to look to your left to find a bedside table and a chair with someone sitting (or sleeping, you couldn’t really tell) in it. You tried to adjust your eyes for a second time and you noticed that the person sleeping in the chair was Kiba. The chair was pulled close to the bed and although his lower half was seated in the chair, his top half was slouched over your bed, his head drowsily rested on his arms.

A sharp pain shot through the back of your skull. “Owwww....” you moaned as you tried to clench it. As you spoke Kiba shot up, his eyes open with alert and awareness.

“Wha, what’s going on, Kansura, are you ok?!”

You wanted to speak, but your head was in so much pain that all you could do was nod. Kiba started to calm down as he noticed everything was ok. He sat back in his chair and looked at your beaten body with guilt. “How you feeling kid....” he asked softly.

“Like my head was smashed into a wall.” You replied as you held the back of it.

Kiba shuffled his chair closer and continued to talk. “Listen, Kansura... I’m so sorry about what happened before; I shouldn’t have doubted you and Hinata like that.” Kiba struggled to look you in the eye. His eyes wandered to different points in the room as he chocked for what to say, slightly biting his lower lip in shame.
“ It’s just that... I didn’t want anything happening to you. I know this might sound stupid… I’ve only known you for three days now but I’ve developed this need to protect to, like I need to be there watching over you all the time.” Kiba exhaled and ran his hand through his messy brown hair. He’s body language seemed almost nervous and as if he felt really bad for what happened to you earlier. The room was quiet as he spoke and the only noise that could be heard otherwise was the sound of the white clock ticking away above your bed.

“I’m sorry for ‘fathering’ you… It’s not something that happens all the time and it’s even got me confused... And I know that you like to show everybody how you can look after yourself, but you really scared me this time.”

“Kiba, it’s not your fault...” you said sadly. “None of it is. It’s just that, you have no idea how much I miss my parents. It feels like there is this huge void in my life that needs to be filled and its making me so angry... And instead of trying to fill this void with something or someone, I’m using my anger to take it out on the people around me.” You stopped talking when another shot of pain tore through the back of your head. You squinted your eyes shut in pain and tried not to groan.

“Kansura, you don’t need to talk if it’s going to hurt you,” said Kiba in concern as he unintentionally rested his hand upon yours.

“No, I need to tell you this.” You sat up and looked at Kiba who was seated beside you. “I’m sorry for always yelling at you, I know you’re only trying to help. And I know everyone must hate me for acting that way...”

“Nobody hates you Kansura,” Kiba looked into your eyes. “I’ve thought about it, and I would probably act the same way if I was forced to move away from my family and friends and leave everything behind. It defiantly would not be easy. And I should have considered that back when we first met, but I didn’t, and I’m sorry for that...”

‘’Please stop saying sorry Kiba, it’s seriously not your fault at all. I’m just so scared... so scared that one day I’m going to get called into the Hokage’s office and be told that my parents are dead. That sadness then turns into anger and I take it out on you...” by now you were crying hopelessly. Most of it was because you were realising how you had been acting, and the other half was because you were in so much pain. “Kiba,” you sobbed in between worked up breaths.

“Yeah kid,” he asked as he held your hand in his.

“Can you please sleep in this bed with me, just for tonight? Please,”
The words just slipped from your mouth. It was sudden but you were upset and didn’t care about anything at that moment. So much was going through your head that your mind felt like a blur. All you wanted to do was sleep, but you needed someone to be there with you. You didn’t mind the thought of cuddling up to someone like him; you felt protected whenever you were in Kibas presence, there was just something about him.

Kiba smiled a warm smile, one that you hadn’t seen from him yet. Without any hesitation, he climbed in bed beside you and hugged you close. You could hear his breathing clear as day, and you could also hear his heart thumping against your chest. The room felt like it went from freezing to the perfect temperature as soon as he laid in bed beside you. You snuggled into his chest, embracing his warmth as he slowly rubbed your back.

It’s so weird... I didn’t think Kiba was like this at all. He comes across as so stubborn, like he doesn’t have a sensitive side. Behind his sarcastic comments, cocky attitude, his defensive approach and childish characteristics is a guy that seriously cares about me. And I think I also care about him in that way too, even though its probably a bad idea…
“Kansura?” he whispered softly.

“Yeah Kiba?” you whispered back, snuggling into his cuddle.

“Are you comfortable? If I’m taking up to much of the bed let me know, I’ll move if you want.”

“It’s fine,” you whispered into his chest. “I want you to stay like this. Please.”

He leaned down slowly and kissed you softly on your forehead. For a second you thought your heart had stopped, but in a good way. Did Kiba just kiss me? You slowly pulled away from his chest and looked up into his eyes, and nothing embraced you for what was about to happen next.



He could feel you snuggle into his chest. Damn, he could have gotten used to that. For this one night, he didn’t have to worry about trying to please his mother. He didn’t have to worry about training, he didn’t have to worry about the Chunin exams, he didn’t have to worry about anything. All he wanted to do was make you happy. He leaned down softly and kissed you on the forehead, just a subtle sign of telling you he was happy. See, look how she has me feeling. I don’t randomly jump into bed with girls and hug them, yet alone kiss them. Why is it that she has this different effect on me?He noticed you lift your head and look into his eyes.
And before you knew it, he leaned in and softly kissed you upon your lips. Nothing was stopping him, or about to stop him for that matter. At first his kissing was soft and delicate. But after a while, he started to release his emotions, and start kissing more passionately. He pulled away and looked into your bright green eyes. “I’m sorry...” he said, stunned at what he was doing. His body stiffened as he realised what he was doing and you noticed his cheeks turn a light shade of red behind his Inuzuka triangle birth markings. He became aware that you were a bit taken aback as well.

Kiba! You’re such an idiot! Kissing her like that? Dude she probably is so confused right now, and you did that?! But I’m confused as well… I can’t help it; this is how I feel about her. She’s not like any other girl, she’s different. And I can’t help not kissing her like this, I need to...

“No Kiba... it’s how I feel too...” Your warm smile made him melt inside. He cradled your head with his hands, gently caressing your cheeks with his thumbs. She’s so beautiful, but she’s dealing with so much right now, which makes me think that what I am doing is wrong... She has her parents to worry about and her training... and so do I.

He continued to kiss you, shoving his thoughts of concern to the back of his head. He knew deep inside that what he was doing was wrong, but he didn’t care. At that moment, it felt so right.
Sign up to rate and review this story