Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Disenchanted: Chapter 8

by EmilehFace 0 reviews

Short chapter, I know. But I feel it was a good ending for it. I'll write more soon (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 553 words - Complete

0Unrated
It'a amazing how life can be so excellent and so shit at he same time. I've been kicked out of home, I've just come to terms with liking a boy and that bot is amazing.
"Gee, where am I going to stay!? I know you'll probably offer me to stay here, but I can't do that permanently." I explain.
Gerard and I are now laying on his bed, our legs tangled together. He moves a piece of my hair out my eyes and smiles. He pushes himself up, leaning on one elbow. He bends down to my level and kisses me.
I love how often and randomly he kisses me.
I bite my lip, wondering what his response will be. He moves close to me, so we're only millimeters apart.
"Frankie" He says forcefully, "You are going to stay here with me. I don't care what your opinion is, you have no say in the matter."
He laughs and bites his lower lip seductively. Maybe he knows the power he has over me. Maybe he's just teasing me flirtatiously.
I grab him and pull him down, so I'm on top of him for once. He raises his eyebrows, and looks up to me. It feels good to be on top, like I'm in control. Not that I know what I'm going to do or anything. I gaze at him, trying to look sexy, but I think it just comes off as creepy.
I lean down and kiss him hard. Gerard obliges and allows entry when I bite his lower lip, my tongue begging to be with his. I explore his mouth and he explores mine. I've never felt so great, so cared for, so wanted. I'm not sure what to do next. I mean sure making out is fantastic, but what if he wants more that that? I don't know what to do with a guy! They don't teach this sort of stuff in school.
I do know one thing though, I'm not having sex with him. I don't know if i actually could have sex with a guy, the idea creeps me out a little. I haven't known him long enough anyway, so he shouldn't expect that, but what if he does? What if he wants to fuck me!? All of a sudden I break away from the kiss.
"What's wrong?" Gerard breaths.
I remove myself from on top of Gerard and sit next to him on the bed, he copies me and sits up too. I feel so stupid. But I guess he's already seen me cry, how much more pathetic can I look?
"I'm scared." I whisper.
"Of me?" Gerard looks hurt.
I grab his hands and our fingers instantly intertwine. It's almost as if our fingers are meant to be together. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where his fit perfectly.
"Of course I'm not scared of you, Gee." I say, pausing, "I'm scared of what's going to happen next."
I pretend I'm deeply interested in the thread-count of his bed sheets and avoid eye contact.
When I do look at him though, he seems to look relieved.
"You can't plan what happens next Frankie, you've just gotta go with whatever feels right."
He clasps my hands and puts them up towards his heart.
"This feels right."
Sign up to rate and review this story