Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away

I'm with you

by darks00 0 reviews

Julius is rushed to the ER...where Delilah learns her true emmotions towards him...but is it too late? Will he die before she gets to tell him?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-03 - Updated: 2006-06-04 - 653 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2: I'm with you

Delilahs point of view:

I quickly called Al to send medical attention staff right away. Julius' hand became cold, and so did my heart. I would never forgive Dr.Dismay for what he's done...never. I put my ear to Julius heart. It was weak, but I could still hear it. Next, I checked his pulse. It was also weak. I lightly tapped Julius' cheek a couple of times.

"Julius...Julius...can you hear me?" I asked outloud.

Julius' hand gave my hand a light sqeeze. Thank God, I thought. He's still with me.

"Helps coming, Julius." I told him.

An ambulance vehlical soon arrived, as Julius was put on a strecher. The nurse stopped me when I was about to get in with Julius.

"Sorry," the female nurse said, "but we can't let anyone come."

"Please..." I cried. "This is life or death..."

"Sorry, hon," the girl said.

I was just about ready to punch the nurse...take my anger out on her, when Julius moaned, "Delilah..."

"he needs me!" I cried out.

The nurse thought a moment. "Fine."

I quickly hopped in, as we were rushed to the hospital.

AT THE ER:

Julius' bright, blonde hair became dull to me now. His skin was no longer tanned...it was pale as a ghost. Julius was now hooked up to an I.V. machine and an oxygen mask. The silence was very uncomforting. I was sitting on Julius' bed, still holding his cold hand.

"I'm so sorry..." I told Julius, again in tears. "Don't die because of me."

Julius again sqeezed my hand a little bit. He was still with me...yes! Maybe things are looking up. It was as if I was reading Julius thoughts..."Don't blame yourself, Delilah," I could hear him say. "I would gladly die for you."

"If only I could turn back time..." I muttered under my breathe.

I moved Julius' blonde hair out of his face, and gave him a kiss on the forhead. I notice Julius twitch a bit when I kissed him. How I always wanted to do that...but never had the nearve to tell him my real feelings. Julius has always been there for me. And I'm not going to leave him, and never give up hope. Julius was the one who taught me that. It wasn't long till Al, Scarlett Nosey and Emmet came to give Julius their sorrow. Ursuala was waiting outside, being her stubburn self.

"Oh, Julius, man," moaned Al. "You're like a son to me. Don't leave us."

Isn't it funny? How we don't tell people our emmotions till we are about to lose them? But in my heart, I knew Julius could hear us.

"My sugar..." muttered Scarlett under her breathe.

Nosey and Emmet didn't dare say a word. Al, Emmet, Nosey and Scarlett all came and gave me a hug.

"I know how important Julius was to you, De," whispered Nosey into my ear. "He's important to all of us. But he never stopped talking about you. He...he...loves you."

Loves a strong word...and it was the right word of how I felt about Julius. I sighed, as everyone left to go talk to the doctors of Julius condition. I didn't dare to leave his side or let go of his hand. A nurse soon came to take his shirt off to rap up his wound. After that, Ursula came in, her blue eyes filled with tears.

"Ursuala?" I said confused. I had never saw her cry before.

"I liked him, ok? Happy?" snapped Ursuala. "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I don't like him...I loved him I wanted to throw back at her, but I ate my words. Maybe I didn't deseave Julius.

"But, he always liked you!" complained Ursuala. "That's all he ever talked about."


"...I like him back..." I muttered under my breathe.

"What?"

"Nothing."
Sign up to rate and review this story