Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back:Chapter 7

by EmilehFace 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 1246 words - Complete

0Boring
“School is over-rated” I tell Gerard.
He really ought to get dressed soon, his body is incredibly distracting. He notices me staring at him and winks at me before saying “I’m just gonna go get dressed, I’ll be back in a minute.”
I wouldn’t have had an issue with it if he would have dropped his towel from his hips and gotten dressed right in front of me, but I don’t voice my thoughts.
I’m going out with a boy, how strange. I’ve never been against gays or anything; it’s just strange that I am now a part of that label. After about ten minutes, a freshly dressed Gerard walks back into the bedroom. Today he is wearing a plain black t-shirt and the same jeans and jacket as the previous day. He beckons me to follow him and I oblige.
After discovering that Mikey had already left for school, we walk out the front door hand in hand. I find it a bit odd that his mother isn’t around, which reminds me...
“Shit!” I say out loud.
Gerard stares at me questionably.
“I never rang my parents last night, they’re gonna be pissed I stayed out all night. Do you mind if we go to my place before going to school?"
"Of course not." Gerard smiles sweetly.
Fuck, he so close to perfect, I can't handle it. And to think that someone of his awesomeness actually likes me. Me! Frank! No one ever likes me. I get a rush of emotions and stop walking suddenly, when Gerard notices he looks at me and I pull him close to me and kiss him deeply. In the middle of the street.
An old lady comes out of her house and starts swearing at us, so we stick our fingers up her and run away laughing.
When we get closer to my house, I begin to feel nervous and pull my hand away from Gerard's. I don't know what my parents would think of me if they knew I was going out with a boy. I feel horrible for letting go of Gerard's hand but I just don't think I can fully face up to my feelings yet.
"It's alright." Gerard says to me, looking a little sad "You're new to this, I can respect that."
Why is he so good to me? If he were anyone else, he would have probably hit me and walked away already, but not Gerard. With his perfectly unwashed hair, and wide pointy toothed smile. Oh, and of course his body. I find my self biting my lip thinking about him. I think I can feel myself blushing as well. The hold he has over me is amazing and I don't even know him properly.
"Uhm, do you want to wait here for just like a few minutes?" I ask Gerard as we reach the front of my house.
"Yeah, sure." He says with a bit of a sigh, which makes me feel terrible. I feel as though I'm letting him down somehow.
I slowly turn the handle of the front door to find it unlocked, and walk inside.
I find mum sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading one of her stupid gossip magazines. She glances at me as I walk into the room with a worried look on my face. I hate getting in trouble with my parents. Not because they're really strict or anything, I just don't like letting them down.

"Frank, what the hell are you doing?" Mum asks me.
I just give her an odd look, unsure and confused on what she's talking about. She seems to realize I have no idea what she's saying so she adds "I saw you holding the hand of a male, Frank. This house has windows you know."
I feel myself go red. I have no idea how she's going to react to this and it scares me. And where's dad?
"Are you gay?" She asks sternly.
"Well, I, uh, I am going out with a guy." I say quietly.
She stares at me, just stares and stares, until finally she talks.
"Get out!"
"What the fuck?" I ask "Why?"
"Get the fuck out of my house right now." She tells me angrily. "Before your father gets back home, he'll beat you to a bloody pulp."
I hastily run upstairs to my bedroom, unsure of the recent occurrences. I grab a bag and stuff some clothes, CD's and makeup in it. I run down stairs so fast I nearly fall flat on my face when I reach the bottom.
Mum is standing beside the door, not a hint of a smile on her slightly wrinkled face. I never knew she could be so narrow minded.
I glare at her as I walk passed and say "Bitch" under my breath.
Except she hears me, grabs me roughly and slaps my cheek. She sure is strong for being so small. Tears start to form in my eyes.
"You would cry you fag!" She says to me. My own mother! I've never seen this side of her. I run out the door crying and yell "Fuck you" loud enough so the whole street can hear, before she slams the door with such force that the house rattles.
I see Gerard still standing on the nature strip, and run up to him. He sees my face and looks incredibly worried.
I pull my hands around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks me, sounding concerned.
He called me baby, this lightens my mood a tad.
"Mum s-saw us holding hands. She k-kicked me out." I sob into his shoulder.
"Gerard pulls my face away from my shoulder and kisses my forehead.
"We're not going to school today." He says.
Soon after we're back in his bedroom, sitting on his bed just like yesterday, except now there was a darker feel to the environment. We sit in silence for about twenty minutes.
"She slapped me." I whisper.
I look up at Gerard, but can't read his emotions well. He seems angry, but then settles for defeat.
"I'm sorry." He finally says.
"Sorry?!" I cry "You don't have to be sorry for a thing! None of this is your fault. I easily could have denied that she saw us holding hands and I could have said I stayed at a girl's house last night and I could have easily lied to her. Gerard, I way prefer you."
Now we're both crying. Gerard pulls me over to him so I'm lying in his lap and kisses me gently on the lips.
"Frankie" Gerard says slowly "I know I only met you yesterday and I know we still hardly know each other really, even after talking. And I know I probably seem like a slut for kissing you within the first few hours that we met, and I know I don't say much-"
"Get to the point" I interrupt him.
He blushes, then continues "I think you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."
I stare deeply into his black rimmed eyes. He's not lying. I'm uncertain how one human being can be so incredibly beautiful, inside and out. So much emotion suddenly builds itself up inside, but all I can do is hug him. I think I may have broken his ribs, I hug him so tight.
Sign up to rate and review this story