Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge: Chapter 2

by EmilehFace 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 968 words - Complete

1Exciting
I realize how awkward it is, me sitting here daydreaming about nothing and not focusing on the direction of my gaze, smoking some random guys cigarettes. I find myself staring in Gerard’s direction. He’s quite attractive really; he does things very femininely, like the way he takes drags of his cigarette. I’m not too sure how this action can have a gender related to it, he makes it. He glances over at me, notices I’m glaring at him, inspecting him almost, and I quickly turn my head away. He must think I’m a massive creep. At least he can’t read my thoughts. My thoughts that are beginning to confuse even myself, and I’m the one making them up in my head. When I turn my face back to him, he’s smiling at me intently.
I like his teeth, they’re cute.
Okay, seriously, what the fuck are my thoughts!?
“Why are you staring at me?” We accidently say in unison, which doesn’t make the current situation any less awkward.
Neither of us answer and instead stand up and walk back towards the school.
“What class do you have now?” I ask Gerard.
“Maths” He sighs deeply.
“At least we’ll be in class together.” I say, before realizing it probably sounds weird because we hardly spoke two words on the oval and we were sitting there for over an hour. And now I’m talking like we’re actually friends.
“Yeah” Gerard smiles at me “I’m glad I’ve made a friend so quickly being new and all.”
Oh. So we are friends. Okay then.
We finally reach the maths classroom and somehow end up being ten minutes late. All eyes are on us as we enter the classroom, thanks to the creaking door stopping us from an unnoticed entrance. Gerard and I walk to the only two spare seats in the class, of course they’re in the front row and Travis and his arm candy Jane, are sitting right behind.
As soon as we sit down, Jane taps me on the shoulder. I turn around slowly to find her bending over seductively so I can see down her already low-cut tank top. I can’t help but stare. She’s not even that attractive. Well, not what I find attractive anyway. Travis seems to think she’s pretty hot though, with her foundation a few shades darker than her natural skin tone, making her look almost orange. Her black hair falls unnaturally perfectly over her shoulders. Little does she know he’ll have someone new in a few days and not even tell her. What a dog.
Anyway I’m staring at Jane’s chest, I can’t even help it. Her boobs are totally about to fall out of her top, I can almost see nipple.
“Oi Iero!” Travis shouts.
Shit. It was a set up. Not he has an excuse to beat me up. I shudder, looking up at him. He’s already standing up giving me an evil glare. If looks could kill, Travis would have killed me a thousand times over. I look over at Gerard; he’s watching the scenario as if it amuses him. I give him a quick dirty look. The teacher has stopped writing on the board and is also watching Travis, intrigued by what will happen within the next five or so minutes. Stupid teachers in this school, they do nothing for their students, barely even teach them anything.
I slowly stand up from my chair to face Travis.
“Travis?” I say as calmly as possible even though I can tell my hands are noticeably shaking and my knees feel as though they’re going to collapse and second.
“You were lookin’ at my girl you fuckin’ emo piece of shit.” Travis shouts at me.
I want to run away, I want to do homeschooling; I want to leave this awful place forever.
Gerard coughs and Travis looks at him curiously.
“Personally I think your ‘girl’ was bending so fucking far over that Frank couldn’t help but stare at her.” Gerard says slowly, his hair covering his eyes until he looks up to meet the shocked expression on my face and smiles.
“Who’s this Iero? Ya boyfriend? Always knew ya were a gay fag.” Travis says.
I seriously think he should considered actually paying attention in English, maybe then he wouldn’t speak like an illiterate fuck. I would never say this to him, of course.
“I’m Gerard.” Gerard says to Travis, and I see he’s smiling.
All of a sudden Travis grabs me by the collar of my shirt and I tense, scared. I’ve been in this position many of times, never sure of what to do. I usually just let him grab me and do whatever, it seems easier than getting stupid teachers involved, and that would only result in me getting expelled.
Travis brings his face close to mine, he needs to look into getting some personal hygiene products, he smells so bad! I’m just standing there, like a limp ragdoll, all innocent and lost.
Suddenly Gerard stands up and walks over so he’s standing Beside Travis and I.
“Good afternoon.” He says.
What the fuck is he doing!?
What seems like out of nowhere, Gerard raises his fist and smashes it into the side of Travis’s face, making him stumble away from me. Jane screams when she sees blood pouring from his mouth. I am so shocked my jaw may as well be on the floor. Gerard says directly to Travis “Payback’s a bitch motherfucker.”
He then sticks his finger up at him, before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the classroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story