Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Other Killjoy Story.

SHORT

by ONotz 0 reviews

DONT KILLL ME.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 234 words

0Unrated
~2 months later.~

I sat by Dad, rubbing my baby bump. Frank’s kid wads inside of me, and I needed to keep it. Dad was unsure, but was there to support me, wouldn’t talk to Frank though…

I heard a crash, everyone started blocking me, Dracs surrounded me, Frank was straight in front of me, A Drac went o shoot, I pushed him out of the way, I ended up pulong out my gun and shooting a few, people tried to protect me, but I made sure theywouldent get shot for me.

“CIARA!” Dad yelled, I turned and a shot hit me in my back, it was worse than a standard gun, I screamed out for the first time. I fell to the ground and a Drac picked me up, I could barely move, I was being carried out as Dracs fled. Dad and Frank were being held back trying to get too, me the pain was to much, I knew I was crying, I ended up passing out.

~

I awoke in a delivery room, my baby being carried out.

I couldn’t move, but I know im allowed to, a nurse came up to me and handed me a bag. It was filled with colorful clothing.

“Do you recognize this?” She asked.

“No Ma’am.” I said. She smiled.

“Welcome home Ciara Way.” She smiled.

“Hello.” I replied.

VERY SHORT. I KNOW!
Sign up to rate and review this story