Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 5

by BlackThorn 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 263 words

0Unrated
Jared was sat at the bar with a diet coke waiting for Jade. He looked up to see her walking into the dimly lit room. She wore a short, tight black dress with bright red heels. Her dark purple hair was pulled back in a sideways plait. Her eyes settled on Jared and a smile spread across her face. She waved at him from across the room and Jared waved back. She went and sat on the bar stool next to him.
“Hey, how are you?” Jade questioned.
“Hi. I’m good thanks, you?” Jared answered.
“I’m great.”
“Can I get you a drink?”
“Yeah, I’d love a vodka and coke.”
Jared caught the bartender’s attention.
“Can I have a vodka and coke and another diet coke please?”
The bartender nodded and got them their drinks. They sat with the drinks and chatted for a while.
"Sorry to interupt but we close in 10 minutes," said the bartender.
“Do you wanna go upstairs then?” Jared asked Jade.
“Yeah sure," She responded.
They ordered a couple of drinks to take upstairs. Jade followed Jared to the sixth floor and they walked down the long, thin corridor to room 6277. Jared unlocked the door and gestured for Jade to come in. She came in and kicked off her red heels. She perched on the edge of the bed and waited for Jared to lock the door.
Jared placed his glass of diet coke down on the table.
“I’ve just got to go to the bathroom; I’ll only be a minute,” Jared said.
Sign up to rate and review this story