Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Information

by Skulletones 1 review

As Tor and Michael came back with the L.W documents theres something in them that sends Seere on edge

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-21 - Updated: 2011-07-22 - 1728 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
I looked at Argharna shocked and surprised. I felt Seere's grip around me tighten in a caring embrace. "Are you serious?" I asked, careful not to let the situation at hand get the best of me. Argharna stayed the same, keeping a solid hold of his stern serious look. He sighed.
"Look, is the just anything you might have done? It doesn't have to be big, any small thing can lead to bigger things." Argharna explained trying to be soft.
"No! I-" But before I could finish Seere stopped me.
"Guin, listen. I know it's hard to focus on times like this, but. Was there anything in the holidays you did?" I sat there thinking as Seere's words sunk in. What did I do? I visited Randon a couple times and brought Nah-Nah with me (Nah-Nah is our pet dog and Randon's guide who misses him so much but can't go to him, it'd been ages since they'd seen eachother and they missed eachother so much he tried sneacking her back with him which I couldn't allow), I made a new friend and snuck out a few times with her to parties and beach bonfires, the rest I'd spent with Seere, Nakamura and Michael . . .
"Shit." I cursed banging my fists on the table. This shocked Seere and made him jump, but Argharna had been waiting for this. Just then Tor and Michael appeared around the corner and were casually walking towards us at a normal pace. You wouldn't have thought they'd just robbed the History department.
"What did you do?" Argharna repeated in the same stern serious voice as he had the first time. I looked down fidgeting with my fingers.
"You guys hear about that Riot in the holidays?" I asked, greatful my voice didn't shake.
"The one that took down three cops and got ten people taken to hospital for third degree burns?" Seere asked raising an eye brow interested in how I had some part in it.
"Yeah. . ." I scratched the back of my neck dearing a look at Argharna, who kept a straight face but I could see his mind wheeling. Damn I wanted Michael's gift so badly right now.
"It was against the suggestion Law of having to need a license to willingly change into full Werewolves, Mermaids, ect. right?" Argharna asked. I sighed.
"Yes." I replied.
"Well, what did you have to do with it?" Seere asked curiously.
"I, uhh, kinda started it. . ." I admited nervously.
"You what!" They both jumped and shocked and surprised.
"Shut up!" I grabbed hold of the sleeves and pulled them down. "I can't have anyone knowing or else the L.W won't be the only ones after me." I hissed.
"How in the hell did you manage to start that riot?" Arghanrna asked. He no longer had that mask of seriousness on his face. He was now plainly shocked that I could have started such a thing.
"Look's like someone took my advice and drunk my drink and did something they wouldn't." Michael's voice came laughing as he read our minds knowing what was happening. It was true though, Michael had told me to do something with my life and have fun. So he gave me some alcoholic drink he'd made and told me to go somewhere for a couple of days drink it and forget. Only, I remembered half of what I'd done and had woken up in half burnt down strip club. "But you did it wrong. You weren't meant to remember." Michael teased.
"What?" Tor asked clearly not liking that he wasn't in on what everone else was. Michael touched Tor's shoulder and within a second Tor's eye's widened and he started cracking up laughing as he took his seat and pulled the files out of his bag.
"How did you start it?" Argharna asked again loosing his patience.
"I was drunk! I don't even remember the whole thing. One minute I'm drinking the drink Michael gave me hearing this new law suggestion for our kind and the next I'm throwing shit around with a fire user and some chick who's shooting water out of her nails!" I tripped out at the memory of the night of that chick whose finger nails turned to water and shot a couple people in the eye.
"Yeah well thanks to that the law has been crushed. Mission completed." Michael said giving me a mock salute. I looked down feeling my face burn up as my cheeks went red.
"Hold on. A fire user, and a water user?" Argharna asked frowning.
"Well yeah, like I said. They were shooting at people and the buildings." It was Tor who spoke next to my surprise.
"The last fire and water user that were around was forty years ago, they were twins and they both ran off to join the L.W. What did they say to you that night? What did you say to them?" Tor asked and for what seemed like the first time ever, he was serious. It scared the hell outta me too.
"I don't know!" I tried hard to control my voice level. "I don't remember much from that night. I was going along with what Michael said. 'Drink and forget.'" I quoted. But Tor didn't let it go.
"You could of been talking to ledgends! Heck, how could you have been so stupid as to listen to something Michael told you? Honestly. Even I know not to do that at certain things he said. Sure, it's okay to do some of the stupid things but really? Take one of Michael's own homemade drinks? It's the most stupidest things someone at your age and level could do!" Tor ranted making huge arm activity to make sure his message was heard. Michael was a bit offened by some of the stuff he said but would shake it off but something caught me.
"What do you mean 'level'?" I asked suspiciously.
"Never mind that." Argharna said pushed mine and Tor's heads back. I blinked, I hadn't realized that both Tor and I had leaned forward getting closer almost butting heads in this little argument of ours. "What we need to focus on now is these." Argharna said pick up the documents of the L.W scanning for the picture of their leader. "Found her." Argharna said laying down the documents on the table for us to see. She had ginger hair with green eyes and was wearing a cloth dress. The article in it mentioned the picture being taken while she was on a mission. Seere picked up the document letting go of the embrace he'd been holding me in, which now I realized it wasn't as warm as I thought it was. He concentrated and closed his eye's after awhile I realized he started slumping and I caught him before he could fall, resting his head on my shoulder and putting my arm around him.

