Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like Daughter like Father.

:3

by ONotz 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-24 - Updated: 2011-07-25 - 3202 words

0Unrated
Frank POV.

I can’t get the feeling of het tongue on my hand out of my mind.

She was so much like her father.

I shuddered and came in my hand, and washed it down the showers drain. I sighed and stepped out. After drying my hair with Mikey’s blow dryer. I un wrapped the towel around my waist and pulled on boxers.

There was a knock on the door. “Come In.” I said.

Bandit walked in, past me and rummaged through the cabinet behind me, I glanced in the mirror, she held two pills before putting them in her pocket.

I held my tongue and finished brushing my teeth.

“Frank, can I have the bathroom?” She asked. I stepped out and went to the sink.

~Bandit POV.

I took the two Ibreprofen and grabbed the test that I hid.

Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!

I peed on the end and waited.



Fucking hell, I’m pregnant.

And I was on my Birth Control and that random guy used protection…

But Frank didn’t.

Ohhhh shittt….

Frank’s tie was in here.

“Frank!” I called, he came down, and he was ready to play. He went to grab the tie when I shoved the test in his hands. His eyes went wide.

“FUCK!” He yelled. Ray came running; I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Ray eyes went wide.

“I-It’s F-Franks!?” He asked, I nodded.

“We didn’t use protection…” I mumbled.

“GERARD! MIKEY! We have a problem.” Ray yelled, they came running, Frank was trembling.

“See, I’m a distraction.” I said as I passed Dad, who was gawping at Frank. I grabbed Mikey’s black hoodi as I walked out the front.

~

I walked out of the café, I spent 4 hours there. I had 2 hours to get back to the bus.

“BANDIT!” I herd someone scream, I turned and Ray was standing there. He pulled me into a hug.

“B, I was so worried…” He mumbled as he squeezed me.

“Yeah, well I’m 16 and pregnant…” I mumbled, tears brimming my eyes.

“Ray, I was a whore. AND THE ONE TO GET ME PREGNANT JUST HAD TO BE FUCKING FRANK!” I yelled, he winced and picked me up.

“What the-“He cut me off.

“Come on!” He yelled as fans started chasing us to the bus.

We got there after Ray had been signing stuff.

Uhg…

We walked on together. Frank and Dad were pacing, Mikey was chugging coffee. I snuck past them and got to the bunk before getting hugged around the waist. I turned to see Frank standing there smiling.

“Hi,” I said, detaching him. He pulled me into the bunk with him.

He nuzzled into my neck; I rolled over as far as I could. He sighed but pulled me close.

“Shhh…” He said when I went to protest. He nuzzled into my neck again. I didn’t like this fondness…

I haven’t ever had it before. He lightly kissed my neck and covered us. He wrapped an arm around me.

“B…sweet dreams…” He said. I nodded.

“Yea, sweet dreams…” I mumbled as I fell asleep.

~

I awoke alone; just as I was going to pull back the curtain I heard talking.

“Gerard…I know you’re mad…” It was Frank. “…but it probably isn’t my kid. but I WILL take care of it as my own, because a fucking one night stand isn’t going to happen with Bandit. I fell in love…even as cliché that seems…”

“OH HELL NO!” I heard dad yell. “NO FUCKING WAY-“Frank cut him off in a soft tone.

“Yes I am.” And I heard shuffling, my curtain opened to reveal Mikey, he climbed in.

“You heard that?” He whispered, I nodded.

“I honestly think it’s his…” I whisper back, he nodded.

“I understand.” He sighed; he wrapped his arms around me.

“Bandit, I was really disappointed in you…” I felt anger build. “…but it was because I was jealous Gerard even had a kid.” He finished, I snuggled up to him. When I herd a slapping noise, and a cry from Frank. I climbed over Mikey and ran to the front of the bus. Frank was staring at Dad as blood poured from his mouth. I walked up to Dad and punched him in the nose, then pushed him to the ground as I walked over to Frank to help him to the sink, where I rinsed out his mouth. I herd Mikey gasp at the blood coming from Dad’s nose, Ray walked from the back.

“What the fuck guys!? Why did you punch Gerard, Frank!?” Frank glared and pointed to me.

“I punched him!” I confessed as Frank spit blood out into the sink.

“And why would you do that?” Ray asked.

