Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1.The Only Hope For Me Is You

The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You:Chapter 15

by EmilehFace 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 606 words - Complete

0Unrated
We reach the school gates at lunch time, holding hands. Walking through the school yard full of peers giving us odd looks, I try to unlock my hand from Gerard's, but he just holds mine harder.
He hasn't been at this school as long as I have and I'm not sure he knows what everyone will do to us if we continue to walk around holding hands. Well, I guess Gee did bash up Travis or at least scare him, so maybe he'll back off. Hopefully.
"Fuck!" I practically scream.
We're standing in the middle of the school grounds, two guys holding hands and one of them just so happens to yell 'fuck', ugh, people are going to presume I'm trying to be attention seeking.
"What's wrong?" Gee sounds worried.
I pull him into a corner, a little too harshly and he's smiling at me. We're so close I ca almost feel his-
"What are you boys doing!? Get out of the corner!" Mrs Dawnly scowls at us.
I blush and step away from the corner, pushing Gee out in front of me. I try to keep my voice low.
"Gee! Remember the video?"
His face drops. Not because of the video, but because of the memory of the aftermath of the argument about the video.
"No." Is all he says, and in a harsh tone as he begins to walk away quickly.
I reach out and grab his arm so he can't get away.
"Gee, I'm serious. We've gotta talk about it."
He looks away, then looks back at me sadly.
"Fine." He sighs.
"Okay, presuming everyone's seen the video of you fucking sitting on top of me and us kissing..." I laugh, smiling back to the memory, "Presuming that, everyone knows we're together and we're probably going to get killed or at least taunted and scorned for it."
"I don't want a fucking video to ruin this Frankie." Gerard says, his head down.
"It won't!" I screech "Never! And besides, you held a knife on the 'top' guy in the school, so he should fuck off."
"I'm not going to hide who I am Frankie, I can't do that." Gee sounds concerned again.
"With you by my side Gee, I'll never hide who I am." I smile and lean over to kiss him lightly on the lips.
I hear footsteps behind us and turn around to find a group of popular girls laughing at us. One of them is Kat, but she stops giggling when she realizes it's me and decides to stare at me evilly instead.
What is her problem? Seriously. I used to be so happy when she even glanced in my direction and now she just gives me odd looks. ooh, I have a boyfriend. Big fucking deal. What's it to her anyway. the group walks away, still laughing.
Gerard is staring at me, looking as if he's angry, but also defeated.
"What was that?" He asks me.
"What was what?" I say, a bit confused.
"That look you just had on your face. Frank, are you embarrassed to be seen with me in school? Are you embarrassed people will know you're with a guy?" He says, sadly.
"What!? No! I am not embarrassed to be with you or for people to know we're together! It's just sort of weird, I've never done this before and I'm not sure how people are going to react."
Gerard looks at me skeptically, then shrugs.
"Whatever" He says "We better get to English"
I hug him, trying to reassure him, but I don't think it works.
Great, class with Travis and his followers. Argh.
Sign up to rate and review this story