Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody Wants To Change The World

Chapter Nine - Shut Up And Let Me See Your Jazz Hands

by Nightstars 3 reviews

Just a fun chapter to get rid of all the tension, plus my friends like pulling pranks...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 994 words

1Funny
Chapter Nine - Shut Up And Let Me See Your Jazz Hands

Zany Dead crouched behind the counter, her eyes glowing their bright yellow in the dim lighting. There was something that sparkled in them, a soft of scary, mischevious glint that her friend knew well. Screeching Cola grinned to herself, singing softly in the dimly lit diner. Her eyes traveled from Zany Dead to the diner entrance.
Cyanide Killer and Northern Lights were ducked down, not wanting to get hit in the plan that Zany Dead had thought up. They shared a quick glance, their bright green eyes that glinted in the fading light meeting for a second or two before they smiled at each other. Cyanide Killer held back a laugh and bit down on his lip. Northern Lights smiled to himself, not able to hold back that quick indulgence.
Then the low rumbling souded. Zany Dead shifted forward in anticipation, her eyes flickering from the glowing yellow to a light brown as headlights washed across the front of the diner. The Trans-Am pulled into view and Screeching Cola held back a peal of laughter. Excitement was thick in the air, filling every crevice of the room as they heard the doors slam shut and the footsteps as the men made their way to the door.
Slowly Zany Dead lifted her arms to the couter top, peeking her eyes over the edge and taking in a breath of excitement. Screeching Cola lifter herself up beside her, watching with bated breath as the lock was released and the door pushed open. The two stood upright immediately, lifting their arms and taking their aim.
The triggers clicked loudly against the handle of the gun, a long black stream aimed directly towards Party Poison.
Vibrant hazel eyes flew up just as the black liquid collided with his blue jacket. A cry of alarm escaped his lips and automatically his hands flew up to protect his face just as Zany Dead raised her aim. As the thick liquid hit his palms he realized what it was.
Paint.
Screeching Cola laughed in delight and pulled the trigger on her plastic water gun. A bright yellow stream of paint hit Kobra Kid who jumped back in surprise from gaping at his brother. He spluttered in shock and attempted to cover his face.
Northern Lights and Cyanide Killer exchanged a quick glance, still ducked behind the counter before nodding to each other. They jumped to their feel, Cyanide Killer grabbing two water guns before tossing one to his brother. Quickly he took aim and shot a stream of red at Jet Star who, previously occupied with laughing at the brothers was caught off guard.
Hesitating for a second, Northern Lights looked at the squirt gun in his hand and bit his lip to supress a laugh before he pulled the trigger and a purple liguid shot forward, hitting Fun Ghoul directly on the shoulder. Quickly Fun Ghoul turned his back to the steady stream of paint and let it wash over the back of his vest jacket, holding back a large grin.
As Party Poison kept his hands raised, he darted forward and managed to find the barrel of the squirt gun. He jerked his arm upward, wrenching it quickly from Zany Dead's grip. She gaped for a second, disbelief at the fact that she had been disarmed, before a mocking smirk crossed her face. With glowing eyes she dared him to pull the trigger.
For a second or two he glared at her, anger playing in his eyes before a devilish laugh escaped his lips and he pulled the trigger. The stream of black hit her directly in the center of her forehead. Quickly, Zany Dead ducked behind the counter and grabbed a hold of a nearly invisible string. She smiled to herself before giving it a tug.
Party Poison frowned questioningly at her for a second, knowing she would never back down from the fight before a large rustling sounded. Before he could look around a heavy stream of black paint fell onto his head. Suddenly laughter filled the room and they all whipped around towards the front of the diner.
"Oh, so you think this is funny?" Party Poison asked, raising an eyebrow at Moonlit Suicide who stood in the doorway.
Her eyes shot open as a heavy liquid hit her and looked towards her stomach where black liquid was settled. Dark blue eyes shot up and she glared at him, anger and happiness playing behind the blue orbs. He raised an eyebrow back as paint streamed down his face. The squirt gun was placed against his hip, his hand still wrapped around the handle and his finger pressed on the trigger.
Then a stream of yellow hit him on his cheek. He whipped around, under attack again and shot at who hit him. His eye widened in surprise when he met the gaze of his brother standing beside Screeching Cola, his hand holding tightly to the trigger as he continued to spray his brother with the paint.
Chaos.
Paint cans turned from the ceiling and soon everyone was covered in the thick colorful liquid, laughing in delight as they scrambed to get the guns from each other and attempting to shot the other. Even Missile Kid joined in, tackling Fun Ghoul and grabbing the squirt gun he had acquired from Cyanide Killer.

Party Poison leaned against his brother, sitting on the counter top covered in paint. They were all a little breathless, trying not ot laugh again as they slid around the room that looked like a pinata had thrown up pain. Then he whipped around to face Zany Dead and Screeching Cola who were laughing with each other and trying to wipe the paint off of Missile Kid.
"Just so you know," He started, "You're cleaning this up."
Their jaws dropped open as the rest of the group erupted into another round of laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story