“Because, officer Toro, Dad was yelling at Frank then punched him.” I said and sat down by Frank.

“Fuck.” He whispered. I looked over, he spit out a tooth. I glared at Dad, who had a washcloth on his nose. Mikey was slightly smiling.

“What is up with you hurting people Bandit?!” Ray yelled.

“When there getting hit for no fucking reason, I step in. Dad was angry, he hit Frank. I fucked his face up. Mikey hit Dad, he was going to beat the shit out of him, but I got him off. Now, Officer Toro, Frank lost a god damn tooth and is spiting blood into a fucking cup, as Dad fucking glares at the two of us.” I finished and wiped Frank’s mouth with a washcloth. Ray’s mouth was hanging open.

I suddenly felt sick, and bright light were in front of me. I fell back wards.

“BANDIT!?” I herd someone yell, but I was already in my world.

When I woke up I saw everyone around my body, my nose hurt to. I ran to the mirror.

“THE FUCK!?” People looked at me. I was Dad.

“Shit…” I groaned from the ground.

“Honey?! WHAT THE FUCK?!” I yelled, they were giving us strange looks.

“Oh shit…” I said.

We switched bodies?!

“Dad…what the fuck is going on?!” I ask as he stood up. Ray looked around.

“No way…” He said. Mikey’s eyes were wide.

“No. No. NO! GERARD!?” He yelled as he kept touching my face. I pushed him away and pointed at the body I’m in.

“Bandit.” I said. Frank’s eyes were wide.

“Shit…” He mumbled and winced, his tooth must be killing him. I sighed and sat down, these uncomfortable skinny jeans.

“Dude, why are you jeans so tight?!” I asked…me?

“Because, skinny jeans are tight.” Ray answered like it was obvious.

I sighed. “Great…” I mumbled as Dad was still in front of a mirror.

“WHAT THE FUCK? HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THE TOUR!?” He yelled in my voice.

“Shut it!” Frank said. “B, do you know are songs?!” He asked, I shook my head.

“WHY THE HELL NOT?!” Dad yelled.

“Because, I don’t listen to fucking punk music! Now, I need someone’s IPod. I need to learn them.” I said, Ray chucked his IPod at me. I scrolled until I saw the songs. I turned it on as I grabbed Mikey’s laptop, I pulled one ear phone out.

“What songs are we playing tonight?!” I asked. Dad just face palmed.

~

“My Chem. two minutes.” Some guy said. Frank smiled at me as he ran onstage. I had watched a show on YouTube, so I ran next.

Summertime kicked up. I sang it and did dad’s diva moves.

~

Well, the show was fun. I walked out and Dad was staring at the TV.

“Bandit!” I called out; he turned and ran to me. He engulfed me in a hug.

“You were-“He started.

“FANTASTIC!” Ray yelled, and tackled me.

“Owwch…” I said, he giggled and got off.

“Dude, you can sing!” Frank teased, I giggled.

“Gee, you have a girly giggle.” He said.

“I know…” Dad mumbled. We all giggled.

~

“MIKEY!” I yelled. He came running.

“Hi.” I said. I was giggling uncontrollably now. He just sighed and walked back to the front.

‘”Gerard?!” I heard ‘Bert yell, I skipped to the front, and pretended to be Dad.

“BERT!” I yelled and Bert wrapped his arms around me, I could see Dad was jealous.

“Bandit, come hug Bert!” I said, Dad smiled and hugged him. Frank was glaring at Dad; Bert said he wanted to talk to me outside.

I walked out side; he pushed me against the bus and started chocking me.

“YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME?” I was seeing stars now, Frank walked out. He looked at us before swinging at Bert. They were fighting as I got Ray. Dad came to; he was the one to knock Bert out. I was shaking and still gaping for air.

“Oh god…” I mumbled, I felt dizzy and Frank caught me.

“Frankie…” I mumbled as he carried me to our bunk. He laid me down.

“Sleep…just sleep…” He said as darkness consumed me.


~

“So, are you saying because I left Bert…he chocked me!?” Dad said. I nodded. “SHIT!”
He yelled, punching Mikey in the shoulder.

“Oww!” Mikey yelled, rubbing his shoulder.

“Ray…when’s the next show?” I asked.

“Uhmmm, 2 days.” He said. I nodded.

“I need a list of songs, Frank.” I said, he nodded and started writing them down.

