Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

Chapter Five: This is the Best Day Ever! (Part 2)

by ZombieSlayer13x 2 reviews

Part two. So sorry for the split. This part is something happy for those of you depressed by the first part.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2013-07-03 - 1243 words

5Original
*A/N: OMG I'm so sorry about having to put this in two parts. It's so much better read in one whole thing. Sorry.

This part is happier!



Chapter Five: This is the Best Day Ever! (Part 2):


I’m so sorry 2 hear about your parents and brother. From the bottom of my heart. If that happened to me I’d kill someone. I can’t believe you survived all these years! If I were you, hell ya I’d be the way you are.

Cigarette Kiss smiled as he wiped the tear from his face, “I may flaunt around but if you ask someone, they don’t really know me at all. I don’t give my personal information away to just anyone.”

Elder nodded. I don’t blame ya

“Thank you for listening, I mean it,” Cigarette Kiss said sincerely.

Elder got up to leave.

“Hold on,” said Cigarette Kiss, putting a hand up to stop him.

Elder turned around. Cigarette Kiss stood up. “I have one more question.”

Elder cocked his head.

“What does Toxic like in a guy?”

Elder Soul choked back laughter and started writing again.

The opposite of you

Once Cigarette Kiss had finished reading, Elder tore up the pages from their previous conversation and threw them away. He headed out the door.

“Hmmmm...I don’t blame her,” Cigarette Kiss said contemplating, still in the same spot.

He waited a moment or two before following Elder.

When Cigarette Kiss arrived in the basement everyone stared at him. “What? Two guys can’t have a chat?” he asked.

“You’ve been gone for like, an hour...” Toxic said.

“Miss me?” he asked teasingly with a wink.

“You wish,” she said sarcastically.

“Sooo...what did you guys discuss?” Cyanide asked. Something lay hidden in his tone.

“None of your business,” Cigarette Kiss snapped.

The room got tenser.

“What do you guys wanna do now?” Sunny asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Well...I’m beat for the day,” said Vengeful Scout.

“Oh come oooonnnnnn!” Sonic begged, “The sun hasn’t even started to set yet!”

“Do you guys wanna race?” Cigarette Kiss offered quietly.

“All of us?” Lady Madness asked.

"What are we, The Fast and the Furious?" Sunny asked as she rolled her eyes.

“On foot or...did you have something else in mind?” asked Cyanide, very intrigued now.

“Well, I noticed you and Toxic Bite had a motorcycle. It just so happens that I do too,” Cigarette Kiss said smirking.

“So what, a three way between you, me, and Cy?” asked Toxic.

“Yup.”

Cyanide and Toxic thought for a second.

“I’m in,” said Toxic getting up.

“Me too,” said Cyanide.

“Awesome,” said Cigarette Kiss, his eyes sparkling.

“The boss loves nothing more than a good race,” Lady Madness said as she shook her head.

~~~~

Fifteen minutes later all ten killjoys were out on the road. It went straight for a half a mile or so before veering off. That was more than enough room for them to race.

Cyanide, Toxic, and Cigarette Kiss were straddling their bikes, all standing side by side with just enough room to prevent a crash. Sunny was standing off to the side using one of Corpse’s bandannas as a starting flag. Corpse and Kemical Killer were standing on opposite sides at the finish line to be certain who won.

Sunny jumped up and down excitedly from the starting line. “Oh my God! I’ve always wanted to do this!!” Sunny said happily as she savored the moment.

“GET ON WITH IT!” Three voices shouted back at her.

“Okay, okay, hold your horses, sheesh,” she muttered.

The remaining killjoys at the start line held their breath.

“On your mark...”

The three racers nervously looked at their opponents, except for Cigarette Kiss who looked cocky as ever.

“I’m so winning this,” Toxic said to Cigarette Kiss who scoffed in return

“Get set...”

All helmet visors went down.

“In your dreams,” he replied to Toxic.

Everyone held their breath and waited, and waited.

Cyanide flipped his visor up to yell at Sunny, “Oh come ON Su-“

“GO!!!” Sunny hollered. She dropped the bandanna.

Toxic and Cigarette Kiss sped off. Cyanide was left in the dust.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!” he shouted.

Sunny smirked at him.

Cyanide let out a frustrated sigh, flipped his visor down, and sped off.

Toxic and Cigarette Kiss were neck and neck. One would pull ahead of the other, and then the other would gain the advantage.

Cyanide miraculously caught up somehow and was only a few inches behind.

The finish line was closing in. Cigarette Kiss and Toxic were still tied for first.

Cyanide was so mad at Sunny for making him loose, it wasn’t even funny.

The finish line was only twenty feet away. Cigarette Kiss was in the lead.

Ten feet, it was Toxic.

Five feet, Cigarette Kiss by a hair.

And then...

PHOTO FINISH!! applause

“Did I win?” asked Toxic and Cigarette Kiss at the same time. Toxic scowled at him.

“Tie,” Corpse said dully.

“Agreed,” said Kemical Killer.

Toxic and Cigarette Kiss faced each other. He was at the least a head taller than her. They stared at one another for a while before Cigarette Kiss stuck his hand out.

“Nice job,” he said, staring intently at her.

Toxic stared at his hand, then his face, then back to his hand. “You too,” she finally said, taking it.

“Well...I guess we should head back,” said Corpse looking back towards the starting line. It was starting to get dark.

“Yeah, can we get a ride?” asked Kemical Killer.

“Nope!” said Cigarette Kiss as he turned his bike around and sped off.

“Jerk,” Corpse said.

“You can ride with me,” Toxic said to Kemical Killer.

“Thanks,” she replied.

“You want a ride?” Cyanide asked pulling up next to Corpse.

“Sure,” she said.

As she got on behind Cyanide he spoke, “Make one comment about me losing, and I push you off. Got it love?” he asked.

“Sir, yes sir,” she replied doing a mock salute.

With that they sped off, easily passing Toxic and Kemical Killer. Once they made it back to the starting line they were greeted by everyone else.

“Cig already told us it was a tie,” said Lady Madness.

“Where is he now?” asked Toxic.

“In the basement,” said Vengeful Scout, “He said something about turning in early today.”

“Oh,” Toxic replied.

“Yeah we should probably be hitting it too,” Sonic said, looking at the setting sun, "You guys have a big day tomorrow."

Once everyone’s bikes were put away the two teams said short goodnight’s then went their separate ways.

“I CALL THE HUMMER THIS TIME!” shouted Corpse. She sprinted to the car and jumped in.

“ME TOO!” yelled Toxic, “That ground killed my back.”

Sonic and Sunny jumped into the truck as well.

“Sorry boys, looks like you’re sleeping outside tonight!” said Sonic as she poked her head out the window.

Cyanide rolled his eyes, “Come one Elder, let’s see if they’ve got extra room in that basement of theirs.”

Elder chuckled.

As the killjoys were drifting off to sleep they thought back on the day’s events. It wasn’t a bad last day in paradise after all.

Not. at. all.

A/N: Sorry for all the authors note’s and the fact that this chapter is in two.

-Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story