Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Romance:Chapter 9

by EmilehFace 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 649 words - Complete

1Funny
I almost burst into tears from Gerard's sweetness.
"Gee" I say "You don't mean that...do you? You can't mean it! What do you mean this feels right? Someone like you, someone so perfect and gorgeous ca not like someone like me! Gee, that sort of thing only happens in fairytales, and I stopped believing in those years ago. I babble on a lot don't I? But anyway Gee-"
"Shut the fuck up" Gerard tells me, smiling; I obey. "Frankie baby don't you get it? I don't care if you babble on a lot, and stop putting yourself down! I'm not as great as you seem to think I am. Frank, you are beautiful. Even your scars and mishaps and awkwardness and humour and feelings, I love them all because they're a part of you.
I look at him,and my heart actually starts to feel warm. I never thought that sort of stuff actually happens.
"Frankie" Gerard says. I bite my lip. "I'm falling for you."
He appears nervous, awaiting my reaction.
I get on top of him again, and kiss the life out of him. We only pull away from each other ever so often so we don't lose consciousness from lack of breath. He's falling for me; I'm falling for him. Nothing matters-not my scars, not the fact that I'm kicked out of home, not the fact that I'm with a boy and that that boy is way too good for me-Nothing matters but Gerard and I.

He seems content with what's going on but also a little bit restless. Gerard suddenly pull me beneath him so he's on top. He's smiling at me, biting his lip. I can't figure out what his newly mischievous eyes are trying to tell me.
He sits up, still on top of me, so he's sitting on my crotch just like yesterday at the back of the school oval. Fuck, I completely forgot about school! Oh, who even cares?
"Take off your shirt" Gerard says to me, still biting him lip. It's then that I realize I've seen him almost naked, but he hasn't even seen me topless.
"I may need some help with that" I laugh.
Gerard kisses me lightly a few times before sitting back up and helping me off with my tshirt.
When it's off and i'm laying beneath Gerard with my hands behind my head comfortably, and he's kneeling over my belly button the door opens.
Mikey barges in like he owns the place, that is until he sees what's going on. Then he bursts out laughing. I push Gee off of me and cover my naked torso with a blanked. I'm not sure why, it's not like Mikey's never seen a naked male torso before.
I notice that Gerard is sitting with a pillow covering his crotch mysteriously, and I can't help but let out a giggle.
"Mikey! What the fuck are you doing in my room!?" Gee says loudly, but not loud enough for it to be a yell.
"Oh, I dunno, just walking in on my brother and his boyfriend because I find it entertaining!" Mikey replies.
I blush, being referred to as Gerard's boyfriends makes me feel good.
"Nah" Mikey says before Gerard can yell at him properly, "Your homeroom teacher just asked me why you weren't at school and I told her you had personal issues."
"Okay Mikey, you can leave now." Gerard says, ushering Mikey out the door and closing it behind him. He seems to have forgotten why he was covering himself with the pillow, but remembers as soon as he follows my gaze and realizes why I'm laughing to myself.
"Shut up Frankie" He says and flings himself on top of me, his tongue not asking for entrance to my mouth but instead barging it's way through. Not that I have a problem with this what so ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story