When he was done I got on the laptop to learn the lyrics.

Shit, dad screamed in this one.

~ Gerard’s POV

Stripping. Drugs. Sex. Prostituting.

I’m such a horrible father.

It’s my fault Lyn-z beat her.

It’s my fault that she’s a fuck up.

But that’s not true.

It’s my fault that I fucked her up.

I guess keeping calm didn’t do anything…

I mean, I AM NOW A SIXTEEN YEAROLD WHO IS PREGANNT.

How the fuck is this POSSIBLE.

Maybe we’ll switch back…

Probably not though.

~ Bandit POV.

I was singing the vampire song. Here’s the part, brace yourself.

“YOU PUT THE SPIKE IN MY HEART!” I screamed with Frank, he gave me a look.

“Someone get me to a doctor…” I singed.

The song went by.

“And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat .And if they come and get me. And if, you put the spike in my heart” I sang like Dad sang. Or screamed when necessary.

After that song, we sang Cancer, and then the show was over.

“You don’t like punk huh? That was good screaming Gee.” Frank said. I nodded.

“Thanks Frankie.” I said, he flashed that smirk. It made me weak.

Do not get hard…I am not jacking off in my father’s body…ewww…..

We got back on the bus.

“Dad!” I yelled, he was straddling Mikey. He was laughing his ass off at Mikey’s expression. He ran a hand over Mikey’s chest. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him off, he squealed and struggled.

“Let go off me Bandit!” He yelled, I dropped him. “Oww...” He mumbled.

I giggled and helped Mikey up.

“I think I’m going to die your hair back to black…” I said to Dad. He rugby tackled me, he sat on my chest.

“Don’t. Touch. My. Fucking. Hair!” He said, I nodded.

“Joke gone to far?” I asked, he glared and nodded.

I pushed him off and sat in Frank’s lap.

“Get off B…” He said. I shook my head; he picked me up bridal style, and walked to where Ray was. He dumped me into Ray’s lap. Ray wrapped his arms around me.

“Ha!” I said as Frank gave him a confused look.

“Okay, why the hell are you sitting on Ray’s lap?” Dad randomly said.

“Because, he’s comfy?” I replied. I heard him mumble ‘Slut’ as he went to the back.

Mikey’s mouth was hanging open as I stormed to the bathroom.

Tears led down my eyes as I sat on the ground.

They were silent tears. The worst kind. I went back to the bunk and rummaged through my purse, I needed the high.

Frank grasped my wrist; I closed my hand around the pills.

“Let go.” I said.

“NO!” He said.

“LET GO!” I yelled and shoved them into my mouth, Frank kicked my in my shin, causing me to cry out, so the pills fell out of my mouth.

He grabbed them and my purse and ran to the front of the bus.

I only had 4 left.

He swallowed 2, as Mikey swallowed the other 2.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I yelled, grabbing my purse. That was all I had. “WHY WOULD YOU TAKE MY DAMN PILLS?!” I screamed, Ray walked in.

“Because, you don’t need them.” He said.

“You said you would stop!” Frank said.

“Yeah, that was before my father called me a slut!” I said rummaging through my purse. One pill…one pill…

“I took them last night. I threw them away B.” Frank muttered, I slammed him against a wall.

“You mother fucker, you know how much those cost!? You know what I went through to get those!? I need those!” I yelled, I kept slamming him against the wall, he started whimpering, and I threw him to the side.

“Bandit, you’re turning into a monster.” A voice said in my head. “You deserve to die. DIE!”

Mikey and Ray stood there wide eyed, as I just stared at an unconscious Frank. “Frank?!” I said, his head was bleeding. “NO. No.” I whimpered as I picked him up, he groaned and Mikey snapped out of it. He took him from my arms.

Ray just stood there staring at him, as Mikey wrapped Frank’s head.

I ran to the back. I wanted to get away. I ran into the corner, the light was off, no one wanted to be by me.

I didn’t want to either.

He’s Dead. My head said.

No, he’s not. I replied.

You’re a murderer!

No. No. NO! NO!

“Bandit honey.” Someone said. I opened my eyes. Frank was crouching in front of me, the bandage over his black hair. I scooted as far away as possible.

“Go away. I’m going to hurt you.” I cried.

“No, honey.” Frank said. He moved closer.

