Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Other Killjoy Story.

:3

by ONotz 3 reviews

So, yeah. Betaed by shortygirl.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-26 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 1569 words

0Unrated
Guess who updated? THIS CHICK!

Apo, you get a part.You'll see. >.<




“I heard a pretty young thing was coming to The Pit, but I didn’t know it would be today!” Some guy flirted with me, the places I got shot weren’t as bad. He set a hand on my lower back as we slow danced.

“So, Raven, I heard you can fight!” I heard someone yell over the music. The guy who was holding me let go as I turned around and jumped onto the table. My knee high boots sat on the table smugly, the room went quite.

“Who’s talking to me?” I said, a brunet jumped up.

“Me.” She said.

“And what may I call you?” I asked.

“Apocalyto” She said. I nodded.

“Now, why did you want to fight me?” I questioned, she glared.

“Because, your not as great as you seem.” She said.

“And how would you know?” I asked, she tackled me off the tabled. We rolled around on the floor biting and clawing until we were pulled apart, Cyanide held me back as Lights held back the other girl.

Apocalyto, broke down laughing; soon we were hugging each other as we stood.

“Oh, heyy!” She said to Cyanide. Cyanide waved and grabbed my shoulder, I yanked out of her embrace, Apocaly and me talked as people stared.

“So, when did you get out of Battery City ?” I said as I sat at the table.

“Oh, I was less scared and it felt right to leave.” She said. Cyanide yanked us both up and pulled us to the Trans AM. Me and Jenna ended up laughing the whole way, considering we were drunk. When we got there Cyanide pulled us out and we stumbled into the diner. Dad and uncle Gerard were pacing as Frank was biting his nails.

“Oh my god she's back!” Frank yelled and tackled me. I winced, but laughed anyway.

“Frankie, get off me!” I yelled and pushed him off, then dragged Jenna down as we laughed.

“They are wasted.” Uncle Gerard said.

“So where were you…a week ago!” Dad said, Gerard looked at him.

“Did it ever occur to you your wasted 16 year old daughter is rolling around on the floor with another chick and Frank’s watching?” Gerard said, as dad slapped Frank over the back of his head. Frank collapsed between us and we laughed.

It seemed like hours as we laughed. Then I fell asleep. I woke up next to Jenna on the floor, uncle Gerard was shaking her.

“Get up!” He yelled, she sat up quickly, banging there heads together.

“Oww!” She whined, I giggled.

“Up you two, Mikay, needs to talk to you!” He said, we followed him to the back.

I groaned but followed him.

We followed him to Mikey, who was sitting in a booth. We sat in front of him.

He hit us both upside our heads.

“OWW!” We both said. He glared.

“WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING AT A BAR?!” He yelled, I cringed.

“Uhmm…drinking?!” Jenna said, it was my turn to hit her upside her head.

“YEAH! And you got wasted! THERE IS A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A COUPLE DRINKS TO FUCKING WASTED!” He yelled. I sighed. Jenna was holding her head.

“Mikey, please stop.” Frank said from behind us, me and Jenna turned. “Don’t yell at them.” He softly said, dad got up, and stormed off.

Frank sat down in front of us.

“Okay girls, lesson here?” He said.

“Don’t drink, don’t piss off Ray, don’t get into a fake cat fight with best friends, don’t roll around together on the floor without asking you to join us.” I said. Frank nodded and passed us waters.

“Good.” He said and sipped his beer. Jenna got up and walked away.

“Frank…” I said.

“Hmmm?” He said drinking from the black bottle.

“Why do I not feel?” I blurted. He stopped drinking and lowered the bottle slowly, he turned to me with one eyebrow raised.

“Is this about what happened with North, or the drinking, or the cutting?” He asked. I sighed.

“I guess a bit of all of it.” I said. I couldn’t meet his eyes, but he lifted my chin until it happened.

