Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

This is me not forgiving you

by CherriBoomBoom 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-04 - 963 words

0Unrated
Here's the follow up~
Chapter four


The teacher was clear: detentions were starting today. Well, shit. I was so pissed at Mikey for getting us both in this. Had he shut his mouth, I would’ve gotten detention alone. But NO, he had to cut in and get us both in trouble. That meant I had to endure him for a whole week. We would be alone. A teacher would come in and check on us from time to time, but aside from that, we had been told we’d be put in a separate room. Fuck.

When the teacher left the classroom, I turned around to face Mikey and snapped:

-Don’t think this means I forgave you. You just made things worse. Now I’ll have to fucking deal with you for a week.

I left the classroom before giving him the opportunity to shoot me a sad look. I still felt his stare on me as I left the classroom. I didn’t know how tonight would go. I knew he’d try to talk about what had happened. I still didn’t know why he did the bet or what he had won for being successful. I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. I mean, c’mon, I’d been played for a fool; and had gone along with it!

I spent the rest of the day worrying about detention and avoiding Mikey in every way possible. I kept seeing his sad, disappointed, sorry eyes and almost wanted to run to him. But I didn’t. No. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction. Besides, he’d probably end up hurting me again. And I was supposed to still be mad at him anyways. If that meant to keep the Way boy away from me, I’d keep up the illusion as long as possible.

After third class, I bolted out of the classroom. He was following me, I knew he was. I had seen him getting his stuff and I could hear him trying to keep up with me.

-Lia! He exclaimed, grabbing my arm.

-Ugh, what?! I snapped.

-Please. Don’t be like that. I said I’m sorry!

-Once. And anyways, it’s not like being sorry is gonna change all that. You still played me for a fool and used me for your twisted bet! You make me sick.

He let go and ran a hand on his face.

-I know. I know it won’t. But I didn’t explain everything. Please, let me finish. Then, if you’re still mad, I’ll leave you alone. I promise.

I glared at him. Directly in the eyes. I shouldn’t have done that. There was a sad sparkle in his look. I cracked. I couldn’t resist, just like when he had seemed full of confidence back at his house. I could only whisper a word:

-Fine.

He let out a sigh of relief before looking down and muttering:

-Thanks.

He then proceeded to drag me under a staircase in a part of the school where almost no one went. I was surprised; I used to go there all the time. How did he know? I sat down and looked at him in the half-darkness under the stairs.

-So?

Mikey took a deep breath and started explaining his sick, twisted story.

-My older brother... I told him about you. I shouldn’t have. He knows me so well, he knew from the moment I mentioned your name.

-Knew what? I blurted.

It came out on its own. I couldn’t have helped it.

-That I... kinda had feelings for you, he whispered, looking away.

My jaw dropped. What? What the fuck? He liked me? How in hell did that make sense? My brain was working a hundred miles an hour.

-But I’m way too shy to try anything. So...

I wanted to interrupt him and go wild on his ass again but I chose to be wise and stay seated, shutting the fuck up.

-He made a bet with me. He’s trying to form a band and he knows I’ve always wanted to play in front of people. I’ve played bass ever since I could hold one. He said if I somehow managed to get further than second base before Christmas break, I could be in the band. Otherwise, he’d find another bass player.

I glared at him and whispered that his brother was a moron.

-I was stuck! It was either get the girl I want and have my dream come true or stay alone and watch my brother replace me and kick it off with someone else.

-But why the hell would you let him manipulate you like that? And why use THAT manner to succeed?! Why didn’t you use the normal way?!

I was getting pissed again. I wanted to smash his head on the wall and yell “IDIOT! Have you tried, I might have cooperated!” but he didn’t need to know that now. So I remained silent. He hung his head low.

-I knew it’d take me too long if I went in steps. I wouldn’t win. I’m too shy. It was the only option left and I can’t say how much I hate myself for putting your through this.

He sighed.

-It was downright sick, disgusting and selfish. I didn’t mean any harm but I just didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know how it would turn out. Hell, I kinda wanted you to tell me to stop or slap me or something! But I’d understand if you’d want me to leave you alone.

What could I say to that?
Sign up to rate and review this story