Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Middle Of A Gun Fight

If You Wanted Honesty

by _acidMonster 1 review

“I love you too,” he half-smiled. A lie, I knew it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2011-07-21 - 1969 words

0Unrated
“Wanna come round tonight? You haven’t been round in ages…” Mikey said quietly. It was true; I hadn’t been round in weeks. Not since Gerard tried to convince me that Frank wasn’t who I though he was. I decided I’d have to go round at some point and if Mikey wanted me to go round, I may as well.

“Sorry, I’ve been busy with my science course, there’s so much to learn, y’know,” I smiled at him. “I’ll come round tonight; Frank’s busy with Bob tonight, so I don’t think he’ll mind.” Mikey grinned at me.

“Yay! I kinda missed you coming round. Don’t get me wrong, I love Gerard. But sometimes he likes to be to himself, he has been since you came round. What actually happened?” He looked at me in a way that made me know I needed to tell him the truth.

“He told me what happened between him and Frank. Only half of it; I didn’t want hear the rest…” I trailed off, Mikey’s eyes were wide. He was obviously wondering why I’d kept that I knew from him.

“Why did you hear anymore? There has to be a reason,” This was my moment to come clean, so I took it.

“Me and Frank have been together for a while now, and I didn’t want to hear G— Mikey please don’t walk off!”

“Why shouldn’t I? I thought we were friends!” He turned his back to me and continued walking to wherever he was going. I decided to follow.

“Please… You have to hear me out…”

“All this time! ALL THIS TIME!” he yelled. I never though Mikey could be like this. “You and him, laughing behind my back. You and Frank!”

“I understand what he did, but you’ve got to understa—“

“NO! I’m fed up of understanding. It’s always been that way, Gerard ditched me for him, I finally get another friend and they’re even ditching me for him!” He stopped and slowly slipped down, against the wall, crying into his knees. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. “I just wanted someone I could call mine, someone I could fall in love with… Someone like you.”

He must have been completely confused. I made it clear we were only friends, but maybe I hadn’t made it clear enough. Gerard didn’t want me to hurt Mikey, he must have known about Mikey liking me so much in that way.

“Mikey, you need—“

“Kiss me, just kiss me. Please, once, I won’t ask for anything else. That’s all I want…” I started asking myself questions and answering them.

Would it be classed as cheating? No, if I only peck his cheek, he’s a friend. What if you did more than that? You have self-control. What if I enjoy it? You have Frank, he’s a way better kisser. But what if Mikey’s better, what if Frank is just around the corner and he sees me? What if—

Mikey’s lips were on mine. I’d been in such a daze, wondering if this was wrong, that I hadn’t realized what was going on. He pulled away, smiling, and was just about to say something but someone else beaten him to it.

“K…” I heard someone weep. Turning round, I realized who it was.

“Frank, I didn’t mean… No please don’t walk away from me, this—“ I felt sick. It wasn’t just a feeling, I threw up. There and then, in Mikey’s lap.

Instead of freaking out like someone else would, Mikey simply called Frank to come help him out. That’s when I realized he was my best friend, Mikey was always there for me. And Frank? Well Frank was just as amazing. They’d both put aside their differences to help me.

“Th-thank you,” I croaked. My throat hurt, I’d been sick that violently. Frank was rubbing my back and kissing my head, while Mikey was ready to be a human sick bucket again.

“Hey, don’t you talk. Mikey, go and get a bucket or something, for her” Mikey nodded, patted my shoulder and got up. I was sure I’d ruined his trousers, and I made up my mind to buy him some new ones. “You’ll be okay, babe, I promise.” Frank smiled at me, the same smile that made me fall in love with him. That’s when I actually realized I was in love with him.

“I love you, Frank, I really do…” I managed to say, my throat still stung, but it was worth it. He panicked; I could see it in his eyes.

“K… I,” he was struggling. Great, he didn’t feel the same way, I’d made a fool of myself again. “I love you too,” he half-smiled. A lie, I knew it.

Maybe this was what Gerard was warning me about. Frank couldn’t admit feelings, and when he did, it was a lie. Gerard was trying to protect me from that.

“Really?” I said, trying to sound surprised. Honestly, I was just trying to get the truth out of him. He looked deep into my eyes.

“I love you, K. With all my heart,” he smiled at me again. I believed him this time.

“I think the throwing up has stopped for now…” I said, leaning closer to him.

“I’m not risking it,” he laughed. I sighed, like a puppy, and started looking at him with a huge pout. “No K!”

“Fine. Be like that,” I huffed, turning away from him, in my childish manner. He put his hand on my shoulder, turning me back round and kissed my cheek. “Frankie, hold me…”

“Are you being serious? You might throw up on me!” he giggled.

