Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey Isn't Okay

Blood.

by paintmylife 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 296 words - Complete

0Unrated
I walk silently to mine and Ray's room. He seems to have barricaded himself in, or at least attempted to try and glue the door shut.
I motion for Frank to come over. He's always been the strongest out of all of us, or maybe the tattoos on his arms make it look like he's got muscles. Whatever it is, he's most definitely the shortest out of us anyway.

With just one push, the door opens. Frank jumps out of the way whilst I enter the dark room. I can just make out Ray's hair in the far corner of the room.
"Ray?" I ask, my voice merely a whisper. "What are you doin -. Oh."

As I step closer, the light of his phone reveals Ray leaning over his arm. There's a knife to the left of him which is stained red with blood.
"I'm so sorry Mikey," he sobs as I lean over his arm, stroking the gashes.
"But... why?" I moan, feeling my eyes prickle with fresh tears.
"It's... so much," he cries now, resting his head in the crook of my chest. "Fans, I've been getting hate mail." The blood is pouring much more heavily now, but I am determined to sort Ray out mentally rather than physically.
"Hate mail means absolutely nothing baby," I say, stroking his cheek. "I love you, no matter what."
"I love you too," he replies, still sobbing from the pain.
"FRANK?" I yell, my head facing towards the door. "Frank I need you!"

*
Dear Ray, I love you, why did you have to do this? I love you more than anything. I have always been here for you, even when you were never here for me, which you were. Baby, please get better. Love Mikey xx
Sign up to rate and review this story