Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama We All Go To Hell

Chapter Seven

by EmileMCRfreak 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 484 words

0Unrated
'Have you ever want to be someone else? just for one day?' I was cuddled up to Gerard on my bed. Gerard had somehow calmed me down. I felt so bad for what i did to Bob, my family and my room. I still felt some anger and i still felt like i wanted to cry all day but Gerards soft heartbeat was keeping me clam.
'Sometimes, do you?' he was gentaly rubbing small circals on my back.
'Everyday' I sighed and cuddled closer.
'Sugar i can't imagen how hard it is for you, after everything thats happend.But you have the best grandparents you could ask for and they love you so much. Your dad will always be with you, even though you can't see him, he's there. Watchng over his little girl as she grows up into a beautiful, young, smart, women' I looked up at him, his smile is just so beautiful. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his soft ones. this time he kissed me back. He pulled me closer and i went to pull my self over him when he fliped us over so he was on top.
'Don't want you hurting yourself suger' i giggled and pulled him for another kiss it was slow and passionate. Sparks ran through my body, Just having him here, feeling his weight on top of me, his soft lips against mine, it made me feel amazing. Our lips parted all to soon.
'Mikey's going to kill me' I breathed, he gave a breathless laugh and i smirked.
'Do you really care?' He ran his hand down my body to my waist.
'Couldn't give a fuck' I leaned up to kiss him again when there was a knock on my door. I groned and fell back on the bed, Gerard chuckled and got off me, i sat up and fixed my hair.
'Come in' Gerard winked and i blushed a little. The door opened and Bob and Frankie walked in.
'Hey babe you okay?' Frankie seemed a little unsure, i sighed.
'Yeah i'm cool, i'm really sorry for scaring you, and bob.. i'm so sorry for freaking out on you like that, i feel so ashamed of myself' He shock his head.
'Don't sweat it, it's totally fine. Just as long as your okay' i nodded.
'Yeah she's fine guys, she just needed to let it out' Gerard smiled at me and i smiled back. I was randomly knocked over, i giggled as Frankie pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
'Please don't scare me like that again' I struggled to say anything but i finally breathed out a 'i wont' Frankie goggled as bob pulled him off me and shouted 'MY TURN' he pulled me off the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest, Bob gives the most amazing hugs ever!
Sign up to rate and review this story