Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Give 'em hell kid:Chapter 4

by EmilehFace 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 775 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard and I both just lie on the damp grass together in silence smiling at each other until we hear a quiet rustling coming from the bushes. I think it's just Mikey again so don't think too much about it. About five minutes later a yelp is heard from the bushes and Gerard and I stand up at the same time. We begin to walk over to the bush when I grab his hand. He must think I'm such a wuss. He probably thinks I'm holding his hand because I'm scared, when in fact i'm holding his hand because I like how I feel when we touch. We walk slowly behind the bush and notice that Travis and Mikey are right behind it.
What is going on?
I notice Travis pull a knife from what seems out of nowhere and I gasp. Gerard gives me an odd look and then sees the knife too. He lets go of my hand and balls his fists in anger.
As Gerard begins to walk over to Travis and Mikey I can overhear something Travis is saying, but I can only hear parts of it.
"All on video."
"Gay fucking brother, you're a fag too hey?"
"Gonna fuckin' cut it outta ya, ya gay cunt."
What the fuck. Travis has issues.
Shitshitshit, Gerard is nearly over to them, I don't want him to get hurt! Travis has a knife! As Gerard gets closer to the pair, he pulls out a small silver object from the pocket on the opposite side of his jacket from where he keeps his cigarettes.
What the hell!? Gerard has a knife. He hastily kicks Travis to the ground and pushes Mikey over to me. Why am I just standing here!? Doing nothing to defend anyone.
Mikey staggers towards me and I embrace him in a hug even though I've never properly met him before. Despite this, he seems to need a hug. Some comfort.
"Are you alright?" I ask him.
He must only be about fourteen or fifteen, poor kid.
"Mmmhm" He whimpers into my shoulder.
I drag my attention back to Gerard who is holding his knife closely to Travis's throat and I'm hoping he doesn't decide to do anything drastic. Travis looks as though he's crying. I feel almost sorry for him.
I quickly snap back to reality. Why should I feel sorry for him? He has pretty much single handedly made my life a living hell, bullied, threatened, teased and hurt me. And he's troubled Mikey and Gerard, and probably countless other people too.
Gerard releases Travis without hurting him and he begins to walk back toward Mikey and I; Travis limping in the opposite direction. Before Gerard reaches Mikey and I though, Travis yells out.
"You might think you know that fag, Gerard, but ya don't. Ask him 'bout his past, look under ya fuckin' wristbands, Then you'll see him for the screw up he is!"
This, of course, leaves me feeling like shit. Worthless. Pointless. Why am I even alive?
I have felt this way too many times. I'm sick of it.
I begin to cry, still hugging Mikey tightly. Gerard runs over to us and hugs us both.
A group of girls trying to find a place to smoke where the teachers wont catch them walk by us and they all give us odd stares. I notice one of them is Kat. I don't see her in the same light anymore. She doesn't seem so superior as she did this morning.
Gerard, Mikey and I decide to ditch the rest of school for the day. Gerard and Mikey invite me over to their house.
"It'll be fine" Mikey says "Mum'll be out and she wont get home till tonight so she'll never know we ditched."
I comply and half an hour later I'm sitting on Gerard's bed, listening to the soft strumming of Mikey on his bass in the room next door.
Gerard's room is really cool! His walls are painted a deep red with posters filling up one wall completely. He has a double bed and a small window, there's also a desk with a computer and piles of comic books and CD's. His room is so comforting, so...me.
Gerard comes and sits on his bed next to me. He smiles at me and takes my hand in his.
"Maybe we should talk about our pasts." He says.
"Don't let what Travis said to you get to you" I tell him.
"I'm not, I just think that maybe it would be a good thing to get to know each other before rushing into anything." Gerard explains.
Sign up to rate and review this story