Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

Mama: Chapter 14.

by EmilehFace 1 review

This chapter is short as, I didn't really know what to write. It's pretty shit :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 395 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Uh, Gee?" I say, my memory kicking in, "Didn't someone open the front door when we were, uh..."
I blush.
"You can't even say it" He smirks "You're so cute!"
Gerard stands up and takes my hand, forcing me to stand up too.
"We should probably go make sure it wasn't someone breaking in or anything." He laughs.
We walk downstairs and find a blonde woman standing in the kitchen and she turns to face us.
"I heard everything!" She says angrily.
Shit shit shit. This must be Gee's mum. What the fuck, she heard us, or rather, me? I feel my cheeks turn red as I watch Gerard stare at his mother with wide eyes. I feel like running away, right now. His mum heard her own son giving some kid a blowjob. Great.
"W-what do you mean mum?" Gerard asks.
"I heard Dr Jones talking about me again with Jennifer! I think they want to fire me!" She says.
Oh, thank God. I begin to breathe again. She didn't hear us, she's just getting fired.
That can't be good.
I realize that Gerard and I are still holding hands and I freeze, unable to breathe again. When she too realizes we're holding hands, she blushes slightly before saying "So Gerard, who's your friend?"
"Uh mum" Gee begins, "this is my boyfriend, Frank."
I give him a look as if to say 'what the fuck are you doing, do you want us to get murdered you crazy person!?'
Gerard's mother walks over to me and I feel myself tense. But then she hugs me. Utter shock fills my emotions. She's accepting of her son? I really shouldn't be so amazed at this, but after my own mothers reaction, I guess I just expected everyone to be like that.
"Mum" Gerard says plainly, almost sounding embarrassed, probably because his mum is still hugging me. She pulls away after a while.
"Frank might have to stay here a while" Gerard explains, "His parents aren't exactly accepting."
A concerned look spreads across her face.
"Of course! You can stay here as long as you want." She smiles.
I'm surprised how open they are with each other and wish I was like that with my own family.
"Boys, it's 11am, shouldn't you be at school?"
Gerard and I turn to one another.
"Shit!" We say in unison.
Sign up to rate and review this story