Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 6

by BlackThorn 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 376 words

0Unrated
Jared slowly opened his heavy eyes. He was sat on a wooden chair. He tried to stand up but was suddenly aware that his hands were hand-cuffed and tied with rope behind him.
“What the fuck is going on here?!” He exclaimed.
Jade walked out from the toilet. She had taken her plait out so her hair flowed wildly around her.
“Oh, you’re awake,” She said, with an evil smirk.
“Jade, what the fuck is going on?! Help me out this chair!” Jared screeched.
“Sorry but I can’t do that.”
“Why?! Wait… was this you?!”
“Of course it was.”
“Jade, tell me what is happening. Why was I asleep?”
“Ugh… fine! I’ll tell you what’s happened! So, as you know Shannon and Tomo are at a party so we decided to meet up. I came down to the bar and we had a couple of drinks. Talked a little. Same old, same old. Then, we decided to come upstairs. Just to be more comfortable. You went to the toilet. Silly boy you are, left you’re drink out on the table. What you didn’t know was that in my handbag I had a little plastic bag full of roofies-“
“What!? You mean the date rape drug?!” Jared exclaimed, eyes wide almost bulging out his head.
“Yes. Now can I finish? So I slipped them into your drink while you we’re in the toilet. When you came back and had some drink you just blanked out. So I grabbed a chair hand-cuffed you to it. Just in case they didn’t hold you I put some ropes as well. Then, I simply waited for you to wake up.”
“Are you INSANE?! Let me go. Now.” Jared demanded.
“No. Now are you gonna be quiet, or am I gonna have to use this?” Jade pulled a gag out her pocket.
“No. Let me go!”
“Oh fine. Looks like I’m going to have to use this.” Jade sighed.
She stood behind him and shoved the gag into his mouth. It tasted like cheap, fake leather. He struggled to release himself but it just caused the tight ropes bounding him to rub and scratch at his skin. There was nothing he could do.
Sign up to rate and review this story