“You are a person. You don’t deserve to be flung around, but you do deserve to be happy. It’s in your head, it’s a phase, the drinking is just you growing up, the cutting will seem better if you stop, but I can’t make you, and fuck North, he should have took a pretty girl like you out before that happened.” He said then removed his hand. He smiled and got up and left.

I sat there and thought.

Why did I drink? Why do I worry about what North thinks? Why do I cut anymore?
Because...

It made me feel.

Now, if I cut, I don’t feel.

Now if I drink it numbs my body.

Fuck North.

(Lol. Lez.)

I just don’t know anymore. Gerard came into the room.

“Hey kid. What’s up?” He asked.

“Frank just had a talk with me; he made me feel like a person.” I answered simply and drank my water. Cyanide skipped, in and wrapped his arms around Gerard. Gerard giggled and lightly pecked his lips.

“Hello.” Cyanide said. I got up and left, I found Ray playing with my guitar. I sat by him as he played.

“Just like a hearse, you died to get in again…” Dad sang as he walked in, he was a better singer than Gerard in my opinion.

“What?” He asked.

“Keep singing!” I said, he shook his head.

“No.” he said and walked out. I looked at Ray, who kept playing.

“…so very far from you!” North sang as he passed through the room. When he was gone I got up and went to Frank’s room, where he was laying in bed, and his covers over him , but smiled at me. He motioned for me to get in with him, he wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest.

“You think about what I said?” He whispered.

“Yeah.” Mumbled into his chest.

“Good. You are beautiful, not sexy, not hot, but gorgeous.” He said. I smiled, as he tugged the blankets over both of us.

“Sleep Hun…” He mumbled before going to asleep himself.

I awoke and Frank was starring at me, he lent down and softly kissed me, it lasted a second before he jumped back. I gave him a smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“That’s what I needed, thanks.” I said and got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

He stared at me as I closed the door.

I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE!

I walked down the hallway to see Uncle Gerard staring at a bottle of beer, he was holding himself back. I walked past and grabbed it. He stared at me as I set it in Dad’s hands. Dad blinked as I continued to the back, where my gun parts lay.

I started putting stuff together; I don’t understand how I can just do this.

But I do, and I will.

I grabbed my paint brush and painted everything lightly.

“That’s really good!” Twisted said from behind me, I turned around.

“Oh hey, Wha-“ She punched me. I fell off my chair. She kicked me in the stomach, then my face. Jenna walked in and grabbed her hair as I spit blood out, I think she cracked my rib.

They ended up going to the front of the diner, fist fighting, I heard commotion, and got up. I walked slowly up to see the boys getting Jenna off of Twisted, when Twisted got up, I grbbaed her hair and made her hit her head on the wall, she fell to the floor and blacked out. People were staring at me.

“Are you okay?” Ray said, I shook my head.

“I think my rib is cracked.” I said, Frank came out groaning, his face was bloody too.

“What happened to you?” I asked.

“I told her-“he pointed at twisted. “-and she flipped out. And you?” He said.

“I said hello, she punched me, broke my rib, and Jenna came in. Nuff said.” I said, he nodded.

“Well, sorry.” He said and took a drag.

“Did what exactly?” Dad asked.

“Nothing.” I replied. Gerard smirked as dad turned and walked away.

“What was that you two did?” Jenna said.

“I would squeal, then gossip. But…No.” I said and limped outside.

“Uhhg….” I said as I sat.

“I’m sorry.” Frank said as he sat be me.

He wiped some blood off my face. I giggled.

“It’s okay.” I said. He looked at me, we were staring into each others eyes, when I realized this I looked to the side as I blushed. I looked back up, and he was moving down. His lips softly hit mine. I kissed back.

“So, that’s what you two did?” Uncle Gerard said from behind us, I sprang back.

Frank looked sorry, but then he grabbed my hand and kissed me again.

“What the fuck, Frank!?” Someone roared.

“Damnit, dad?!” I yelled. He grabbed Frank’s collar and tugged him up, then tugged him inside.

Oh shit…
Sign up to rate and review this story