It was awhile beofore he came back. The guys and I had been playing Last Card and it was down to Michael and I. Michael had been cheating with his mind reading so I turned on my gift and reflected his mind reading so we both saw eachothers cards despite out best attempts to hide them from our own eyes which was no use seeming we would need to see them to play. So when Seere's head had lifted from my shoulder I jumped in fright thinking he was falling. When I realized he was back I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. "What happened?" I asked. "Where is she?" Seere looked around blankly, shaking his head before anwsering.
"I don't get it." He frowned. "She's just sitting around on a Throne. No one around her is saying anything, no plans are being made. Infact, she was thinking about going to sleep for a couple hundred years. Letting her 'minions' go and do what they please and then when she wakes up see what there is to fix." The frown on Seere's face became deeper has he tried to make sense of all this. "It doesn't make any sense!" He somplained throwing his arms up in the air.
"Maybe she's not taking part in this one?" I offered hoping he'd calm down.
"No, she always does. She takes pleasure in tormenting others." Argharna covered up. Damn. "Seere, calm down, before you break a vein or loose control." I looked over at Seere, his face was flat down on the table pulling his hair.
"Seere?" I asked putting an arm around him. He tensed as I did so. Then, I saw his hands. They were changing into wolf form. "Seere?" I asked again. "What wrong?" Just then he thrusted himself up from the table and in a second was off and into the woods. I quickly got up ready to follow him.
"Guinevere." Michael garbbed my arm. "Don't." His voice was serious. A rarity for him.
"Michae please." I pleaded. "Somethings wrong!" I tried to pull my arm out but his strength was more than mine.
"Guinevere listen. Right now Seere is going through something he has to learn to controll on his own. Okay? It's something all Half Casts must go through around this year. He need to learn to be able to control the Wolf and since it doesn't help that his other half is an Angel, the Angel is trying to fight the 'unholiness' of the Werewolf and the Werewolf is getting burned by the Holiness the Angel within is bearing. That's why it's important he graduates from here, and when he does he must choose one or else his inners will and whichever one wins he'll become. But sometimes it can be a tie and they both die leading the person holding them to die iswell. That's why he has to learn control over them or else he may die in the end. So be careful, any small thing may upset him." Michael explained. "And since you're his better half right now you gotta be strong for him." I nodded taking the instuctions. "But don't be stupid, you're only on you're first day of Year Eleven and he's on his Year Thirteen, his powers and strength are better than yours by far. So when things are like they just were, get away."
Sign up to rate and review this story