Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like Daughter like Father.

Frankie is a bad, bad, boy.

by ONotz 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 1371 words

0Unrated
MY HAIR IS RED, BLACK, and GREEN now! My blonde turned into green!

My dad’s pissed.

Bandit. POV.

~

I sat in the club, and looked around.

Sp many guys, so little time. I walked up to one who was staring at me and smiled.

“Hey, looking for a good time tonight? I don’t charge much.” I giggled. He raised an eyebrow.

“Really now?” He asked and placed a hand on my hip. I placed a hand on his chest.

“Really. You know, I can bend backwards.” I teased. He smiled and led me to his car. He pushed me into the back seat. I glanced out the back window, no other Frank was walking this way, I ducked as he passed the car. The guy looked at me.

“I just knew em, now, cough up my cash.” I growled out, he smiled.

~

I stumbled home. I was fucking sore. I walked inside.

Frank was following me home, and I knew it.

Why the fuck was he here. He walked in five minutes later.

“Frankie!” I yelled and hugged him. He hugged me back. Dad walked in.

“Surprise!” He yelled, I giggled.

“I’m tired ya’ll, I’ma go to bed.” I said and walked in. The seventy dollars in my pocket was calling me. But, I couldn’t get my stuff with Frank behind me could I?

~

I sighed and pulled the ripped tights on. I covered them in the same skirt I wore last time.

I stepped into the heels and got up on the table.

I started dancing when someone slid into the booth.

He was wearing convorses and a black hoodie, and those black sun gasses I gave him for Christmas.

Ho-ly shit!

I danced as nothing was wrong.

“Stop fucking pretending!” He said.

“DO NOT TELL DAD!” I pleaded Frank as I danced.

“You’re a stripper, of course I’m going to tell your father!” He said. I had to keep dancing.

“Please!” I begged as I dipped. My top so short it hurt.

“Bandit, come on! Why wouldn’t I tell him?” He asked. I dipped again and he licked his lips, and I saw his bulge.

“I’ll fuck you if you don’t.” I said. It kind of slipped out.

Shit!

“W-What?!” He asked.

“I’ll. Fuck. You.” I replied and slipped my leg on the pole and twirled.

“B-Bandit t-that’s w-w-rong!” He said. I knew he wanted to. I smiled.

“There’s rooms here Frankie. You can take me. I could get you ecstasy or handcuffs too. Come on, am I not good enough?” I said as and I jiggled a bit. He gulped. He was probably throbbing.


“N-No!” He said.

“Show me what your fantasies. Let’s gets this party started. Dance till we get retarded!” I sang. I motioned for a beer and the waitress came over and handed him one. He gulped half of it down; I tore his glasses off and set them on my own face.

I dipped again, his jaw hung open.

“Come on Frankie…” I whispered and jiggled. He blinked and gulped the rest of the beer down. He nodded and I led him to a room, he pulled out a hyndred and handed it to the guy.

He handed my share off pills, which I gave Frank some. He shook as he swallowed him, I pulled him into the room.

We both giggled as he tore off my shirt.
~

The next morning I herd him talking to Dad.

“No, he’s not a stripper!” He giggled. “Wrong door, man!” He laughed.

“You sure!?” Dad asked.

“Yes!” Frank said. “She just went to see some fucking pop band!” He laughed. Dad sighed.

“Thank god!” He said, my heart broke. I craved more pills, I shared mine with Frank.

“Hey guys!” I walked in, Dad smiled and turned, Frank smirked at me. His seductive one though, I smirked back.

“So, where were you last night?” Dad asked. Frank’s eyes went wide.

“I went to see a band.” I said. Frank looked relief.

“Which one?” Dad asked.

“Blood On The Dance Floor.” I knew they played next door. He nodded.

“Frank wanted to take you somewhere today.” He said. Frank held his sexy smirk.

“Okay.” I said. I loved last night.

~

Frank pushed me onto the hotel bed. He handed me two pills as he swallowed his.

“Damn…” He mumbled, I know he felt guilty.

“Frankie!” I groaned and grabbed his shirt, dragging him into a kiss.

“What about Jamia!?” I blurted. He smiled.

“Trust me; I’ve cheated on that bitch a lot. She hates me, with a passion!” He said and tore my shirt off. When we were undressed he thrust into me and waited until I adjusted. We both groaned as he thrust into me.

“Fuck B…” He groaned as he sped up pace. I started to move my body down as he thrust up. I opened my eyes to see his mouth slightly open and his eyes closed. I put a hand on his shoulder and wrapped a leg around him, pushing him deeper.

“Bandit…oh fuck…” He groaned. I moved as he was about to thrust, he looked confused. I pushed him onto bed, where he giggled. I grabbed my cell and took a few pics.

“B!” He laughed as I took one of him spread out on the bed.

“Frankie!” I giggled as I strattled him, we both moaned.

“B…” He mumbled, seriousness in his voice. “Why are we doing this?” He asked.

“Because it feels good.” I replied and started sucking on his neck.

“Okay. Why are you doing this?” He asked.

“Because. I need the pills Frank, if I told dad I was addicted and slept with his best friend to get cash to get them, he wouldn’t love me anymore.” I replied. I felt empty as frank made me lay beside him.

“B…you’re beautiful.” He said.

“No I’m not. Dad wants a girl with long black hair and argues of what color streaks she wants, not a Barbie! He wants me to listen to punk or metal, not pop! He doesn’t love me!” I cried, Frank made me bury my face in his chest as I cried.

“He loves you. It’s my fault we slept with each other. I just slept with a sixteen year old…twice…and she’s my best friend’s daughter! I’ll make you a deal…how about you tell your father about the pills…I won’t tell him about the dancing or the whoring out…only if you stop. AND DON’T TELL HIM ABOUT THIS!” He said, and kissed my forehead. I nodded and got dressed, he did the same and we walked out. We went to a movie and he bought me ice cream. It was never awkward.

When we got home Dad smiled at us and Frank had to go home, he hugged us both, and then left.

Dad smiledand made dinner.

“Dad, I have to talk to you…” I whispered as he sat down. His smled dropped.

“And…?” He said.

I decided to tell him everything. And I mean everything

“Dad, I’m addicted to pills. To get the money I work as a stripper and a prostitute, when Frank found out, I got him attentionally high and drunk so he woulden’t tell you. And then…well…” I said. His eyes were wide and I could see hatred in them.

“…we talked…” I finished. He nodded not as much hatred. “And today he said it was right for me to talk to you. And that you did love me, even though I’m a Barbie.” I chocked on my words. He moved so he sat by me and hugged me and didn’t let go.

‘You two fucked, I know that.” He said. “But, instead of some fucking sleazy guy, I’m glad it was Frank.” He reassured, I nodded.

“Now, what pills are you on?” He asked, pulling back.

“Ecstasy.” I admitted.

He smiled, it wasn’t real, but it made me feel better.

“Hun, want to come on tour with me?”

Oh shit…
Sign up to rate and review this story