“GO AWAY.” I yelled, he kept moving forward. He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me.

“The pills, honey it was the pills. They’re turning you…oh honey…” He cried. I kept staring forward as he nuzzled into my neck.

“We love you.” He said against my neck.

“I’m ruining the tour.” I whimpered. Tears ran down my cheeks. I sobbed as I laid my head in Frank’s chest.

I felt two other arms around me. Mikey sat there and patted my back.

“I’m a monster.” I whispered.

“You’re perfect.” Frank whispered. I nodded slowly.

“Dad hates me.” I whispered.

“He loves you.” Mikey whispered.

I sobbed into Mikey’s chest as Frank got me water.

“We love you so, so much. We don’t want you to throw that away.” He said as I gulped it down. Something hit the back of my throat, it was a pill, and Frank gave me a look.

“Take it.” He mouthed, I swallowed it. I felt sleepy.

He just drugged me!

~ 7 Months Later

I sang the last show perfectly. It was the end of the tour, and Dad gave birth to Sammy, me and Frank’s little girl. He hated child birth, he broke my hand squeezing.

“Frank, why do I have a ticket to NJ?!” I asked, we have been dating, he didn’t care I was in my father’s body.

“Because, I want to marry you…” He mumbled. I squealed and kissed him.

“YES!” I yelled. He held me in his arms, we rocked back and forth.

“DAD, RAY, MIKEY!” I yelled as Frank slipped the ring onto my finger. They ran in, and gasped. I was crying, it was beautiful!

“Frank…it’s beautiful!” Mikey squealed, hugging him.

Frank hugged back. Ray kissed my hand. I giggled and hugged him. Dad hugged me after him.

“I’m so proud.” He whispered. I hugged him tightly.

“Thx Dad.” I said. Then Dad hugged Frank. I saw Frank nod.

“I promise Gee.” He whispered. When they let go, Frank smiled.

“Come on! We have a 4 hour drive to pack up our stuff, and then were out to m- our house!” Frank squealed. He left Jamia a couple months ago, turns out the twins weren’t his. I let him pull me through people, and into the bus.

Me and Frank packed. We smiled at the bus and sat down.

Frank wrapped his arms around me. I looked at the ring closely. It was pretty , it was also Jamia’s.

“Why do I have Jamia’s ring?” I asked, Frank tensed up.

“You don’t. Yours looks similar. And, it’s inscribed.” I read the inside.

“Frank, it says ‘Twin’.” I said, he grabbed it and looked.

“What the…” He mumbled and ran to the back.

“FUCK!” He yelled, I ran back.

“I threw your ring away! I accidently kept this one!” He said. I sniggered.

“WHAT’S SO FUNNY?!” He asked.

“It’s just…don’t worry.” I said and grabbed Jamia’s. “This one is pretty.” I said, admiring it. “We can scratch it out with a key if it makes you feel better.” I said. His face held disbelief.

“You’re okay with this?!” He asked, I nodded.

We walked out, he looked gloomy, Mikey was on the bus.

“Figured it out?” He asked when he passed.

“Yep.” Frank answered.

“Took you long enough.” Dad mumbled.

“I actually figured it out.” I said.

“And your not mad?” Ray asked.

“Why would I be mad?!” I asked. Ray nodded.

“I messed that up.” Frank mumbled. He was staring at my hand.

I kissed him lightly. He smiled as he set our foreheads together.
“Guys, Sammy’s up!” Mikey yelled. I walked to the back.

I picked her up; our 3 month old baby was very cute.

“Shhh…” I cooed when she started crying. “Daddy loves you.” I said. I couldn’t be her Mommy.

Then white light flashed in front of me. “FRANK!” I yelled, people were running. Someone too the baby. I felt the ground shake, my head spun.

“B?!” I heard Frank scream. Then, darkness.

I awoke by Dad. But, I mean, Dad’s body. We both groaned and sat up.

“Frank!?” I said. He smiled.

“Bandit!” He screeched and tackled me.

He was slightly taller than me now. I got up and ran to the mirror. I stood there. In MY body.

Then Dad was there. We stood beside each other before hugging.

“B, I think you need this.” Dad said and placed the ring on my finger.

I hugged him. Frank smiled at me as I walked out.

I wasn’t even made Dad dyed my hair brown!

Not the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story