Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > People Aren't Always who They Appear to Be

Chapter 7

by BlackThorn 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1466 words

0Unrated
Jade crawled towards him on her hands and knees. She slowly undid Jared’s belt and threw it on the bed. She yanked at his jeans making them fall down to his skinny ankles and rose up to her knees. Jared struggled to liberate himself from the strong grips of the rope. He tried to scream and yell but no sound came out.
Jade grabbed him by the neck of his dark purple V-neck t-shirt and ripped it straight down the middle. She viciously peeled the two tattered pieces of fabric off his sturdy, muscular chest. She traced her long fingers around his strong abs. She bent down and bit the edge of Jared’s Calvin Klein boxer briefs and tore them off barbarically with her teeth.
Now Jared sat uncomfortably in the chair, completely naked. Jade gave him a little tease and slowly removed her clothes. She kicked off her bright red heels and slid out of her sexy, black dress. She stood there confidently in only her deep purple bra and matching thong. A smirk spread across her face when she saw Jared’s dick turn hard.
‘Don’t pretend you’re not enjoying yourself,’ she whispered mockingly in his ear, ‘you obviously are.’
Jared’s cheeks turned a deep shade of pink and he bowed his head in embarrassment. Jade let out a loud cackle and Jared managed to let out a quiet whimper of humiliation. Jade slowly sauntered around him so she was standing directly in front of Jared. She slipped of her thong revealing a small, red, star tattoo on her pantie line. She got on her knees and unclasped her purple bra. She chucked it across the room and it hit a small lamp on the bedside table. As it hit the floor it shattered and china scattered over the floor.
Jared flinched. Then, his gaze returned back to Jade and his eyes widened as she began to walk slowly closer to him. Jade straddled her legs around him. His breath quickened and he had no idea what to do. He just sat there still as a statue, mortified that he was still hard. But he couldn’t help it, Jade was gorgeous and she was throwing herself at him.
Jade placed her lips on his, kissing him viciously. Nervous, cold sweat dripped down Jared’s forehead. Jade continued kissing him. She bit his bottom lip, making him flinch. She held his head still, and her long finger nails pierced into the back of his neck. She slivered off his body.
She now knelt on her knees in front of Jared. She pulled open his legs. She trailed her tongue along the inside of his leg coming closer and closer to his crotch. With her hands she rubbed the bottom of his dick which, despite the situation, he seemed to enjoy. She chuckled and pulled away, teasing him.
Once again, she sat on Jared’s lap. Her legs wrapped around the chair and her body pushed against his. She forced him inside her. Then tilted her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. Jared squeezed his eyes shut. This was so weird; he had absolutely no idea what was going on. She clutched his hair tightly when she reached her climax. Jared let out a whimper of pain. She pushed him into her further, screaming. The chair toppled over with a large thud that seemed to shake the room.
On the floor, Jade remained lying on top of Jared. She kissed his shoulder and moved her full lips up his neck. She rolled onto the floor next to Jared and for a moment, exhausted, just lay there. Jared’s hands shook from shock. His eyes still felt heavy from the drugs and he his stomach was tied in knots with nervousness and embarrassment.
Jade grunted as she heaved the chair back up onto its four legs. She got down on her knees again and leant towards Jared’s cock. But she pulled away and sighed deeply. This chair was getting in the way of things and she was bored of this position now. But she was nowhere near done with Jared yet. She promenaded around to the back of Jared’s chair. Her lips were right next to Jared’s ear. Her warm, minty breath pounded against his face.
‘Now, if I take off your handcuffs and undo the ropes will you be a good boy?’ Jade whispered drawing circles on the back of Jared’s back with her finger, sending shivers down his spine.
Jared nodded. Jade smirked, but raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
Do you promise? Because if you dare try to run away I’ll tell Shannon that you raped me. I’ll call the police. Who do you think they’re more likely to believe? Some rock star that’s done drugs or an innocent, young woman. So, I’ll ask again: If I take off your handcuffs and untie the ropes will you be a good boy and do what I say?’
Jared swallowed sending a lump down his throat. He nodded his head slowly. Jade walked over to a large desk and grabbed a small key. She stood behind Jared and unlocked his handcuffs. Slowly, she untied the ropes. Jared rubbed his sore wrists. Jade removed the fake leather gag. Jared took a deep breath and turned to face her. He wanted to say something but he was completely speechless.
‘To the bed. Now.’ Jade demanded.
Jared followed her demands and scuttled to the bed. He laid there, his head resting against the headboard. Jade soon followed. She traced her fingers up his body until she reached his neck. She cupped his neck in her hands and kissed him wildly. He kissed back because there was no point not to. Jared shrugged. If this was going to happen he might as well enjoy it a little.
Jade rolled over and gestured for Jared to lie on top of her. He did as he was told. He squeezed her boobs passionately and she squirmed in both pain and enjoyment. Below her breast, he kissed her gently and then moved his lips to her nipple. He sucked and Jade clutched onto his back, her long nails digging into his skin.
Jared removed his lips from her nipple and moved them back to her jawline. He steadied himself on his elbows and entered Jade. She moaned as her head bashed against the headboard forcefully. She gripped the sheets between her fingers. Jared pulled out and in again, making Jade scream out. As she climaxed she tipped her head back and let out a high pitched wail. Jared pulled out for the last time and rolled over. He looked over and raised his eyebrows at Jade.
“Come on my turn now,” He instructed, “If you’re going to do this to me I should at least get to have some fun.”
Jade smiled at him playfully. Jared sprawled across the bed. Jade, on her hands and knees, was between Jared’s tensed legs. She traced the inside of his legs with her long nails. Then, with her right hand she massaged the base of his cock.
‘Yessss,’ Jared hissed.
Jade ran her tongue down his inner thigh, teasing him. Jared was so aroused he grabbed her by the hair and nudged her towards his cock. She got the message and placed his dick in her mouth, cupping her red lips around it and sucking it slowly. Jared clutched the sheets and yelped in agony and Jade sucked harder and stronger.
‘Fuck!!’ He yelled.
Jade tried to pull away but Jared pushed her head back again. He wasn’t quite done yet. She sucked and slivered her tongue around it whilst with massaging the base of his cock. She gave one final suck and pulled away.
Their bodies wrapped together. Their hands grasped each other’s bodies and their lips pecked at various body parts. They rolled off the bed and Jared let out a loud grunt as they collapsed on the hard floor. Jade landed on top of him and although she’s only small, she knocked the wind out of him.
He quickly recovered and pinned her down on the carpeted floor. He kissed her forcefully and squeezed her boobs. He bit down on her neck making her squeeze her eyes shut.
Jared, exhausted, crawled into bed and pulled the covers over his hot, sweaty body. He watched Jade redress herself across the room. She slipped on her blood red heels one at a time and then slowly walked towards the bed.
‘Goodnight. And if you dare tell anyone about this they’ll be hell to fucking pay.’ Jade whispered mockingly into his ear.
Sign up to rate and review this story