“Enough with the jokes now,” I sighed at him. By then, Mikey had returned with the sick bucket. Just in time too. I threw up, again.

“Lucky I was being paranoid. I could be that bucket right now,” he stated. While my head was still in the bucket, I turned my head and gave him death glares. He still continued to laugh at me.

“Fucking bitch,” I muttered under my breath, only making him laugh harder.

Finally, I felt better. I was hungry, but Mikey and Frank were reluctant to give me any food, incase I made someone a human sick bucket again. I didn’t know why I was being so ill! The food I’d been eaten wasn’t dodgy and I hadn’t felt any illness come on before hand. Maybe it was just shock.

*

After college, I went to Mikey’s house. He wanted me to hear what else Gerard had to say, and I was willing to hear it after what had happened with Frank and the whole ‘I struggle I love you’ scenario from earlier.

“GEE!” Mikey shouted from the bottom of the stairs. “Where are you!?”

“In my room!” The faint whisper of Gerard’s voice replied.

“Well, up you go,” said Mikey, directing me up the stairs.

I ran. The quicker I got there, the faster it’d be over. I peered into the fantasy room that Gerard had drawn and painted all by himself.

“Oh! Kiara, how’re you?” He smiled at me. Was it bad that when I saw his smile I felt as happy as I did when I saw Frank’s? Damnit.

“Good, after I finished throwing up,” I giggled. “I think it’s over now. Umm, could you tell me the other half of what happened with you and Frank?”

“Yeah, sure sit down.” He said, perfectly. “Where were we? Ah, yes. He’d lied to me to get what he wanted. He didn’t actually love me, he only wanted someone that he could use while he was drunk or high, and I was that someone, an easy target. He said that he was off the drugs now?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“That doesn’t surprise me. He left me to get clean. Told everyone I was a dirty addict fag and that I didn’t deserve anything. I was bullied. Everyone hated my existence, so I started drawing. Y’know, to hide the pain and express how I was feeling. When I tried to explain my story, no one would listen. So we moved away. Not long after, Frank appeared in the same town. I swear it was just to start this all over again.”

I listened to his story carefully. Picking up everything he still did now, hardly any of it. The only thing I was concerned about was if Frank was using me, to make Gerard jealous or whatever.

“He hasn’t offered you any, has he?” Gerard asked me. I shook my head. “Thank God.” Then he took a closer look at me. “Kiara, has he hurt you?”

He must have seen I was fighting back tears, so I explained what had happened at lunch.

“Oh Kiara,” he said, sitting next to me. Someone else took over my body, I wanted to do all the things I’d done with Frank with Gerard. Every single thing. What the hell was wrong with me? They were so perfect, so alike –yet so different- and so… hot, irresistible. What was I thinking?

“Could you open the window please? It’s really hot in here,” I was sweating, like a pig.

“Sure,” he replied, reaching over to a handle. I felt the cool breeze on my skin and I wasn’t as hot anymore. “K, do you mind if I call you that? Mikey calls you it a lot, so I guessed…”

“No, that‘s ok,” I smiled, warmly.

“Good. What are you thinking?”

Shit.

This was almost as awkward as the night me and Frank spent together and he asked me who I fancied.

“I’m thinking that I’m a complete prick. I could be with you or with Mikey, but I chose Frank. You’re all so perfect, and I just don’t know anymore. When I’m with Frank, I love him. You have no idea. But when I’m with you… Things change,”

He put his hand on my leg and leaned in. I panicked again. Both the Way brothers in one day? Seriously!? This time I wanted it though, I wanted him more than I wanted to breathe.

“Kiara, I think I’m in love with you…”

“I…” I looked at his lips, then his eyes. That amazing colour, they were fixed on me. “I love you too…”

He kissed me. I was back in power again; this was me controlling my actions. He put his hands around my waist, while I put mine on his neck. This was better than Frank and I couldn’t compare it to Mikey. He stopped.

“Do you want to..?” he asked. I nodded. Of course I wanted to; he was quite possibly the hottest guy on Earth! There was no way I was going to let this opportunity go. Frank or no Frank.

Slowly, he pulled my top off as I played around with the button and zipper on his trousers. I pushed him down on the bed and sat on top of him. One night in heaven, with Gerard Arthur Way.

Who would say ‘no’?
A.N: I know this chapter is a bit crap, and Kiara seems like a slut; but oh well :DD oh btw, I'M GETTING A SKELETON ONESIE! :O you have no idea how happy it makes me, it's exactly the same as Mr Way's ;)
-thought i'd share that with you xD.
love, leanne xx
Sign up to rate and review this story