Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Meeting

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 735 words

0Unrated
"Shut up! Everybody!" I screamed over the flow of my army. I was standing on top of a stack of crates and so far the only one's attention I had was Anne's. Everyone was still arguing from the our last topic. Anne was the only one who didn't argue she just kept it all in for later. Good thing I collected her. I sucked in air screeching at the top of my lungs "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUT YOU IN YOUR GRAVES!" Silence. "Good. Now is that so hard?" I asked sweetly. "Now, you all know we're going to be moving in on our target soon. And most of you still haven't gotten your shit together." I stamped my foot to help emphasize my anger. "Look, I don't care how at loss you knew one's are with this new 'living' standard but I don't care. If we don't take down this girl then we'll never reach our goal. And do you guys want that?" I asked, voice ferice.
"No!" My crowd ahouted back.
"Good. Now, listen to these words." I ordered my army. "Her name is Guinevere Beau Pre. She comes from a long line of an enemy who we though was gone. The Beau Pre Clan, how they got passed us without being noticed for so many generations I don't know. But you all remember what happened last time that clan and us clashed. 80 percent of us was taken down. We had to restart and we were taken back from our goal. If this Royal heritage carries on then we'll never reach our goal! I have been waiting for over a thousand years, and some of you just as long. Thoe of you who are new to us, your right to the reason you had to join is because of that bloodline." I stood there letting it all sink in.
"When do we attack?" An egar voice shot out of the crowd. I smiled, the new lot were aggressive. All the better for our attack.
"Patience. My dears. Time will come soon enough. But don't be fooled, she'll have an Army waiting for us, ready to stop us from reaching our goal. Ready to rip our souls away in that same way she and her family has been for years." I said grimly.
"But then how do we know which is her?" A girl from the front asked. She had short blonde hair that was chunky and had bits missing from the bottom, she had hazel eye's and light skin that was soon to be rotting.
"What does it matter? We'll be killing her with the rest!" The first voice replied. A few people nodded and comented in agreement. I narrowed my eye's, clenching my fists.
"IDIOTS! It does matter! We can't just kill the last Beau Pre on the spot! We have to ritual kill her, else her Clan will somehow go on!" I looked down to Anne and nodded, she bowed in return and went out back to collect the DNA chunks of her we had. "These," I said as Anne returned carrying the basket we had them in offering them to everyone. "are her, remember the scent of them. If you are to come across her at anytime in the battle capture her and flee from the battle, go to the meeting point and someone will be there waiting for you. When they see you they'll send word out to everyone else and everyone will take different ways but will end up at the meet up. Everyone got it?" I asked looking over my army trying to find anyone who dared challenge me. Everyone agreed. As I let go of the meeting and headed back to my chair the whole room broke out again in fights, chatter and so on. I got to my throne over looking the whole room. I turned to my right and picked up the Javelin. It was old, once a nice full yellow, but the pain was peeling off revealing the plain silver metal. I stood and leveled with my target. Gracefully I threw the Javelin at the bullseye above the door. I smiled as the Javelin hit the middle peircing through it with such ease and a sickening thud.


Guinevere Beau Pre
I woke up screaming that night with a sharp pain in my chest. Clutching where my heart was. Something was wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story