Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like Daughter like Father.

Like Daughter like Father.

by ONotz 7 reviews

When Bandit's a partying teenager with drugs and so on, when Gerard switches places, how will they both take it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-22 - Updated: 2011-07-23 - 797 words

0TrainWreck

This has been in my head...

Bandit POV.

I woke up to eggs being made. I knew Dad cooked when he was worried. Besides, it’s 8 AM ona Saturday!

“Uhhhg….” I groaned, my hangover was killing me! Of course Dad didn’t know about that, I drank it as he was asleep.

I ran to the stomach and threw up. Salty tears rimmed my eyes. Dad knelled me and held my bleach blonde hair as a puked; he ran his hands in soothing circles.

“Sshhhhhhhh…..” He cooed. I wiped my mouth and rubbed my face with water, to make me look healthy. I brushed my teeth, and Dad went back to cooking.

“Bandit, come eat.” He called. I sighed and popped a sleeping pill until my mouth. It wasn’t enough to knock me out, but was enough so I would last the morning.

I smiled at him as I sat across from his. He kept glancing as I ate. I ate in small bites.

“Hun, are you okay?” He asked.

“Just a little sick Dad.” I said and ate a real bite. His cell phone went off. He answered it and walked out of the room.

I sighed and put the plate on the floor for Sweat Pea.

I walked into the room. Dad turned to look at me, his eyes filled with sadness. He said okay and slammed the phone down, probably breaking it.

“Bandit…” He started. I knew what was happening and I glared.

“It was Uncle Ray, to remind you of a tour you had forgot to mention?” I said angrily, he looked down at his converses.

“Dad…” I couldn’t finish. I was going to say it was okay, but it was not.

I stormed out of the room and into my room.

“Hun. Please!” Dad begged through the door.

“I’m changing!” I called back; I grabbed the smallest tank and threw it over my bra. Then a baggy shirt over that, knowing I would take it off. I slid tight, not skinny, pink jeans on and a short, short, skirt over that. It takes multiple short’s to describe this skirt.

I sighed and grabbed my purse. Cell: check. Makeup: check. Condoms: Check.

I slung it over my shoulder, and opened the door. Dad was on his phone.

“…come on Ray!” He shouted, I slammed my bedroom door. Gerard turned.

“And where are you going?” He asked his sassiness in his voice.

“Out.” I stated before walking out the door. I walked a couple blocks, until I walked down an alley way. I knocked on the blck door, it slid a little open.

“And you are?” The guy asked.

“I’m a stripper, duh.” I stated, he opened the door. Tables and poles were in the room, up beat music played.

I sighed and went to the back, to do my makeup and borrow some heels.

I’m a fuckin druggy, I need money!

Gerard POV.

Does she think I’m stupid? I followed her, all the way to the alley.

She went in the same door me and the guys went into on guys night.

Damn it, I hope I’m wrong.

But I know what I have to do.

Damn it.

I grabbed my cell phone; I hate to ask Frank to fly across the country.

I was at home now, I scowled through my contacts until I hit F.

“Hello?” Frank said sleepily.

“Frank…I need you to fly out here…” I mumbled.

“And why exactly?” He asked.

“Because you look 25.” I said.

“Dude…that ended in Project-“ I cut him off.

“I think Bandit is a stripper, and you can get into the club.” I stated. Silence…

“What the fuck Gerard!? Are you serious?!” I sighed.

“Yes…She went into…the alley door…” I mumbled.

“Gerard, you better be glad I’m hot. I’ll be there tomorrow night okay?” Frank said I herd the worry.

“Thanks…I owe you.” I said.

“No problem.” He said. “Morning Gerard!” He laughed.

“Night Frankie.” I replied and hung up.

I walked to my bed, wondering why the fuck did I have kids.

Bandit POV.

I just got done sliding that pole for some punk kids.

I sighed and switched clothes.

I had to go home…what to tell Dad?

I shook that thought out of my head and walked home. My knife in my hand in case someone followed me.

I got to my door 30 minutes later and put the knife away.

I stepped in; Dad was sleeping in his room.

I cried myself to sleep, knowing exactly what was in store tomorrow.

I would lay on my back for a guy to fuck me while I popped my precious pills.

I hope Dad doesn’t find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story