Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise:Chapter 13

by EmilehFace 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-24 - Updated: 2011-07-24 - 637 words - Complete

1Hot
Gerard is sitting on top of me once again, he's grinning and looking at me straight in the eye. I wonder what he's thinking about. He leans down, kisses me ever so lightly then slides his tongue inside my mouth. I kiss him back deeply and passionately.
Before I know it, both of our shirts are gone and flung onto the floor. I seriously cannot even remember taking it off.
Gerard and I inspect each other's torso's. Fuck, he's perfect. His arms are toned and a trace of fine hair specks on his pale skin between his bellybutton and the top of his jeans.
Oh God, he's kissing my neck, it feels awesome.
He starts to kiss his way down my naked upper body. Holy shit. I can tell he can feel me harden beneath him because he stops kissing me, looks up smiling and raises an eyebrow.
He starts kissing me again. When he reaches the top of my belt he looks at me as if asking for consent. But all I do is stare at him wide eyed, not one hundred percent sure I know what's about to happen. Gerard starts tracing the skin between my bellybutton and my jeans with his fingers. It makes me tingle.
"Well?" He asks, the corners of his mouth curving upwards.
I think about it for a few seconds. I can't really say no. Why the fuck would I say no?
I smile at him and he takes this as a yes.
I've never seen anyone undo a belt quicker. He practically rips off my jeans, taking my underwear with them. So I'm lying beneath him, fully exposed and erect. I feel myself blush. Gerard stares at my body with wide eyes and a look of excitement on his face. He reaches up and kisses me on the lips once more before going down.
I hear the front door open. Fuck. Gerard doesn't seem to care, he just places a finger to my lips signalling me to be quiet.

He takes me in his mouth suddenly an I almost jump. He's so gentle and knows exactly what he's doing.
Whereas I, well I have no idea how to control the rush of pleasure I am currently feeling.
He licks me carefully. I can't help myself, I reach my fingers throughout his black hair and push his head down, pulling myself further into his mouth. He seems to take the hint and makes it more intense. Licking, sucking, whatever! It feels fucking fantastic!
I groan in pleasure, then remember I'm meant to be being quiet. I have to bite my lip so hard I think I draw blood, just to stop myself from groaning in pleasure.
"Gee...I'm g-gonna...uuh!"
I burst into his mouth. He pulls away and swallows.

Gerard smiles at me. "I take it, it was good" He laughs.
I wonder why he says this until I realize I'm breathing incredibly heavily and my fingers are holding onto his bed so tightly I'm nearly ripping the sheets.
He crawls up beside and and lays down. He puts his arm across my torso, hugging me.
"Gee" I breathe. He looks at me contently, his eyes smiling. "I fucking love you!"
The words just spill out of my mouth. And I know that it's real. I love Gerard! This is why I feel so great when I'm with him, and all the rushes of emotion, all because I'm in love with Gerard Way! This is potentially the only thing that I have never over-thought, never second guessed.
"I love you" I whisper again, almost as if I have to say it out loud to make sure that it's real.
I put my arm around Gee and kiss his forehead.
"I love you too Frankie baby" He smiles at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story