Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like Daughter like Father.

Errrg

by ONotz 2 reviews

:/ /:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-07-23 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 1123 words

0Unrated
“Dad…I’ll get in the way…” I said. I was worried about how Mikey would look at me, Dad tells him EVERYTHING.

“Are you worried about Frank?” He asked.

“No…more about how Mikey’s going to do…” I said. Dad giggled.

“Don’t worry about him.” Dad said. I smiled.

“Okay…beside’s I don’t trust my self.” I whimpered, Dad hugged me again.

“I trust you…” He whispered into my ear. I nodded.

That is all I needed to hear.

“Pack light, don’t pack straightiners, Mikey’s got THAT covered, errrrrm…I don’t know if Frank would steal your eyeliner…just go.” He said. I ran to my room.

~

Frank looked up as I stepped on the bus, his eyebrow lifted as he stared at me as I walked to the back. Dad said they had a extra bunk to the left. All of them were full of stuff.

“Dad…” I called.

“The middle one…” He said.

“That’s my bunk!?” I herd Frank say.

“I know.” Dad said. I huffed.

“IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!” I yelled.

“Nope.” Dad said, popping the ‘p’.

UHG!

I threw my stuff in the bunk and walked to the front.

I glared at Dad as I paced. Frank was looking at me wide eyed.

I shrugged and started coffee, Ray walked on the bus. I hugged him first, who smiled at me.

“Hey B!” He said, he made me feel safe. Once I let go I handed him coffee, he smiled as he took his stuff to the back.

“Gerard, where’s B sleeping?!” Ray called.

“With Frank!” He called back.

“Why in bloody hell-“

“Because, I’m fine with it.” He called back, and glanced at a glaring Frank.

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HIM BANDIT!?!” He yelled.

“I DID NOT TELL HIM WE FUCKED!” I yelled at Frank, his eyes narrowed.

“WHAT THE FUCK FRANK?!” Ray and Mikey said.

Frank face palmed.

“Don’t judge him, I’m a whore.” I said as I walked past them.

“WAS!” Dad yelled.

“WHAT?!” Ray and Mikey yelled, I crawled into ‘our’ bunk, wishing death onto my self.

~ Mikey POV.

“WHAT?!” I yelled as my older brother explained last week to me.

“That’s about it,” Frank chimed in lighting his smoke.

“A-And you’re okay with her sleeping with Frank!?” I asked. Gerard chuckled.

“It’s him, Pedi, or Ray.” He said with his sassiness. I back handed slapped him.

He just gawked at me.

“What kind of father are you?!” I yelled. “Drugs, sex, and fucking stripping?!” I yelled. Frank’s eyes narrowed.

“Yeah. At least I have kids!” He yelled, Ray gawked at us as Gerard punched me in the face. My jaw was on fire as I tackled my older brother. I felt a sharp kick to my side, and I was yanked up by my hair.

“Don’t fucking touch my father for my mistakes, you bastard.” She whispered and threw me to the ground. Everybody gawped as she just walked back to the bunks. Gerard blinked but slowly got up, and helped me up.

He kept blinking as he sat by Ray.

“What the fuck…” He mumbled. I nodded as I sat by Frank, who scooted away.

Yeah, what the fuck!?

~ Ray pov.

I blinked at that and poured more coffee.

How was that girl so…

I am NOT going to call Gerard’s daughter that.

I sighed and sipped my coffee as I saw the bruise on Gerard’s face darken.

What was Mikey’s problem? I mean…wow.

He’s never hit Gerard! EVER!

I gulped down more coffee.

Bandit came in the room with her IPod in and she was swaying to some music as she grabbed something out of the fridge.

She sat down by Gerard, who wrapped an arm around her. Mikey blinked at his magazine, he didn’t see her?

Frank had his head in Mikey’s lap fast asleep. He had his head phones in. He opened his eyes and smirked. He was gonna do it…

He started moving his head to the beat of the music. Mikey’s eyes widened, and he softly moaned. I giggled in my head.

“Fuck you!” he mumbled as he pushed Frank off of him. Frank landed with a thud. Bandit suddenly started laughing and literally fell on the floor laughing. Me and Gerard giggled at the fact Mikey hastily walked away.

Bandit got up and grabbed the magazine he was reading, and doubled over again. Frank grabbed it to.

They were both laughing as Gerard grabbed it and turned it, he let the second one slide out.

“He had a porno mag behind his kerrang!” Gerard said and started laughing. We herd the bathroom door open and he put everything back where it was. Mikey walked over, sat back where he was, grabbed the magazine, and chucked it so it landed on franks face. He lifted it off of his face, and flipped through it casually as Gerard and Bandit flipped through the other Kerang issue that Mikey had. Mikey was listening to his IPod.

I sighed and sat at the table.

~Frank POV.

I flipped through the magazine casually. It landed on a girl that resembled Bandit. I thought of our nights together….shit….

I fucking love that girl!

Cliché right? Yup. Do I care? Hell no!

Fuck it. I’m going to kiss Gerard.

~

He was quite surprised, I now have a bruise on my cheek.

“Oww…” I said.

He glared and pushed me off his lap. I sighed and stood up and sat by Bandit.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hey.” She said, flipping through her IPod.

“So, whatcha listening to?” I asked.

“I don’t know yet.” She replied.

“Hmmmmmmhhhhhhhh….” I hummed. Ray sighed.

“Frank, bed time.” He said, I looked down at my watch.

It is ten!

“K, night guys.” I said and walked to my bunk, where I found Bandit’s phone.

I flipped it open and rummaged through it.

The very first pic was me, sprawled on a cheep bed, completely naked.

Damn…I look hot.

I reached a hand into my pants where my hard member was, I started thinking about the night at the club. I moved it, groaning softly. Bandit climbed in and tuned towards the side, as I jacked off.

I can’t believe she didn’t mind.

~Bandit POV

I herd him cum and he moved his hand out of his boxers. I flipped over and licked the cum off his hand as he was frozen, his hand in mid air, then I turned back over and snuggled up into the pillow.

~Frank POV

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?
Sign up to rate and review this story