Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away

Hallucinating

by darks00 1 review

Delilah and Julius finally get time alone...and say there true feelings...and the return of the doctor...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-09 - Updated: 2006-06-10 - 888 words

1Exciting
(a/n: Thanks for the reviews, guys, I love ya all! D&J rock!!!)
Chapter 4: Hallucinating

I fell asleep uneasily that night after the visit from Dr.Dismay. I held Julius close to me, not daring to let go of him. Emmotionally and physically exhaused, I fell asleep.

Julius' moans woke me up in the morning. As soon as I heard the first moan, I was up.

"Julius?" I cried.

His eyes were open. He held his head. He was shaking.

"Delilah, please...don't die because of me..." He moaned softly.

I was happy he was talking, but this didn't look good.

"I'll kill myself just for you safety..." Julius continue to moan.

I quickly braced Julius, slightly patting his cheek.

"Julius, what's wrong?" I asked him.

I pressed the emergancy button on the wall, and very soon two male nurses came. They took Julius tempature and Blood pressure. They said he was really burning up and had very fast blood pressure.

"His surgery will be today at 3." One of the nurses said.

"What about him now?" I asked impatiently.

"We think he's halluciating." the other nurse said. "By the looks of it...he's halluciating the event just before he got shot...except you were the one who got shot."

"I would make sence for what's he's been saying..." I muttered under my breathe.

The nurses gave him a pill to help calm him calm down. That's all they could do for now. I quickly went to the washroom, got a wet washclothe, and put it on his forhead. Julius stopped screaming, and soon began to relax. I washed his face for him. I couldn't believe how much he was sweating. Julius fell asleep in my arms. Half an hour later, Julius woke up from his nap. He looked me in the eyes for a moment, then said, "good."

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"I said good." He replied again. "I'm happy I'm not hallicinating anymore. It was tourchure...I saw you getting shot because of me..."

"Julius, you're hurt because of me. I should be in that bed, no you!" I cried out.

Julius pulled into a deeper hug, as he said, "it's worth the pain...De, please promise me one thing..."

"Anything." I told him.

"Please don't leave me alone in this hospital. They scare me." Julius said, shivering.

"Julius, I never left you side yet and never will. But, I'll never forgive you for getting hurt because of me."

"Will this make it up?" Julius asked me.

At first, I was confused. Then, he looked into my eyes. He lifted up my chin, as our faces became closer, and closer, till our lips met. It was a short kiss. Julius quickly pulled back.

"I'm sorry, De," Julius said, backing away. "I don't know what came over me..."

"Julius, do you know how long I've been waiting for that?" I asked him.

Julius smiled, as he gave me a second kiss. "Now I need mouthwash," Julius said, jokily.

I chucked a pillow at him, joking back at him. Then I told Julius about his surgery.

"Oh, God, no!" screamed Julius. "Remember what happened when I was supposed to go for surgery when D.J. Hooks hook got stuck in my side?" (a/n: That was the episode, A dreamer never dies)

"Don't worry, J," I told him, laying beside him. "I promised you nothing will happen to you."

I didn't dare tell J about Dr.Dismay. The poor guy has to worry about his health first. Julius kept on going in and out of sleep. Anytime I would even move an inch, his eyes would open up just like a light. He would wimper if he couldn't feel my hand. He was just like a little kid, I thought in my head.

around 2:45, my cell phone rang. I picked it up.

"Delilah here."

"Hey, kiddo, it's Al."

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Delilah, we need you to go back to the academy...pronto." Al said.

"WHAT?" I screamed. "NO! Julius is about to go to surgery...I know he won't go without me."

"Delilah, this is important. Julius will be fine." Al assured me.

Apparently, I had no choice. Julius wasn't happy that I had to leave, but he understood.

JULIUS POINT OVER VIEW:

It was like my hope drained when Delilah had to leave. I really didn't want to go to surgery alone. When three came, they put me on a long, blue hospital stretcher. It scared me...looking at all these machines. BUt, what scared me most was when I saw the the ones who brought me into the surgery room. It was Dr.Dismay and the nurse.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Hello, Spice. Where' sugar?" he asked me.

"Get away from me, and exspecally her!" I cried out.

"Too late, dreamboat," Dr.D replied. "I gave her a visit last night."

I starred at him. I tried to get up, but I was too weak. I tried to call for help, but I was too weak...and only Dr.Dismay and the nurse was in the room. Dr.Dismay came closer and closer to me. He took out a knife out of his cape.

"Good night, Spice..." Dr.Dismay said, as the knife slowly went to cut my throat...

TO BE CONINUED...

~Darkness' Kid~
Sign up to rate and review this story