Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away

Wake-up

by darks00 2 reviews

Julius finally wakes up! But...Dr.Dismay is back to finish what he started...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-06-04 - Updated: 2006-06-04 - 614 words

1Exciting
Ohhhhh no ones even reading this story...my God, no ones writing stories on this board! (laughs) all well, I love this show so I'm just gonna keep on writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Delilahs point of view:

Ursuala soon left, and so did everyone else. It was late. The nurses told me visiting hours were over, but I failed to listen, and they soon gave up. I was up at least half the night, starring at Julius, hoping to see some progress. It was about three in the morning, when I heard a soft moan escaping Julius' lips. I gasped, as I grapped his hand in excitement.

"That's right, Julius," I said out loud. "You can do it. Wake up."

Julius' eyes began to flutter, followed by louder moans. Julius slowly opened his eyes, and looked around.

"JULIUS!" I cried out, giving Julius a hug.

Julius returned the hug. He said nothing, but had a smile on his lips.

"I thought I lost you!" I cried out, crying tears with happiness. "Don't you ever, ever get hurt because of me!"

I still didn't break the hug. I wanted this moment to last. I still realized Julius still wasn't talking. He just continued to study the room.

"Julius?" I asked confused. "Please talk to me. Anything."

Julius starred at me with his loving blue eyes, but said nothing.

"Julius?" I asked again.

I put my hand on his forhead. He was very pale and burning up.

"You're probley too weak to talk, huh?" I said outloud.

Julius only shook his head yes. Julius lifted his blankets, as he tried to stand up, but my hand was there, pushing back to his bed.

"Julius, you're weak. Don't push yourself too hard." I told him.

he nodded his head, as he laid back. I was going to put his blankets back on him, but he only shoved them away. He patted the spot on his bed next to him. I sat there, smiling at him and he smiled back at me. He pulled me down, making me lay beside him. He embaraced me in a hug, my head laying on his chest. He was playing with my hair, as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't you dare scare me like that again." I told him.

Julius returned the kiss, by also kissing me on the cheek. Julius put the blankets over us. All I heard was Julius' heavy breathing and the sound of his heart. Soon, Julius fell asleep. Then, I heard a noise by the window. I quietly and carefully lifted Julius arm off of me, and went by the window. A shadow figure appeared in front of me.

"DR.DISMAY!" I screamed.

"hello, lollipop." He said. "Hows gumdrop doing?"

"Horrible, thanks to you." I spat out.

He looked to see Julius sleeping peacefully.

"Wow, how can a fighter like him seem so innocenent while sleeping?" Dr.Dismay asked.

"Don't you dare even look at him!" I cried out, pushing him back.

"Look, if I was going to kill him, I would have done it already. I just wanted to give you a warning." He replied, smiling.

"What?" I asked him.

"You better not try to stop me with my plans no longer." He warned.

"And why would I do that?" I asked him.

He pointed to Julius. "It would be ashame if...I don't know...if someone did something to harm him..."

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I screamed. "if you lay one finger on him..."

"ooooohhhhh..." Dr.Dismay said, laughing. "what a protective girlfriened gumdrop has!"

I stared at him.

"You've been warned."

Then, in a blink of an eye, Dr.Dismay escaped through the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story