Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

Soon they will all see your tears.

by secretive 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-31 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 823 words

3Moving
The dark skinned man spoke first. “You’re probably wondering why you’re here.” He said calmly, we both nodded, too terrified to make a sound. “Well we’re holding you hostage here.” He told us. Ryan let out a small whimper.
“Yes, you two should bring us a lot of money,” the second man smirked. He had a smug look on his face as he kept his eyes fixed directly on Ryan, who cowered underneath him. The gray haired man strode in circles around Ryan whilst the other man stood motionless, his hands behind his back in the middle of us. Me and Ryan stared helplessly at each other as the man with older man walked out of the room. The other man however stayed where he was, as if he were waiting for something.
My heart was pounding madly as I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping and praying that this was all just a horrible dream. To my disappointment I was still in the same room when I opened my eyes. I heard footsteps as the other man entered the room again. He was holding a large, black tripod. He placed it in the middle of the room, in-between me and Ryan. We both trembled with fear as we watched the broad shouldered man leave the room.
I watched as the gray haired man paced over to Ryan again. He seemed to have a strange fascination with staring at him. He completely ignored my existence, which scared Ryan even more. He curled himself up into a ball, wrapping his free arm around his legs. The dark skinned man walked back into the room, “Will!” he said in a raised tone, the gray haired man shot up and scurried back over to join his companion, who was placing a small, silver video camera on the tripod. Me and Ryan both recoiled in horror as we saw it. The man pressed the ‘on’ button as we heard a small beep. “You have exactly a minute to convince the world to save you.” He stated,
“What!” I cried, “You’re filming us?!”
“Like I said, one minute.” The man told us as he walked out of the room, taking the gray haired man with him.
Me and Ryan shot worried glances to each other as we realised this was probably our only chance of ever getting out of here alive. We both paused, staring at the camera nervously, “Umm...” I began, “We’ve been kidnapped and...”
“PLEASE HELP US!” Ryan cried, interrupting me. “PLEASE, PLEASE!” Ryan began to tremble as tears spilled down his face. I stared at him in amazement, my heart ripped in two as i saw the pure terror gleaming in his eyes. “I’M SO SCARED, PLEASE SAVE US, WE’LL DO ANYTHING!” Ryan sobbed. I couldn’t stand seeing him like this; I tugged violently on my handcuffs, almost ripping my own arm off in the process. I screamed in pain as I fell back. Ryan cried harder as he saw a tear trickle down my cheek.
“We will get out of here Ryan!” I yelled, “I promise!” Ryan gazed back at me, his beautiful brown eyes were bloodshot with tears. He got up onto his knees and buried his head into his lap. I let out a small sob, desperately trying to hold in the tears that were forcing their way out of my eyes.

The door creaked open again and the two men re-entered. ‘Will’ took the camera, “Perfect.” He grinned, turning the camera off and slipping it into his pocket. Ryan sobbed hysterically on the floor, curling up into a ball and crying uncontrollably. His whole body shook as fear and disbelief ran through his mind. I couldn’t take my eyes off him as my heart wrenched in my chest. “It’s going ot be okay Ryan,” I reassured him, not even believing my own words. “It’s all okay, I promise.” I wasn’t quite sure why i was promising him this; i guess it was just so give him even a glimmer of hope. Or maybe it was just so i could see the fear leave his eyes. It was painful to watch him like this. He couldn’t control his emotions like i could. I was so scared, i was absolutely terrified! I wanted to crawl into a corner and die, but i tried not to let it show as much. That would only give the kidnappers a sick satisfaction.
“Ryan...” i sniffled, almost sobbing myself, “P-please.. don’t cry. We’ll be fine!”
The two men turned around and made their way through the door. “That’s what you think.” The one called Will shouted to us through the closing door. I felt anger flush through me as I got the sudden urge to punch him right in the face. But obviously, i couldn’t, and that just made me angrier.
Sign up to rate and review this story