Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

This Is The Best Day Ever:Chapter 6

by EmilehFace 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 727 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next thing I know, I'm blinking my eyes furiously because of the sudden light filling the room. I begin to panic because my surroundings aren't familiar. Where the fuck am I!?
Then I realize that Gerard's arm is around my waist and that I'm in his bedroom. Mum and dad are going to be pissed that I stayed out without ringing them on a school night.
Right now I don't really care about getting in trouble though.I don't that I should probably be getting up and ready to go to school. I just care about Gerard's arm around me and how special it makes me feel. I snuggle back and the covers and put my arm around Gerard so we're both cuddling one another. He looks so cute asleep. Well, I mean, he's cute all the time, too. I slowly drift back to sleep.
I'm awoken about an hour later by a heavy weight being put on my abdomen, I open my eyes slowly to discover what it is. It's Gerard. He's sitting on me again smiling and saying how we're late for school.
"I don't care." I giggle as he tickles me, trying to wake me up.
I sit up so we're face to face. I get butterflies as I lean in to kiss him, he kisses me back. We seem to just stare into each others eyes for a long time before being interpreted by a loud knocking on the door. Neither of us move, too happy in the way were positioned, it doesn't matter who sees.
Suddenly Mikey barges in.
"If you get up now we can still make it to school and only be a little bit late." He says.
He doesn't appear to care that his older brother is sitting on top of some boy in his bed. He doesn't seem to care. More people should be like Mikey. Let people be who they want to be; and be with who they want to be with.
Gerard kisses my forehead and jumps off of me.
"i'm just gonna have a shower, i'll be back in a sec." He smiles.
Instantly an image of him in the shower pops into my mind and I get an overwhelming wanting to go and join him in there.
He reemerges about fifteen minutes later as I'm apply some eyeliner I found on his fairly messy floor. He comes up behind me and hugs my waist. I turn around around to face him and practically scream, but he just laughs at me. He's only wearing a towel. His upper body in full view and touching me. Fuck, he's gorgeous. He's also naked under that towel. NAKED. I must keep my mind focused on his torso other wise I may just have to ravish him right here and now.
What is wrong with me? I've never had these thoughts about anyone before. Come to think of it, I've never had these feeling about anyone before.
Before I know what's going on, Gerard has pushed me onto his bed and is almost fully on top of me. If his towel moved ever so slightly I could see-
He notices my gaze upon his lower body region and raises his eyebrows, then laughs and leans down to kiss me. The kiss is deep and meaning full. Almost as if our tongues are at a secret dance party that only we know about it. After about five minutes of full on making out, mind mind begins to process thoughts again. What if his towel fell off? What if Gerard is naked on top of me.
I accidentally groan happily at the idea of this. Shit, he realized the noise I just made and pulls away from the kiss. I try not to look embarrassed but I can feel my cheeks turning red. He giggles at me and I look up at his body, his perfectly toned, beautiful body.
Damn, his towel is still in place. That's actually probably a good thing, I'm not sure what I would have done if it wasn't.
His hair is still wet from the shower and water droplets are lightly falling on my face because of it. Gerard kisses me once more before standing up and holding out his hand to help me up.
"We should probably make our way to school." He laughs.








Sign up to rate and review this story