Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

Shut your mouth

by CherriBoomBoom 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-04 - 962 words

0Unrated
I felt nice, (and I also got more reviews last chapter so I felt awesome coughcough) so I figured I'd update again. But you'll have to wait more between each chapters next time... maybe. :P

Chapter three


Now, I didn’t say love! Of course that didn’t mean the same. But, fuck. That was still pretty bad. It would’ve been okay if I didn’t get emotionally involved. But now that I actually knew –and most importantly, admitted to myself!- why I acted so strange, it was too late. I was chained, my hands were tied. I knew I’d flinch if he kept coming back. I had flinched before. I certainly would again.

God was I fucked. And literally, too. I almost wanted to ask my mom to transfer schools. Then I remembered he lived close by. Well, shit. So much for that. I’d have to face him every day. Even after all that crap. That SUCKED. And it was just the start of it.

-Lia?

I turned around at the sound of that voice. Of course. I knew it. Mikey. I squinted my eyes and my heart sank. I stopped walking.

-What do you want? I snapped.

He looked surprised at my outburst and took a few seconds to scan my face.

-Why are you like that?

-Don’t fuck with me, you know exactly why.

-I told you I only want to get to know you better!

I couldn’t help but laugh. Uncontrollably. This was not funny at all. Yet I could see the irony in it. It made me mean and bitchy. Just the attitude I needed to get back at him. I wanted him to hurt, at least a quarter of how I’d been hurting in the last few days.

-Well, fucking me for no reason and then just leaving me to die out there is not what I call “getting to know you.” Not even a look, not even acknowledgement, not even a single word! What the fuck? What is that all about? What have I done wrong? I fucking let you manipulate me and do whatever you want with me, and you just act like the biggest jerk ever and fucking ignore me! You’re a goddamned asshole, Mikey, that’s what you are.

He looked at me, a weird look glistening in his eyes. He was either hurt or surprised by the mean tone and words I had used. I honestly didn’t care.

-Go fuck yourself.

I snapped around and started walking down the hallway, clutching my notebook to my chest. I felt tears gathering in my eyes and raged. I wasn’t normally like this. It wasn’t me. Crying? Over that? Over HIM? No. I almost wanted him to follow me so I could take out my anger on him and hit him or something.

The next day, he sat next to me and tried glancing over my shoulder at what I was drawing, just like the first time. He fucking dared. I didn’t get it. I told him off the day before, and he comes back to me? I snapped my head around and looked directly at him:

-What?

It was my turn to take him by surprise. He took a few seconds to see if I was serious and finally let out:

-If you want explanations, come see me at lunch. I’ll be hanging around here.

I looked at him, a blank expression on my face. Of course, that was good news. But there was no way in hell I’d let him know how happy I was to finally get that damn attitude out of the way. So, at lunch, I got back to the classroom. He was already there, sitting on a desk. I closed the door behind me, folded my arms, and looked at him.

-So?

He sighed and looked down before answering:

-I’m not proud of what I’ve done. It was stupid. I’ve done some stupid shit before,
but that was the worst of it all.

I rolled my eyes.

-Tell me something I don’t know.

He sighed again and looked at me. He then took a deep breath before blurting out:

-It was a bet.

-A...?!

My breath caught. I couldn’t think straight. A fucking bet? Who even does that?! God dammit, didn’t his mom teach him it’s not right to abuse of someone? Especially like that! That was wrong. That was so wrong. It made me sick. I didn’t even understand the rest of his explanation. All I recall is a full-frontal collision, me screaming, scratching and punching, him curling up into a ball under my assault, and a teacher barging in.

I don’t know how he did it, but the teacher managed to break us apart. That was when I noticed Mikey’s lip was bleeding, his cheek was bruising up, and the rest of his face was scratched. I had gone psycho on him.

-What do you think you’re doing? Lia, Mikey, this is not the type of behaviour I’m expecting from you two!

I folded my arms angrily and swept my bangs out of my face, fuming.

-Well, what do you know? I may be a bitch after all! I mumbled.

The teacher heard. Shit. He frowned at me and opened his mouth to say something before getting interrupted by Mikey.

-It was my fault, sir!

I squinted my eyes. Why the sudden kindness? Trying to get my forgiveness? The teacher looked at us both before pronouncing the words that would drive me down into my personal little hell:

-Detention. Until 7. Every day of this week. Both of you.

Well, fuck.
Sign up to rate and review this story