Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "The Aftermath is Secondary" Prologue & Chapter 1

Chapter 6

by midnight_star22 1 review

I suck at summaries...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 816 words

1Exciting
Ch. 6
Frank
I jolted awake. How long had I been asleep? I looked over to the clock which read 8:39. Only about an hour...thank God nothing happened or I would be dead meat for sure. I tiptoed upstairs to check on Gee and Star, who were still sleeping in each others arms. "Aw I hate to wake the happy couple..NOT!" I grinned maliciously. I walked down the hall and into my room and grabbed an air horn ;D I ran into Gee's room blaring the horn. Star actually fell out of bed and landed on her back! I was laughing so hard I was on the verge of tears until Star started crying...not just tears, but howls of pain.."Oh god Frank! I think I broke my back! I can't move and I can't get up! Frank help me!"
"Oh god I'm so so so sorry! Aw shit Gee's gonna kill me himself when he gets better! Here c'mon I'll uh uh uh go get you some ice!" I panicked.
"The only ice you'll be getting is for that BURN! Oooh what now? Got ya didn't I? That'll teach you to wake me up like that." She laughed
"Alright alright. You got me good princess. I'll give you that one." I admitted.
"Who's princess?" Gerard mumbled "Princess Diana?"
At that, Frank and I burst out laughing and tried to stop ourselves so we wouldn't wake Gee again.

Star
I chuckled to myself as I walked to the surveillance room. Maybe he learned his lesson! But despite my god mood, there was a nagging thought in the back of my mind...Where were Mikey & Ray? You'd think Mikey wouldn't want to stay gone for too long with Gee hurt. Oh well. They're big boys and can take care of themselves..I'm just too much of a worry-wart and I don't want my brothers to get hurt. Geeze, did I have to use that word? I tried avoiding family terms because inside, they were like daggers tearing little bits of my soul away. I shook myself to clear the nagging thoughts out of my head and thankfully, I heard a car door slam. I rushed outside only to find that it wasn't Mikey and Ray.

Gee
I was having a weird dream...Star and I were taking a walk outside when some BL/ind agents snatched her and shot me in the arm and they laughed at my pain. It felt so real..so vivid..With a start, I woke up and realized I had been laying on my bad arm. But wait, where's Star?! I started to panick until I saw Frank. They just changed shifts that's all. Then I heard steps coming my way. I swear Dr. D knows when I'm awake cause here he came shuffling towards me with MORE pain meds. "No more pain meds." I growled.
"Gerard.." Dr. D started
"Stop your preaching right there cause I really don't care! NO MORE PAIN MEDS!" I screeched the last part. With a sigh of defeat, he went out of the room. Through all this, Frank hadn't moved. "Boy is he a heavy sleeper!" I mused.
Star
I drew my ray gun and pointed it straight at the intruders. "Who are you? What do you want? What are you doing here?" I asked.
Where the hell was Frank?!
"STAR?" came a familiar voice.
"ALLIEANNAH?!" I asked in disbelief.
"Yes! Oh EM GEE! I missed you so much...I was scared you were dead!" she began to cry.
"No, I'm very much alive..I've just been under the radar.. now don't cry!! Please!" I hugged her tight, trying to put unspoken words into the hug.
"Its a good thing you went under the radar then cause BL/ind came to school asking questions about you. We lied through our teeth of course." she threw me a sly grin before finishing "So ever since then, I've been on the run."
"Thank god you're here...I missed you so much! I live with the killjoys now! And they've taken great care of me." I said.
"Awesome. Umm can I crash here, please? I have no where else to go." she asked timidly
"Of freaking course!! It'll be just like old times (:" My grin got wider and wider. "Come inside, and I'll introduce you to Gee and Frank.
So, I took her upstairs to introduce her to Frank.
"Hey, wake up!" I shook his shoulder.
"What's wrong?!" he asked
"Nothing but this is my best friend, Allieannah. She can stay, right?" I asked
"Of course! Any friend of yours is a friend of ours." and with that, he went back to sleep.
"I'll introduce you to Gee later when he's awake.." I walked over and kissed his forehead and grabbed Allie's hand. "C'mon! I bet you're starving!" I giggled.
"You know me too well!" she laughed back.
Sign up to rate and review this story